+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Lee Peltier-The Tenth Pint Podcast.

Lee Peltier-The Tenth Pint Podcast.

Can't post vids, but this is up on youtube if anyone is interested. The City stuff kicks in around the 41 minute mark. Stuff about Tan, Warnock, and Neil Harris gets a mention. He didn't want to leave. It's nothing spectacular but city related. If anyone would like to put it up on here, then crack on

Re: Lee Peltier-The Tenth Pint Podcast.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Can't post vids, but this is up on youtube if anyone is interested. The City stuff kicks in around the 41 minute mark. Stuff about Tan, Warnock, and Neil Harris gets a mention. He didn't want to leave. It's nothing spectacular but city related. If anyone would like to put it up on here, then crack on
    https://youtu.be/GgxkWT8R-TU

StT.
    <><

Quote Originally Posted by Steve the Tea View Post
    Thankyou Steve

Quote Originally Posted by Steve the Tea View Post
    Thanks, good little section on Cardiff.

Who are those kids? They clearly didn’t bother with any research or is that what podcasts are like, think it’s the first one I’ve listened to.

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    Thanks, good little section on Cardiff.

Who are those kids? They clearly didn’t bother with any research or is that what podcasts are like, think it’s the first one I’ve listened to.
    Compared to some, they're not that bad!

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    It's nothing spectacular but city related.
    Peltier says that Vincent Tan would:

• Show video compilations of players scoring from the halfway line and instruct the entire squad to do the same.
    • Burn rice and perform religious ceremonies on the pitch at the start of the season for good luck.
    • Take strikers to a room full of Buddha statues (just before kick off) to pray for goals.

Only at Cardiff City would all of this be considered "nothing spectacular"

Quote Originally Posted by FormerlyJohnnyBreadhead View Post

• Show video compilations of players scoring from the halfway line and instruct the entire squad to do the same.
    • Burn rice and perform religious ceremonies on the pitch at the start of the season for good luck.
    • Take strikers to a room full of Buddha statues (just before kick off) to pray for goals.

How his time here wasn't made into a documentary is nothing short of a lost masterpiece

Quote Originally Posted by FormerlyJohnnyBreadhead View Post

Ridiculous, it really is.

If that is any indication of his thought process then God help us. A man who thinks the only difference between us smashing goals in from half way and not is just the fact they'd not been shown.

Is it a coincidence our goals have completely dried up the last few years since he has visited the club less?

Can some staff please take in some basmati and Buddha's.

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    Is it a coincidence our goals have completely dried up the last few years since he has visited the club less?

Can some staff please take in some basmati and Buddha's.
    Bonfire and one of them industrial sized bags of basmati before Millwall under the Canton Stand.

I'm willing to give anything a bash.

Interesting.

I listened to about twenty minutes and the thing which struck me was that the loons in charge of a club are not just limited to Cardiff City.

One other thing, I doubted the truth behind the line that Vincent Tan wanted the goalkeepers to shoot more in a post I made yesterday, but, having heard about those videos, it seems I might have been wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    One other thing, I doubted the truth behind the line that Vincent Tan wanted the goalkeepers to shoot more in a post I made yesterday, but, having heard about those videos, it seems I might have been wrong.
    That has been confirmed previously by a number of ex-players including Danny Gabbidon, I think.