+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: City “actively exploring” Warnock return.

City “actively exploring” Warnock return.

Re: City “actively exploring” Warnock return.

Ffs

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Bringing Neil Warnock back was an option that both the club Chair and CEO said at the recent fans meeting they were not pursuing and had had no intention of pursuing. So , if there is any truth in this, then either they misled fans or have again been overruled by Vincent Tan. Either explanation would be extremely disappointing.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninian1962 View Post
    Bringing Neil Warnock back was an option that both the club Chair and CEO said at the recent fans meeting they were not pursuing and had had no intention of pursuing. So , if there is any truth in this, then either they misled fans or have again been overruled by Vincent Tan. Either explanation would be extremely disappointing.
    They've lied before, they will again.

I'm surprised that it still surprises people.

"Right Mehmet, they're a great bunch of lads but go and look at the freebies available and get me the tallest one you can find. We need a target man pronto."

don't panic...it's just WOL.......

Is he going to be given a 'war chest', or will he be tasked with changing the way the players have been playing since they were brought in 2 managers ago?

I hope we didn't throw those towels away?

Quote Originally Posted by Maurice Swan View Post
    don't panic...it's just WOL.......
    Theyve picked it up from Talksport.

https://talksport.com/football/efl/1...h-mark-hudson/

Warnock used to be on there a lot.

Beggars can't be choosers.

I hope that they do bring him back, the only entertaining thing in a Gallows/ black humour kind of way is how the three stooges keep ****ing up and act with desperation every time they realise that they have walked the same path and ended up in quick sand, so f uck em, let the final act play out in front of the whole street.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Theyve picked it up from Talksport.

https://talksport.com/football/efl/1...h-mark-hudson/

Warnock used to be on there a lot.
    WOL had their story up first,then Talk Sport ran theirs.
    Either way, there's something out there that causes Warnocks odds to shorten as they did.

In the absence of anything better then I would snap his hands off

Are people proposing we give it to the bloke who keeps Roath Park tidy ?

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    I hope that they do bring him back, the only entertaining thing in a Gallows/ black humour kind of way is how the three stooges keep ****ing up and act with desperation every time they realise that they have walked the same path and ended up in quick sand, so f uck em, let the final act play out in front of the whole street.
    What manager do you propose might keep us up ?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    WOL had their story up first,then Talk Sport ran theirs.
    Either way, there's something out there that causes Warnocks odds to shorten as they did.
    Walesonline say that Talksport are saying we are actively pursuing Warnock. I think thats their source.

Warnock used to be a regular on there so I wouldnt be suprised if someone there has spoken to him.

As for 6/4 it wouldn't take a lot of bets for that to be particularly significant. If he goes 1/6 then get ready for Warnock 2.

Bloody hope not

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    What manager do you propose might keep us up ?
    I don't know, and it's not my job to know. If any other business i associate with is absolutely shit, and i complain, the person on the end of the phone doesn't ask me who should replace the Directors, CEO etc. I don't own a football club, i don't know how a football club works or what the business model is. I'm a supporter, i pay my money and sort of expect a bit of entertainment now and again, that's all. I can say that it's shit, because it is, that's what supporters do. The idiots who keep making the mistakes are the ones who you shouls aim your question at, not me.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    In the absence of anything better then I would snap his hands off

Are people proposing we give it to the bloke who keeps Roath Park tidy ?
    Would he take it?

I can't imagine there's any real truth in this rumour.
    Tan clearly feels that he had his pockets raided by Warnock, and rightfully so...
    I honestly can't see him going down that route again. There's more chance of Malky coming back and that's highly unlikely!

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    I don't know, and it's not my job to know. If any other business i associate with is absolutely shit, and i complain, the person on the end of the phone doesn't ask me who should replace the Directors, CEO etc. I don't own a football club, i don't know how a football club works or what the business model is. I'm a supporter, i pay my money and sort of expect a bit of entertainment now and again, that's all. I can say that it's shit, because it is, that's what supporters do. The idiots who keep making the mistakes are the ones who you shouls aim your question at, not me.
    Well I suppose that's a don't know then

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Walesonline say that Talksport are saying we are actively pursuing Warnock. I think thats their source.

Warnock used to be a regular on there so I wouldnt be suprised if someone there has spoken to him.

As for 6/4 it wouldn't take a lot of bets for that to be particularly significant. If he goes 1/6 then get ready for Warnock 2.
    👍didn't see that bit - stopped reading it before then.
    If he comes here, and claims we're his kind of people, then he maybe surprised how feelings towards him aren't what they were.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    👍didn't see that bit - stopped reading it before then.
    If he comes here, and claims we're his kind of people, then he maybe surprised how feelings towards him aren't what they were.
    It’s the old message board bubble again. He would be cheered from the rafters on his first game back.

Stupid people do stupid things. Lazy people do lazy things.

On 9 April 2022, Warnock announced his retirement from management after 42 years in the dugout. wiki

Is Warnock's son still an agent? If so he must be rubbing his hands with glee.