+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tory MP loses whip over VAX comments

Re: Tory MP loses whip over VAX comments

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Tons of credibility, this Malhotra guy.

The British Heart Foundation said his views on saturated fats being fine for arteries were "misleading and wrong", he came up with a diet that was voted in the top 5 worst celebrity diets of 2018 by the British Dietetic Association, and tried to sell a book describing a three week diet that would help covid sufferers recover with absolutely no medical evidence to support it.

The New York Times ran a story on him in which he revealed he puts a tablespoon of butter in his coffee.

I'm willing to bet that, although Morgan thinks he has tons of credibility, he doesn't actually follow anything this guy recommends.
    He was on BBC news this morning UNBELIEVABLE

https://twitter.com/draseemmalhotra/...Ub0lu-NxfcUHAA

I'm still intrigued by why China, India and Russia (there's other countries too) with their combined populations of three billion people (37.5% of the entire world's) have not dispensed a single mRNA vaccination for Covid, flu, or anything else, while Western majority white countries, especially, have pushed them on their people's like there's no tomorrow.

There has to be a reason, other than coincidence, for an anomaly of this scale.

But what is it?

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post

Crikey, Covid cultists must have sat open-mouthed watching that. They'd fall off their chairs should they interview Dr Vernon Coleman.

And defibrillator sales would rocket.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    I'm still intrigued by why China, India and Russia (there's other countries too) with their combined populations of three billion people (37.5% of the entire world's) have not dispensed a single mRNA vaccination for Covid, flu, or anything else, while Western majority white countries, especially, have pushed them on their people's like there's no tomorrow.

There has to be a reason, other than coincidence, for an anomaly of this scale.

But what is it?
    Has that frazzled brain of yours ever wondered why the Indians and Chinese are developing their own mRNA covid vaccines with the latter in a facility capable of producing 120m clot shots a year. Germ Warfare?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Has that frazzled brain of yours ever wondered why the Indians and Chinese are developing their own mRNA covid vaccines with the latter in a facility capable of producing 120m clot shots a year. Germ Warfare?
    Typical of you. You did not challenge: ... 'have not dispensed a single mRNA vaccination for Covid, flu, or anything else' but deflected, yet again.

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    There's a lot of stuff coming out about the 'vaccines' lately. More and more scientists are putting their heads above the parapet now that it's getting safer to do so. Suffice to say, the theme of various reports and studies is ' the vaccines aren't actually making much difference...'
    Not going to comment on the safety of these vaccines but going to comment on the effectiveness

Events over the last 10 days have now made me question if these vaccines make any difference at all too

Not going to delve too much into why i think this as i don't like commenting on medical stuff on here

Typical of you. You did not challenge: ... 'have not dispensed a single mRNA vaccination for Covid, flu, or anything else' but deflected, yet again.
    Challenge and deflect from what, Morg?

You seem so surprised to make a broadly accurate statement that you are looking for a scooby snack as reward.

I am sort of taking from your focus on mRNA vaccines that you think the other types are fine and dandy so lets look at the hints and questions you pose about why India and China (lets take Russia out of this} have not dispensed a single mRNA shot.

Is it because it is a Western Majority White Man's Potion? That would be strange given that it is widely used in South Africa, Senegal, Tunisia, Pakistan, Bangladesh and Indonesia and elsewhere.

Is it because they think it is dangerous? Well they have been dispensing significant numbers in their trials of "own brand mRNA" as they both gear up for mass production and use as I previously stated.

So if it is neither of these, to turn your question on its head, what do you think the reason is, Morg?

I haven't heard there might be a shortage of Russian, Chinese or Indian scientists these past three years capable of knocking-up an mRNA concoction. Have you.

I did ask a serious question. It does intrigue me why those countries have been so very slow off the blocks to produce one.

I'm sure you will agree with me, and it'll be a first, that the mRNA ones have proved to be very effective.

According to Dolores Cahill, their effectiveness will increase exponentially during the December 2023 to December 2025 timeframe.

I haven't heard there might be a shortage of Russian, Chinese or Indian scientists these past three years capable of knocking-up an mRNA concoction. Have you.

I did ask a serious question. It does intrigue me why those countries have been so very slow off the blocks to produce one.

I'm sure you will agree with me, and it'll be a first, that the mRNA ones have proved to be very effective.

According to Dolores Cahill, their effectiveness will increase exponentially during the December 2023 to December 2025 timeframe.
    https://health.economictimes.indiati...109?redirect=1

It's like asking why British scientists didn't knock up an mRNA concoction when they went down the Oxford Astra Zenica route. Yet you wonder why uber-nationalistic states like Russia, India and China wanted their own flagship vaccines.

My understanding from that very helpful Sky Australia snippet that I posted in full, which I am sure you watched, is that the development lifecycle of an mRNA vaccine to adapt to mutations is much shorter than other technologies. Reinforced by the article above.

Still if Delores Cahill says something different who are you to argue!

So, your stance is those countries have been unable to produce something as good as Pfizer and Moderna have manufactured and, for reasons unknown, they have chosen not to purchase their super, smashing and great products.

From what you wrote I suspect you will contend that for them to do the obvious would entail a loss of face.

So, your stance is those countries have been unable to produce something as good as Pfizer and Moderna have manufactured and, for reasons unknown, they have chosen not to purchase their super, smashing and great products.

From what you wrote I suspect you will contend that for them to do the obvious would entail a loss of face.
    https://bioprocessintl.com/bioproces...covid-vaccine/

It's a two way street Morg. In typical Chinese fashion they want the IPR. This stuff shouldn't be tricky Morg.

The bit you haven't been able to answer is why, if mRNA vaccines are the devil's brew, are the big countries that aren't currently using them scrambling to bring their own into production as quickly as possible? Is it ginseng in the Chinese one so it passes the Dolores/Malhotra sniff test or something?

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post

I already posted this earlier in the thread!

https://bioprocessintl.com/bioproces...covid-vaccine/

It's a two way street Morg. In typical Chinese fashion they want the IPR. This stuff shouldn't be tricky Morg.

The bit you haven't been able to answer is why, if mRNA vaccines are the devil's brew, are the big countries that aren't currently using them scrambling to bring their own into production as quickly as possible? Is it ginseng in the Chinese one so it passes the Dolores/Malhotra sniff test or something?
    Wouldn't a simpler explanation be they are very aware those shots are full of poisonous crap, and that is why they will not foist it upon their citizens, and both Pfizer and Moderna will not supply it to any nation that will not provide them with full indemnity for the damage they cause.

Wouldn't a simpler explanation be they are very aware those shots are full of poisonous crap, and that is why they will not foist it upon their citizens, and both Pfizer and Moderna will not supply it to any nation that will not provide them with full indemnity for the damage they cause.
    Yeah that'll be it Morg.

Still on the basis of this exchange you seem to have moved from a position of:

all Covid vaccines are poisonous crap to
    all mRNA vaccines are poisonous crap to
    only Pfizer and Moderna mRNA vaccines are poisonous crap.

So baby steps eh!

Yeah that'll be it Morg.

Still on the basis of this exchange you seem to have moved from a position of:

all Covid vaccines are poisonous crap to
    all mRNA vaccines are poisonous crap to
    only Pfizer and Moderna mRNA vaccines are poisonous crap.

So baby steps eh!
    Deflection again. It is indeed true those companies refuse to sell their product to nations who decline to give them a free pass. You already knew that though, didn't you? And the fewer people who are aware is right up your strasse.

From what I've learnt from scientists who examined all vaccines pushed in Western white majority countries, whether they were tagged as mRNA or not, contained one specific element, graphene oxide. I.e. poisonous crap.

But your argument is those governments will not foist poisonous crap upon their citizens. So presumably the vaccines they have approved and are about to roll out both mRNA and non-mRNA derived are fit for use. Yet I sense you seem uncomfortable with your own logic.

Would you not agree that is where you seem to be at the moment and in the future we can concentrate on whether the Pfizer and Moderna mRNA vaccines are suitable for use because they are either:

a) the most effective in combatting Covid or
    b) Poisonous crap?

Sorry missed the twaddle about graphine oxide. You just can't stop yourself can you!

Quote Originally Posted by Doucas View Post
    The enlightened centrist is back.

Don't forget according to James gammon is racist, GB News isn't right wing, and nobody in the UK has ever wanted to stop all immigration. Your credibility on anything is gone.
    It's good to see Mr Nice Guy hasnt changed mind. Hello Doucas

Of course what you have done there is selected three totally random comments from a list of hundreds and presented them as representative. And then you also manage to get those examples wrong too. Brilliant.

Gammon is a racist term. It will be considered it in due course, because it's an insult based on skin colour reserved for one race. Mark my words.

GB news has hosted loads of discussions I've not seen elsewhere. The people who think they know what it is about rarely if ever seem to watch it so why would you take their opinion as worthwhile?

Show me a mainstream British party that ever called for zero immigration.

But your argument is those governments will not foist poisonous crap upon their citizens. So presumably the vaccines they have approved and are about to roll out both mRNA and non-mRNA derived are fit for use. Yet I sense you seem uncomfortable with your own logic.

Would you not agree that is where you seem to be at the moment and in the future we can concentrate on whether the Pfizer and Moderna mRNA vaccines are suitable for use because they are either:

b) Poisonous crap?

Sorry missed the twaddle about graphine oxide. You just can't stop yourself can you!
    Graphene oxide. I regret praising your spelling a few days back.

I wonder if this campaign helped Dr Aseem Malhotra get a spot on a recent BBC TV programme.

I also wonder whether it will find it newsworthy enough to report what's being plastered on some of their own buildings. They won't be able to claim they're unaware.

I came across that video at a Yank forum today. Haven't seen the protests mentioned on any Brit ones in the six days since it was posted, nor mention of it at any news sites.

It's almost as if it's not just journalists at the BBC who would rather we didn't know.

Can anyone venture a guess why that is? If no-one can then I'll volunteer one, it damages the prevailing narrative.

Below is the suspended MP Andrew Bridgen's recent speech in the Commons during a Covid vaccines injuries debate. It's powerful stuff, which was highlighted by Dr John Campbell's youtube channel. He, like Dr Aseem Malhotra, was a huge vaccine advocate and promoter of taking them. But he too is now unable to ignore the data.

Also of interest is how many MPs can be seen in the chamber, a handful of Tories and the solitary figure on the Opposition benches is an Ulster MP. All the Labour, Plaid, SNP and Lib Dems MPs must have had more pressing matters to attend to than their constituents health.

This might help explain why Labour's Health spokesman nor any of his 200+ colleagues could be arsed to attend that Commons debate.

b) Poisonous crap?

Irony alert:

"Could any government be so evil as to release a new type of mild flu to then exaggerate its danger inside its borders while simultaneously downplaying its danger for the rest of the world purely to kill those citizens it doesn't want live any longer?"

Organ Morgan, regarding China.
    February 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Irony alert:

"Could any government be so evil as to release a new type of mild flu to then exaggerate its danger inside its borders while simultaneously downplaying its danger for the rest of the world purely to kill those citizens it doesn't want live any longer?"

Organ Morgan, regarding China.
    February 2020.
    The good old days, when organ was still a believer in the existence of viruses!

2020: The Chinese government are deliberately killing off their elderly population with the virus.

2023: The Chinese government are not using the mRNA vaccinations as they don't want to kill their population.

It's the well that never runs dry!

Flattered you're searching my posts from three years ago. It must be time consuming.

Had you been prepared to invest considerably less of it looking into Pfizer's history, rather than waste it being told what to believe by your idiot box, I rather doubt you'd have been dull enough to fall for the same con trick no less than four times.

Can it be any worse? Yes, you were likely masked up each time you limply surrendered an arm.

You and your fellow weak-kneed, forelock-tugging vaxoholics deserve ridicule.