+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Time for protests

Time for protests

I agree with the sacking of Hudson, but he's yet another scapegoat because of the total fcking ineptitude of our owner and board. None of them have any idea of how to run a football club and Tan's continual bailing out of us financially is only down to the mistakes him and his minions have made.

The owner and the board need to know how clueless they are.

Re: Time for protests

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    I agree with the sacking of Hudson, but he's yet another scapegoat because of the total fcking ineptitude of our owner and board. None of them have any idea of how to run a football club and Tan's continual bailing out of us financially is only down to the mistakes him and his minions have made.

I've been surprised in the past 20 years or so that Cardiff fans are generally anti protest compared to the action fans of other clubs have taken.

The change to the red kit being one example - would other clubs fans stand for that?

What is a protest going to do ?

Telling someone you think they are crap isn't always going to make them less crap

Quote Originally Posted by ferrari_andretti View Post
    I've been surprised in the past 20 years or so that Cardiff fans are generally anti protest compared to the action fans of other clubs have taken.

The change to the red kit being one example - would other clubs fans stand for that?
    A lot of us didn't stand for it

Pointless he only listens to his mother.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    A lot of us didn't stand for it
    Including me.

But not anywhere near enough did

Tan can start by sacking Dalman.

Quote Originally Posted by ferrari_andretti View Post
    Including me.

But not anywhere near enough did
    The truth of the matter is that at the moment we do not have an alternative to Vincent Tan as owner

He's removed the manager and hopefully we can get a decent replacement

Maybe he will make boardroom changes

But in terms of club ownership there does not appear to be a buyer

And that's the long and short of it

The truth of the matter is that at the moment we do not have an alternative to Vincent Tan as owner

I agree. We hardly look like a great proposition to be bought...

Yeah. My thoughts exactly.

They will see us spiral into more and more debt if they continue to run the club as they are and just use the next useless manager that they picked as the fall guy.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    It would be great to have an executive team that is actually present at games. Quite embarrassing situation.

We have no alternative to Tan showing interest should be the biggest sign yet of the pigs ear he has made of running the club.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    He's just Tan's yes man. The buck stops with Tan, he makes the big calls.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    He’s a sycophant. Served absolutely no purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Pretty much this.

I believe it is the reason we have never considered a DOF for the simple fact they would want more control and influence than Tan would be willing to give.

Tan either changes the way he is doing things or this tail spin continues. That's why I want him gone because I don't think his ego will allow him to employ a Director of Football or the like.

It doesn't matter who is manager if Tan still sees it right to interfere, not release enough funds and think anybody that makes a signing that doesn't work out is out to have one over on him.

Some signings turn to ****, that's just football.

The situation at Cardiff City is not rocket science. It is going the exact same way any other company would if run by people with expertise in other fields and not much knowledge on the company they are running.

Quote Originally Posted by blue lewj View Post
    Pretty much this.

I believe it is the reason we have never considered a DOF for the simple fact they would want more control and influence than Tan would be willing to give.

Tan either changes the way he is doing things or this tail spin continues. That's why I want him gone because I don't think his ego will allow him to employ a Director of Football or the like.
    Nothing good comes of anything run by a dictator.

i said long ago other fans would not have it they would be kicking up a fuss...

when they messed with us turning us red there was uproar

tan will say you got what you wanted, back in blue in div 2

We have no alternative to Tan showing interest should be the biggest sign yet of the pigs ear he has made of running the club.
    Not having a dig...but who was the last owner to run the club successfully?

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    Nothing good comes of anything run by a dictator.
    Not at all.

The managerial qualities our club seem to value these days are weak, easily controlled, cheap and not one that asks for any money to spend.

Quote Originally Posted by ToTaL ITK View Post
    I'm not sure we've had one if I'm honest. We seem to stumble from one crap owner to the next.

We seem to repeat mistakes under the current lot and are left scratching our heads as to why it hasn't worked again. It is lunacy.

You'd expect even people with no experience in football to learn on the job at least a small bit.
    Throwing kids into the team whether good enough or not then building a new squad on buttons with two managers with no experience is ridiculous.

I'm not sure we've had one if I'm honest. We seem to stumble from one crap owner to the next.

We seem to repeat mistakes under the current lot and are left scratching our heads as to why it hasn't worked again. It is lunacy.
    that's how i feel

We've never had a good 'un. It's about time our luck changed.

Bartley Wilson, who started us off from the cricket club......and that’s about it!

Well I have heard a lot lately about join the trust, maybe now's the time for the trust to show us non members what they're made of and maybe more of us will join up.