+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Animal farts

Animal farts

Bit ot so thought best on this board but something I’ve been pondering this afternoon, animal farts, specifically dogs ones that’s been troubling me.

I’ve never had a dog that makes a noise when they do it - do any dogs or are mine all a bit private?
    Also, when mine does, it stinks, which led me to believe that dog ones are the worst.
    But If they’re silent, they could be doing it all the time, chuckling away while we are none the wiser?

Re: Animal farts

Quote Originally Posted by superfeathers View Post
    Bit ot so thought best on this board but something I’ve been pondering this afternoon, animal farts, specifically dogs ones that’s been troubling me.

I’ve never had a dog that makes a noise when they do it - do any dogs or are mine all a bit private?
    Also, when mine does, it stinks, which led me to believe that dog ones are the worst.
    But If they’re silent, they could be doing it all the time, chuckling away while we are none the wiser?
    Perhaps dogs only fart at a frequency they can hear? Who is to say that bats' ultrasound isn't just them farting?

Quote Originally Posted by superfeathers View Post

My dog complains when I fart. It's got so bad I've had to get one of those room fresheners just to stop her constant nagging.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Perhaps dogs only fart at a frequency they can hear? Who is to say that bats' ultrasound isn't just them farting?
    I hadn’t considered that.
    It definitely needs looking into