+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Happy 5th CCMB Anniversary; The Storm

Happy 5th CCMB Anniversary; The Storm

I you ever wonder what happens to the conspiracy theories of the "chicken licken, the sky is about to fall in variety then look no further than the Storm.

This was the Trump/Qanon go-to at the height of Trumps powers that all the peados and swamp dwellers were going to be rounded up by the US Military and shipped to Guantanamo Bay for treasonous behaviour. There are some absolute toozies in the attached thread.

How time flies (as opposed to US Military transport planes headed for Cuba).

https://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.ph...-Washington-DC

Re: Happy 5th CCMB Anniversary; The Storm

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    I you ever wonder what happens to the conspiracy theories of the "chicken licken, the sky is about to fall in variety then look no further than the Storm.

This was the Trump/Qanon go-to at the height of Trumps powers that all the peados and swamp dwellers were going to be rounded up by the US Military and shipped to Guantanamo Bay for treasonous behaviour. There are some absolute toozies in the attached thread.

How time flies (as opposed to US Military transport planes headed for Cuba).

https://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.ph...-Washington-DC
    Five years, that’s incredible - Trump’s very much yesterday’s man isn’t he.

Cyril, on the off chance you missed it, here's your hero's opening remarks at Davos on Monday.

I thought you said he didn’t go?

Strange place for a bit of deflection, Morg.

The odd bit of nonsensical speculation on the Kennedy Assassination, WWIII about to erupt in Syria and your antennae twitching when the Dow Jones lost exactly 666 points in a day aside, you come out of this one with some credit. Calling the bombardment of nonsense from your trainee for what it was!

Quote Originally Posted by Canton Kev View Post
    I thought you said he didn’t go?
    Not guilty. Someone else may have, not I.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Strange place for a bit of deflection, Morg.

The odd bit of nonsensical speculation on the Kennedy Assassination, WWIII about to erupt in Syria and your antennae twitching when the Dow Jones lost exactly 666 points in a day aside, you come out of this one with some credit. Calling the bombardment of nonsense from your trainee for what it was!
    Here's another one of your hero's, Pfizer's top mobster who has nowt to say.

Staying with nowt to say, he was reminded twice about his company's mammoth fine for lies and corruption. I highlighted that at this forum quite a few times by providing a link to the US Department of Justice's website with all the gory details.

Having challenged you several times to comment your defence of those crooks was something like: it was years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Here's another one of your hero's, Pfizer's top mobster who has nowt to say.

Staying with nowt to say, he was reminded twice about his company's mammoth fine for lies and corruption. I highlighted that at this forum quite a few times by providing a link to the US Department of Justice's website with all the gory details.

Having challenged you several times to comment your defence of those crooks was something like: it was years ago.
    Yeah I remember. It was in the thread you started about vaccines causing giant transgenic black eyed babies.

https://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.ph...nshuman-babies

What's the latest on this?