+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Do the South Wales valleys require far more cultural enrichment?

Do the South Wales valleys require far more cultural enrichment?

This Zero Hedge article edged me towards a yes.

- Organized criminal gangs active in the Netherlands and France, mostly made up of Moroccan migrants, are blowing up ATMs in Germany at a record pace in highly professional robbery operations. In 2022, government statistics indicate that they blew up 500 such machines, with statistically more than one machine being blown up every day. -

More: 500 ATMs Blown-Up By Migrant Gangs In Germany In 2022, Setting New Record - https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitic...ing-new-record

It's almost three years since I ventured north to Rhondda Cynon Taff to sample pub cuisine. My once regular itinerary included visits to the Welcome Inn (Tonypandy), Ivor Hael (Llwynypia) and Greenfield (Ystrad). I was always struck by the complete absence of non-white faces in those areas. I never encountered a beggar either.

Is it time we organised a protest outside the Senedd to demand both those shortages are addressed? Why should Newport and Cardiff's residents be enjoying more than their fair share of diversity?

The UK government is importing Albanians wholesale to bolster homegrown cannabis production and the distribution of harder drugs, yet few have been seen around here.

A mosque or two appearing in Rhondda, Aberdare and Merthyr, etc, would be joyful sights for all except Wales and British nationalists, other racists, WEF critics, neo-Nazis and Antisemites.

Re: Do the South Wales valleys require far more cultural enrichment?

Just look at the Brexit vote in those areas and you may find your answer to opening up different cultures, truth is they just like thier own insular cultures, its not just culture?,, they are not really keen on Cardiff City Metropolitan folk anyways , ..

The reason why you see many more ethnic societies growth in Cities rather than Valleys , is work , housing , transport, easier transport access, weather more schools, health access. Its the same split in most Metropolitan areas the pull of the urban v the rural is the key ..

Ethnic societies tend to grow in the areas where thier forefathers first set up shop via the docks and Cardiff was in the forefront of those very early settlers.

Mosques in Ferndale town may never be a thing , however there are 64k Muslims in Wales 50 % in Cardiff ... 40 Mosques in Wales. So there is

From what I've read, Ireland on a relative basis are today doing more to advance population replacement than Blighty is.

Drakeford and his colleagues must find ways to fund dispersing those from different cultures into valley areas. He might want to cut and divert money from the health budget for this very purpose. Get Eritreans fresh out of a dinghy in Calais on free transfers from England then use the savings to pay for their accommodation in hotels and guesthouses in the valleys.

Harking back to Ireland, there's a growing number of native neo-Nazi types who are patently anti-enrichment.

More from Ireland. The delightful people confronted are what's needed in Merthyr and similar places.

Don't press play if strong language offends.

A warm Irish welcome

The valleys has a huge proportion of people of Irish descent

Maybe it all ties up

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    A warm Irish welcome

The valleys has a huge proportion of people of Irish descent

Maybe it all ties up
    got my ancestry dna results back a few days ago

i,m of 20% Irish descent !

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    got my ancestry dna results back a few days ago

i,m of 20% Irish descent !
    I am 50 50

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    I am 50 50
    what the hell does that mean ?