+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: MARK HUDSON SACKED

Re: MARK HUDSON SACKED

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Rubbish. There haven't been any improvements to the club. It has to be said that conceding a last minute equaliser is a shit reason for sacking a manager.

One conceded goal is the difference between improvement and no improvement? Crikey.
    There's no point in sweating now

He's gone and we need to start winning games

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    There's no point in sweating now

He's gone and we need to start winning games
    We need to progress with the players we have, or it's League 1. We need a manager who will get the best out of our young squad.

Pundits (from the EFL Highlights, as quoted by WOL):
    Dean Ashton: "Five draws in six for Mark Hudson. A last-minute goal. Seconds away from getting three points, it feels like an easy get-out, a cheap get-out. Unless they've got someone lined up straight away, I don't get the decision.

"I know that dotted line (relegation) is scary, but they've not been on the worst run ever."

Jamie Mackie: "I think it's harsh. He got the job as a young, exciting coach coming through. They obviously saw that in him. Then to have that many draws, that could have been wins, they did well in the FA Cup against Leeds, then to get the sack. I don't know what's happening there under financial constraints.

"I think it's harsh."

Not sure many bluebirds fans agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Undercoverinwurzelland View Post
    Pundits (from the EFL Highlights, as quoted by WOL):
    Dean Ashton: "Five draws in six for Mark Hudson. A last-minute goal. Seconds away from getting three points, it feels like an easy get-out, a cheap get-out. Unless they've got someone lined up straight away, I don't get the decision.

"I know that dotted line (relegation) is scary, but they've not been on the worst run ever."

Jamie Mackie: "I think it's harsh. He got the job as a young, exciting coach coming through. They obviously saw that in him. Then to have that many draws, that could have been wins, they did well in the FA Cup against Leeds, then to get the sack. I don't know what's happening there under financial constraints.

"I think it's harsh."

Not sure many bluebirds fans agree.
    I think the thing I disagree with most is the part about him being a young exciting coach coming through.