+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: FT: CARDIFF CITY 0 - 1 MILLWALL. Match thread

Re: CARDIFF CITY v MILLWALL. Match thread

Awful goal to concede

Jesus Christ. They don't come much softer than that.

Quote Originally Posted by Maurice Swan View Post
    oh shit...Kipre tries to shepherd it out.....0-1
    Kipre too lax and Allsopp shouldn't have been beaten at the near post on that angle.

absolute pathetic club with pathetic players...

wtf was that just about... sick of players playing a ball toward a opposition player on the heels why, i dont get it, how about passing the ball to a blue shirt with no one pressing or just clear the damn thing

how did kipre not clear that into the roof of the stand... we are in a relegation battle, well i no longer see it as a battle... more inevitable

Took us 26 minutes to go behind today rather than 26 seconds - definite signs of improvement!

Philogene and Ojo can both go off as far as I'm concerned. Philogene a lot better than Ojo but both of them need too much time with the ball and are both easily dispossessed.

We have had a few occasions when we have outnumbered the Millwall defence....wrong options....too slow...no belief at all.

Have to say no manager can legislate for errors like Kipre...

Looking at the goal again in slow motion...yes Allsop should also not have been beaten by that...it wasn't a powerful shot.

That was one shite first half and the goal was criminal.

Looking at past games v Millwall at Club half time...…..jeepers we are several worlds away from those performances....

45 mins that had relegation written all over it, 11 individuals with no awareness of their team mates, the early break which was essentially a two on one, Ojo never wanted to look up see his team mate in space with a run in on goal, his sole aim was to do something for himself, Kipre trying to look cool on the ball instead dealing with it for the team, majority of players stationary waiting for the ball to arrive and subsequently loosing it to a more commited opponent, as much as Warnock football was uninspiring, I believe that he would get this bunch of footballers playing a team orientated game and getting the team to safety, games are running out, get this appointment wrong at their peril.

Good effort but Robinson should have scored.....other teams do....

Quote Originally Posted by Heathblue View Post
    45 mins that had relegation written all over it, 11 individuals with no awareness of their team mates, the early break which was essentially a two on one, Ojo never wanted to look up see his team mate in space with a run in on goal, his sole aim was to do something for himself, Kipre trying to look cool on the ball instead dealing with it for the team, majority of players stationary waiting for the ball to arrive and subsequently loosing it to a more commited opponent, as much as Warnock football was uninspiring, I believe that he would get this bunch of footballers playing a team orientated game and getting the team to safety, games are running out, get this appointment wrong at their peril.
    Agree...it is abysmal. We are in deep deep poo...

Ojo and Philogene a bit livelier this half.....I DO think there is some skill there....it needs a GOOD manager to get it out of them.

Ojo is trying hard. McGuiness not put a foot wrong....(hope I am not tempting fate....)

Ever the optimist , I do feel there is the making of a decent team there....needs someone to instill confidence and a LEADER on the pitch.

this is our answer to a relegation battle...

players are shocking...

losing the fans now in a big way

Any subs today?

Surprised Wintle has gone off for Ralls despite Rinomhota on a booking

great stop by Allsop.

Should be 2-0. The poor execution, dreadful decision making and total lack of cohesion makes us so frustrating to watch. Are we going to score another goal this season?

wow 7 mins added time...

Quote Originally Posted by D. Advocaat View Post
    Should be 2-0. The poor execution, dreadful decision making and total lack of cohesion makes us so frustrating to watch. Are we going to score another goal this season?
    It's an old joke, but we could be renamed Cardiff City Nil

How much more time are you giving him Vinnie?

I think the effort was there but not the confidence....we are still in the mix....

Look on the bright side...we could be Everton supporter.....and Wrexham won again...