+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: NHS reform

NHS reform

Starmer talking about it now….something has to change, it’s not an amazing service it’s a terrible one.
    It’s not the 1960’s anymore, we have an old population and have let lots of new immigrants in who have never had any healthcare taking up lots of GP time. Doctors I know reckon those who can afford to will have to pay or contribute else the system will just completely break. What’s the solution? Would you pay £30 in a private a&e to get seen quickly or rather wait 24 hrs in the current one like people I know have of late…..

Re: NHS reform

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Starmer talking about it now….something has to change, it’s not an amazing service it’s a terrible one.
    It’s not the 1960’s anymore, we have an old population and have let lots of new immigrants in who have never had any healthcare taking up lots of GP time. Doctors I know reckon those who can afford to will have to pay or contribute else the system will just completely break. What’s the solution? Would you pay £30 in a private a&e to get seen quickly or rather wait 24 hrs in the current one like people I know have of late…..
    France, Germany, both have something along these lines - Spain I think, too.

Re: NHS reform

Think it’s coming…there are plenty of old people for ie who can easily afford a hip op but will wait 2 years ( in some pain) to get it free.