+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Rebuffed - Sala Insurance arguments

Re: Rebuffed - Sala Insurance arguments

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    My word you have such an inflated opinion of yourself.
    This comment is kind of ironic considering it’s you who seems to believe my posts are important enough to get upset about on a very regular basis. And don’t think you’ll fool anyone with your cyber bullying nonsense. That’s a really cowardly claim, but it’s par for the course where you’re concerned.

The truth is that you take umbrage with pretty much everything I post regardless of the subject, and you’ve been supplying your outraged responses on a continual basis for years. The bad news for you is that, while you apparently care deeply about what I say, I genuinely couldn’t care less what you think. I just reckon you’re an oddball. You’d have to be to take strangers’ opinions about a football club so seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    Tan is a 'serious' businessman, and I doubt he would pursue a vexatious action without consulting lawyers..
    On what evidence from his time at city would you base this assertion on?

Not looking to argue just genuinely interested. As much as I think it would be good to have change now I don’t dislike tan and am grateful to some extent. But the things I’d be grateful for are the opposite of what a serious businessman would do

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    This comment is kind of ironic considering it’s you who seems to believe my posts are important enough to get upset about on a very regular basis.
    Irony LOL. It is you who seem to be upset, with me telling it as it is.

"Very regular basis" I don't think so, just those posts I can be arsed to reply to. There could be so many more

You will notice that I have employed your trick here, cutting and pasting a sample of a post choosing to ignore the rest, usually the points that matter.
    My reasoning tho, I refuse to stoop to name calling.

I'm off now to try and enjoy my weekend without obsessing over you.