+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Ego!

Ego!

None so fragile as that of a male footballer or manager!
    That is why we can attract them. The vast majority don’t think “basket case owner”, or “not my players” or any other amateur psychoanalysis of why managers wouldn’t come here that I’ve read today…. Truth is, many would because they have massive inflated egos and crave attention.

Much like those who start new threads when an ongoing one would suffice

Re: Ego!

Quote Originally Posted by OurManFlint II View Post
    That is why we can attract them. The vast majority don’t think “basket case owner”, or “not my players” or any other amateur psychoanalysis of why managers wouldn’t come here that I’ve read today…. Truth is, many would because they have massive inflated egos and crave attention.

And the money.

Quote Originally Posted by OurManFlint II View Post

It’s the money, it’s nearly always the money.

it is, come here on a good wage, if you do well and keep us up, you get a crack at it next season, where if you do badly, you get the boot and your contract paid up

do poorly, its not your fault, your Hands were tied and you didnt have the backing

what badges do you need to get the job , FA Level 4 I guess, the equivlilent to Ufea a