+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: On a positive note…..

On a positive note…..

In the Grandstand and family stand yesterday they trialled brand new food and drinks payment computer terminals.
    Hopefully long gone are the ridiculous queues on a match day for refreshments.
    You simply select what you want for either’Now or Halftime’ pay by card only- get a receipt and take it to the bar.
    There is still a queue of such but it’s fast moving as they know exactly what is ordered and just a case of taking your receipt and giving what you’ve paid for.
    We were watching with interest and we’re impressed by the speed of the whole process.

My son in law was in the Canton Stand yesterday and was bemused when I was telling him - usual massive long queue there he said

It’s apparently going to be rolled out all over the stadium!!

Re: On a positive note…..

Won't be much of a consolation if we're playing in league one next season.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnysideup View Post
    In the Grandstand and family stand yesterday they trialled brand new food and drinks payment computer terminals.
    Hopefully long gone are the ridiculous queues on a match day for refreshments.
    You simply select what you want for either’Now or Halftime’ pay by card only- get a receipt and take it to the bar.
    There is still a queue of such but it’s fast moving as they know exactly what is ordered and just a case of taking your receipt and giving what you’ve paid for.
    We were watching with interest and we’re impressed by the speed of the whole process.

My son in law was in the Canton Stand yesterday and was bemused when I was telling him - usual massive long queue there he said

It’s apparently going to be rolled out all over the stadium!!

What they going to do if they get a power cut ?

No wonder people under 30 are useless at arithmetic

Terrific idea tbf.

Doesn't even matter if the pint has sat there for 10 minutes given that's how they pour them anyway.