+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Dominic Raab’s bullying at astounding levels

Dominic Raab’s bullying at astounding levels

at least 24 civil servants involved in formal complaints against him.

Officials close to inquiry said to have been shocked by some claims including individuals being physically sick before meetings, regularly in tears and, in more than one case, left feeling suicidal by alleged behaviour.

Sunak’s Conservatives now under siege on three fronts - with official investigations into Dominic Raab, Nadhim Zahawi and Boris Johnson - difficult for PM who pledged to instil “integrity, professionalism and accountability at every level” of his government.

https://twitter.com/pippacrerar/stat...YavQLAvS5PE8yQ

Kick the lot of them out and call a general election NOW!

Re: Dominic Raab’s bullying at astounding levels

Quote Originally Posted by ninian opinian View Post
    at least 24 civil servants involved in formal complaints against him.

Officials close to inquiry said to have been shocked by some claims including individuals being physically sick before meetings, regularly in tears and, in more than one case, left feeling suicidal by alleged behaviour.

Sunak’s Conservatives now under siege on three fronts - with official investigations into Dominic Raab, Nadhim Zahawi and Boris Johnson - difficult for PM who pledged to instil “integrity, professionalism and accountability at every level” of his government.

https://twitter.com/pippacrerar/stat...YavQLAvS5PE8yQ

Kick the lot of them out and call a general election NOW!
    whatabout Angela Rayner calling the tories scum. that wasnt very nice at all and probably made them feel sad

Quote Originally Posted by superfeathers View Post
    whatabout Angela Rayner calling the tories scum. that wasnt very nice at all and probably made them feel sad
    🤣🤣🤣

I think Raab's missed his vocation. He'd make the perfect Hannibal Lecter.
    Last edited by Dorcus; 26-01-23 at 12:45. Reason: Mrs Raab told me to

Whenever I see Raab being interviewed on TV it seems to me that he has that "frightened rabbit in the headlights" appearance, not a kind of aggressive bully. Maybe he has an inferiority complex?

Look, i'm not having this. Why just pick on Raab? I don't think that him being Deputy Prime Minister of one of the most corrupt Governments (Actually, the most) ever, should not just bring him into public scrutiny for his behaviour. Why don't people look at what Loyd George was up to during his tenure, or that bastard Roy Hattersley during parliamentary meetings, i'm sure it's there if we all look a bit harder, ok, really hard, but you get my point. Raab and his alleged behaviour count for nothing unless we're prepared to balance things up, like i did when i was a child, by deflecting my poor behaviour on to my sister if i was caught taking the piss!

I am in no way defending the Tory Party with this post ( I am) i was once a member of the respect party, so i understand balance and fairness. So, to conclude, find some other politicians who have carried out bullying (preferably not Tories) if you want to be as balanced and thoughtful as me, because i just don't see one party....