+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Rishi & the police

Rishi & the police

Do they go out of their way to get into trouble

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-64337866

Dunno about you but it's literally 2nd nature to put a seatbelt on, surely someone should've realised this would happen. Or do they do it on purpose?

So this is the 2nd time in how long that the prime minister is being investigated by the police

Re: Rishi & the police

This is kindergarten politics akin to Gordon Brown leaving his phone on when slagging off someone he met in a vox pop. Politicians surround themselves with aides and advisors to stop them doing this kind of thing yet in this instance one of them appears to be holding the phone untroubled by what the image is revealing!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    This is kindergarten politics akin to Gordon Brown leaving his phone on when slagging off someone he met in a vox pop. Politicians surround themselves with aides and advisors to stop them doing this kind of thing yet in this instance one of them appears to be holding the phone untroubled by what the image is revealing!
    A grown man needs aides and advisors to tell him to put a seatbelt on How the hell do these people get dressed in the morning? And we trust him to run the country.

This, the not knowing how to use a contactless credit card, the borrowed car to show him filling petrol and him having to be flown to places twenty miles up the road all point to us having a Prime Minister who is wholly out of touch with what a “normal” person’s life is like - his soliloquy about Coca Cola to those two poor, bemused kids is more proof of this. Johnson was also a privileged toff, but he was able to relate to people up to a point, Sunak behaves as if he was kept locked away from normality through his formative years.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    This, the not knowing how to use a contactless credit card, the borrowed car to show him filling petrol and him having to be flown to places twenty miles up the road all point to us having a Prime Minister who is wholly out of touch with what a “normal” person’s life is like - his soliloquy about Coca Cola to those two poor, bemused kids is more proof of this. Johnson was also a privileged toff, but he was able to relate to people up to a point, Sunak behaves as if he was kept locked away from normality through his formative years.
    I know a lot of people will think what's all the fuss about, we've all done that.

I can't remember any time in my memory where I got in a car without a seatbelt on. Its just ingrained in me. Even before the irritating noise made it impossible.

So to me to do so as PM and make a film of it which you knowingly post seems absolutely baffling.

Quote Originally Posted by superfeathers View Post
    I know a lot of people will think what's all the fuss about, we've all done that.

I can't remember any time in my memory where I got in a car without a seatbelt on. Its just ingrained in me. Even before the irritating noise made it impossible.

So to me to do so as PM and make a film of it which you knowingly post seems absolutely baffling.
    Exactly what I thought when I first heard about it and I don’t think you and I are any different from the huge majority of people in this respect.

He’s got a fixed penalty notice.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...ack-moving-car

No doubt someone will be along soon to declare that Ramsey McDonald once got cautioned for driving past the guy walking in front of him with a flag so they are all as stupid as one another.

So we’ve gone from boris getting a dime from the police (unprecedented if I remember properly) to a pm who has had two fines in a year

No doubt someone will be along soon to declare that Ramsey McDonald once got cautioned for driving past the guy walking in front of him with a flag so they are all as stupid as one another.

Yes and we know who that someone is likely to be. Ground Control will soon receive a message from Major Tom no doubt.