Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: FT: CARDIFF CITY 0 - 1 MILLWALL. Match thread

Re: CARDIFF CITY v MILLWALL. Match thread

Vinnie stop ****ing about and get us a decent manager you twat

Rubbish. No idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Maurice Swan View Post
    I think the effort was there but not the confidence....we are still in the mix....

Look on the bright side...we could be Everton supporter.....and Wrexham won again...
    Everton. My son-in-law is. Two family relegation on the cards.

I think the effort was there but not the confidence....we are still in the mix....

Look on the bright side...we could be Everton supporter.....and Wrexham won again...
    At least Everton are only dropping to the Championship and not League One; and I'm a Notts County fan!

Some nice football and an improvement when Ralls came on but a tale of woe, no cutting edge throw all the available non embargoed cash at a playmaker & a goal scorer (same old story)

Re: FT: CARDIFF CITY 0 - 1 MILLWALL. Match thread

Unfortunately Maurice, the ability is not there either.

Quote Originally Posted by John Buchanan View Post
    Unfortunately Maurice, the ability is not there either.
    The only two positives today, O'Dowda and McGuiness

It’s so bad, it’s become comical !

These people are not footballers, they are actors in a love island scenario

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    At least Everton are only dropping to the Championship and not League One; and I'm a Notts County fan!
    Ah....fond memories of Notts County V City when I used to live near LIncoln.....Always loved a few pints beforehand with their supporters...(unlike Lincoln....). would love Wrexham, Notts County and Chesterfield (more fond memories....) to get back in the EFL.

Only positive are McGuiness and ODowda.

Whitehead isn't a manager. We had no shape and no clue what we were meant to be doing.

Colwill needs to move on. If he can't get in this team then there is no point staying.

Even if they don't make it..This season will be gold for that documentary.

There is no point blaming Whitehead or those players on the pitch.

Im sure we would have all picked different line ups/subs but I couldn't fault the effort of those on the pitch and with their ability dont think they could have done much more.

Sadly too many players simply not good enough for this level , and its so badly balanced.

Lets stop the ok/good squad. Its not its really poor and we are going down.

The mistake was giving an inexperienced manager like Morison a free reign to build a squad and that decision could set us back many years.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    There is no point blaming Whitehead or those players on the pitch.

Im sure we would have all picked different line ups/subs but I couldn't fault the effort of those on the pitch and with their ability dont think they could have done much more.

Sadly too many players simply not good enough for this level , and its so badly balanced.

Lets stop the ok/good squad. Its not its really poor and we are going down.

The mistake was giving an inexperienced manager like Morison a free reign to build a squad and that decision could set us back many years.
    Apart from Warnock, Tan has hired terrible managers for the last 10 yrs….like most people he won’t even know who whitehead is, he could be anyone, it doesnt really matter anymore.

The squad as it is together with managers like morison , Hudson and now Whitehead is going down quicker than the titanic

They are not managers ....they might be .....but not at this level and not yet

We need an experienced manager and in addition to that 4 or 5 new faces .....a target man for a start plus extra bodies in midfield

This is not the time for messing about with Whitehead to see if he can get a tune out of this squad . He's not got the ability to do that and some of the players are poor .

So either tan and his crew do that or we may as well throw in the towel.

Are a lot of us resigned to this now ? I mean this is what needs to be done and the pissing about has got to stop . Or we go down .

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Apart from Warnock, Tan has hired terrible managers for the last 10 yrs….like most people he won’t even know who whitehead is, he could be anyone, it doesnt really matter anymore.
    Warnock mark 2 is what we need ASAP

Haven’t seen the goal again (from my angle it looked like an og but apparently not. Allsop at fault for me. It was his ball all day long.

A terrible display, agreed, but.... were Millwall really any better? They looked to have as few ideas as we did, and the only difference between the two sides was Kipre's cock-up. A draw against a top ten side would have been a good result. Also, although it's a bit soon to be having a good at Whitehead, I don't think we were really 'chucking everything at them', as he claimed we would be doing.
    We're still just one half-decent striker away from staying up, and a call to Norwich to enquire about the availability of Hugill might sort that problem. Oh, and play O'Dowda further up the field - he's our most creative player, and he can't do it at left back.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    The squad as it is together with managers like morison , Hudson and now Whitehead is going down quicker than the titanic

They are not managers ....they might be .....but not at this level and not yet

We need an experienced manager and in addition to that 4 or 5 new faces .....a target man for a start plus extra bodies in midfield

This is not the time for messing about with Whitehead to see if he can get a tune out of this squad . He's not got the ability to do that and some of the players are poor .

So either tan and his crew do that or we may as well throw in the towel.

Are a lot of us resigned to this now ? I mean this is what needs to be done and the pissing about has got to stop . Or we go down .
    100%.

I honestly believed when VT paid the first installment that we would avoid relegation but after that Dalman interview I am now very worried.

The team and new manager are only heading one way.

First time the fans have turned on the players at the end, doesn’t bode well. We’re going one way and FAST

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Blue View Post
    Haven’t seen the goal again (from my angle it looked like an og but apparently not. Allsop at fault for me. It was his ball all day long.
    Were you on the white lines before the game?? Kipre was 100% at fault trying to let the ball run over the byline, whilst the striker right next him said thanks very much and knocked it in.

Quote Originally Posted by tforturton View Post
    A terrible display, agreed, but.... were Millwall really any better? They looked to have as few ideas as we did, and the only difference between the two sides was Kipre's cock-up. A draw against a top ten side would have been a good result. Also, although it's a bit soon to be having a good at Whitehead, I don't think we were really 'chucking everything at them', as he claimed we would be doing.
    We're still just one half-decent striker away from staying up, and a call to Norwich to enquire about the availability of Hugill might sort that problem. Oh, and play O'Dowda further up the field - he's our most creative player, and he can't do it at left back.
    The difference between us and Millwall is that they score goals and defend as a unit

Although our final line of defence is OK, considering our league position .....we are still running around like the keystone cops

We need a proper manager .....not this yts training scheme nonsense , someone with links and influence .....to drill the players we have that are up to the job and get in 4 or 5 new faces .

If we don't sort this out pronto we are down . I don't want to hear any manager speak from whitehead or the club .

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    100%.

I honestly believed when VT paid the first installment that we would avoid relegation but after that Dalman interview I am now very worried.

The team and new manager are only heading one way.
    I thought so too . Time to kick on . But no , Its been more bullshit .

A fellow fan said we had bullshit under Ridsdale well we have double bullshit now .

I didn't think we were that bad in the second half. I thought we deserved a point. Plenty of possession. We just need someone that can find the net. Disappointing performance from Robinson though.

Again, it all came down to who was the more effective at either end of the pitch. We weren't bad today, and if the ludicrously awfully executed 2 on 1 had given us an equalizer then the game would have been anyone's. But watching an inexpensive squad like Milwall pass the ball quickly to feet when we were struggling throughout the game to get any rhythm at all just shows what a part confidence can play. In 60 years this is the worst City side in front of goal I've witnessed, and there's really only two things that are going to change things. A new manager with fresh ideas who can give the team some confidence, and a couple of good loan signings - to effectively do the same. Dalman talked of having potential targets already lined up ; well he had better get them in now as a matter of urgency.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Warnock mark 2 is what we need ASAP
    I think Warnock mark 2 is just going to be Warnock.