+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pfizer employee suckered into spilling in the beans

Pfizer employee suckered into spilling in the beans

A Project Veritas undercover journalist using a covert camera captured him glorying in his company's crimes.

To the amazement of many, the video below has survived at youtube for 18 hours and counting.

Re: Pfizer employee suckered into spilling in the beans

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    A Project Veritas undercover journalist using a covert camera captured him glorying in his company's crimes.

To the amazement of many, the video below has survived at youtube for 18 hours and counting.

Is this bloke Justin Walker for real?!! A Director of R&D at Pfizer (Strategic Operations and mRNA Scientific Planning)? What a cocky, arrogant, immature individual.

If it is real then it's pretty scary stuff as it would appear that Pfizer are doing what many suspect was going on in the lab in Wuhan i.e. deliberately modifying the virus. But in this case for the express purpose of tailoring a vaccine to immunise against the new strain, hence a proverbial cash cow.

I think we should reserve judgement until it is verified that this Walker guy is who the video claims he is.

Here's part two. His defence is he lied. Says to the bloke who exposed him: "you fecked up, this is absurd".

Daily Mail ran the story, then nuked it quick. Presumably after receiving a bung from Pfizer to do so. Unsurprisingly, the BBC is keeping mum.

Quote Originally Posted by Gofer Blue View Post
    Is this bloke Justin Walker for real?!! A Director of R&D at Pfizer (Strategic Operations and mRNA Scientific Planning)? What a cocky, arrogant, immature individual.

If it is real then it's pretty scary stuff as it would appear that Pfizer are doing what many suspect was going on in the lab in Wuhan i.e. deliberately modifying the virus. But in this case for the express purpose of tailoring a vaccine to immunise against the new strain, hence a proverbial cash cow.

I think we should reserve judgement until it is verified that this Walker guy is who the video claims he is.
    Is he real? Two pieces of evidence suggests he is. He co-authored this article: The Near-Term Outlook for COVID-19 Therapeutic Treatments - https://www.bcg.com/publications/202...tic-treatments

And there's this.

https://twitter.com/KimDotcom/status...968769/photo/2

Paul Joseph Watson of infowars.com in the video beneath asks: how is this not the biggest news story in the world today?

He knows only too well the answer to that one.

But for the benefit of our terminally dim Teletubbies who are scratching their heads, corporate media is suppressing it because they don't want you to know that Pfizer employs a sociopath as one of its directors who has a casual disregard for bumping off any number of innocents to boost profits for his scumbag company.

What does he actually say - that Pfizer are thinking about looking into modifying the virus - that basically means nothing.
    What is that anyway, a modified live virus? that's not exactly controversial - the nasal flu vaccine they give to kids in schools is a modified live virus - it's just another type of vaccine isnt it?

A marketing director comes out with all kinds of shit like that all the time without really knowing what they're talking about ,I know I've worked with enough of them - especially the US ones where there are a lot of people with very impressive sounding job titles who basically know nothing

This isn't the massive gotcha that all the tin hat brigade seem to think it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    What does he actually say - that Pfizer are thinking about looking into modifying the virus - that basically means nothing.
    What is that anyway, a modified live virus? that's not exactly controversial - the nasal flu vaccine they give to kids in schools is a modified live virus - it's just another type of vaccine isnt it?

A marketing director comes out with all kinds of shit like that all the time without really knowing what they're talking about ,I know I've worked with enough of them - especially the US ones where there are a lot of people with very impressive sounding job titles who basically know nothing

This isn't the massive gotcha that all the tin hat brigade seem to think it is.
    What does he actually say, you asked? Here is a transcript

Journalist: What is Pfizer doing, I guess to optimize, you know, the vaccines now?
    Walker: Oh, we actually had a meeting about that today. So, there's a lot.
    Journalist: Really?
    Walker: We're doing, ugh, I don't know if I should say this.
    Walker: We’re exploring like – you know how the virus keeps mutating?
    Journalist: Yeah.
    Walker: Well one of the things we’re exploring is like, why don’t we just mutate it ourselves so we could – we could pre-emptively develop new vaccines, right? So, we have to do that. If we’re gonna do that though there's a risk of like, as you could imagine, no one wants to be having a pharma company mutating ****ing viruses. So, we’re like, do we want to do this? So that’s like one of the things we’re considering. For, like, the future, like maybe we can like, create new versions of the vaccines and things like that.
    Journalist: So Pfizer ultimately is thinking about mutating COVID?
    Walker: Well, that is not what we say to the public. No, that’s why it was, it was a thought that came up in a meeting, and we were like, why do we not – it was like, we’re going to consider that with more discussions.
    Journalist: Okay.
    Walker: That exactly, actually. We’re like, wait a minute, like, people won’t like that.
    Walker: So the way that we're thinking about it - don't tell anyone this by the way. You have to promise you won’t tell anyone, okay? So, the way it would work is like we put them in – the virus in these monkeys. And then we successively, like, cause them to keep infecting each other. And we collect
    collect serial samples from them, and then, the ones that are more infectious, to like, the virus, we'll put them in another monkey and you just constantly actively mutate it. That’s one way. Or we could even do like, directed like simulation, which like, we tend not to prefer. And they just sample what the different like, proteins on the surface of the virus look like over time.
    Walker: So, then you can see the mutation. You can now force it to mutate in a certain way that you want it.
    Walker: But you have to be, like, very controlled to make sure that this virus that you mutate doesn’t create something like, you know, goes everywhere. Which, I suspect is the way that the virus started in Wuhan, to be honest. Like, it makes no sense that this virus popped out of nowhere.
    Journalist: Yeah, I know.
    Walker: It’s bullshit.
    Journalist: So, I mean, when is Pfizer going to implement the mutation of all these viruses?
    Walker: I don't know, it depends on how the experiments work out because this is just like, something we’re trying, right?
    Journalist: It sounds like Gain-of-Function to me.
    Walker: I don't know, it's a little bit different. I think it's different. It's like, this, it’s definitely not Gain-of-Function.
    Journalist: It sounds like it is, I mean, it’s okay.
    Walker: No, no, no, but directed evolution is very different.
    Journalist: Direct evolution?
    Walker: Directed evolution.
    Journalist: Directed evolution, okay. Well, so, I mean, is that what it is?
    Walker: Maybe, I don’t know (laughs).
    Walker: Well you’re not supposed to do Gain-of-Function research with the viruses. They’d rather we not, but we do these selected structure mutations to try to see if we can make them more potent. So, there is research ongoing about that. I don’t know how that’s going to work. There better not be any more outbreaks, cause, like, Jesus Christ.
    Journalist: So, tell me more, like, what's developing with the whole, you know, virus mutation process?
    Walker: Well, they are still kind of conducting the experiments on it, but it seems like, from what I’ve heard, they’re kind of optimizing it, but they're going slow cause everyone’s very cautious, like, you know, obviously they don’t want to accelerate it too much. But I think they’re also just trying to
    do it as an exploratory thing because you obviously don't want to advertise that you are figuring out future mutations.
    Journalist: So, did that – did the whole virus mutation thing come from your executive Sarah [Wu]?
    Walker: No, that came from – we have like chief scientific officers in the other divisions.
    Journalist: What’s the goal for Pfizer doing that [COVID mutations]?
    Walker: So, part of what they want to do is to try to figure out - to some extent, try to figure out like, you know there's all these new strains and variants that just pop up? Why don't we try to like catch them before they [variants] pop up in nature and we can develop a vaccine prophylactically, before, like new variants. So, that's why they're thinking like, if you do it controlled in a lab, then we say this is a new epitope, and so if it comes out later on, in the public, then you already have a vaccine kind of working.
    Journalist: Oh my God. That's perfect. Isn't that like the best business model though? Just control nature before nature even happens itself, right?
    Walker: Yeah, if it works.
    Journalist: What do you mean if it works?
    Walker: Because some of the times there are mutations that pop up that we are not prepared for, like with Delta and Omicron and things like that, so. Who knows? I mean, either way, it’s going to be a cash cow. COVID will probably be a cash cow for us for a while going forward. Like, obviously, like…(laughs)
    Journalist: Well I think the whole, you know, research of the viruses and mutating it, like, would be the ultimate cash cow.
    Walker: Yeah, it’d be perfect.
    Walker: It [Pfizer] is a revolving door for all government officials.
    Journalist: Wow!
    Walker: Yeah, for any industry though. So, in the pharma industry, all the government officials who, you know, review our drugs, eventually come work for pharma companies. And the military – all the army and defense government officials eventually go work for the defense companies afterwards.
    Journalist: How do you feel about that revolving door?
    Walker: It's pretty good for the industry to be honest. It's bad for everyone else in America.
    Journalist: Why is it bad for everybody else [in America?]
    Walker: Because if the regulators, who review our drugs, you know that once they stop being a regulator, they want to go work for the company, they are not going to be as harsh on the company where they’re getting their job.

The "Project Veritas" that has a history of lying and manipulating footage to spread their bullshit? Who have lost court cases due to propaganda?

Jesus wept, there's some idiots around.

Quote Originally Posted by celticknight View Post
    The "Project Veritas" that has a history of lying and manipulating footage to spread their bullshit? Who have lost court cases due to propaganda?

Jesus wept, there's some idiots around.
    You're correct there, pal. This place is chocker with those Pfizered to the eyeballs.

They volunteered for a product made by a company with a long history of lies and corruption. So much so they got landed with a $2.3 billion fine in 2009.

Justice Department Announces Largest Health Care Fraud Settlement in Its History. Pfizer to Pay $2.3 Billion for Fraudulent Marketing - https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/justi...nt-its-history

That outfit, in association with Yank health authorities, wanted to hide from public scrutiny their Covid-19 vaccine trial data for 75 years.

Nowt suspicious about that though.

You're correct there, pal. This place is chocker with those Pfizered to the eyeballs.

They volunteered for a product made by a company with a long history of lies and corruption. So much so they got landed with a $2.3 billion fine in 2009.

Justice Department Announces Largest Health Care Fraud Settlement in Its History. Pfizer to Pay $2.3 Billion for Fraudulent Marketing - https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/justi...nt-its-history

That outfit, in association with Yank health authorities, wanted to hide from public scrutiny their Covid-19 vaccine trial data for 75 years.

Nowt suspicious about that though.

Nowt suspicious about slow walking the Data Drop either , nowt suspicious at all infact

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    Nowt suspicious about slow walking the Data Drop either , nowt suspicious at all infact
    there is a lot of data that needs to be redacted before it can be made public, of course doing that will either take a long time or be very expensive, unsurprisingly they tried to push for the take a long time option, but now they're releasing it more quickly, so what's the problem?

there is a lot of data that needs to be redacted before it can be made public, of course doing that will either take a long time or be very expensive, unsurprisingly they tried to push for the take a long time option, but now they're releasing it more quickly, so what's the problem?
    Quite

Read your post three times and remain unsure whether it's tongue-in-cheek or not. The real reason they hoped to hide the trial data for many decades is because they knew before the product was deployed in the tens of millions that it caused an amazingly long lost of different and damaging side effects, prime amongst them heart damage and blood clots, hence its clot shot nickname.

Despite all that data now being in the public domain, corporate media have remained shtum rather than report the gory details. That way they can continue to feign bafflement about the cause of excess mortalities in Pfizered nations.

‘Paramount importance’: Judge orders FDA to hasten release of Pfizer vaccine docs - https://www.reuters.com/legal/govern...cs-2022-01-07/

- The FDA didn’t dispute it had an obligation to make the information public but argued that its short-staffed FOIA office only had the bandwidth to review and release 500 pages a month.

Rather than producing 500 pages a month — the FDA's proposed timeline — he ordered the agency to turn over 55,000 a month. That means all the Pfizer vaccine data should be public by the end of the summer rather than, say, the year 2097. -

Both Project Veritas videos I posted earlier in this thread which exposed a Pfizer director doing a great impression of a genocidal maniac have been deleted at youtube (but can easily be found on twitter or at Veritas' site: https://www.projectveritas.com/ ).

True to form it's crickets at the BBC re the story because in spite of supposedly being an impartial news source, it is anything but. Below is a recent example of unimportant nonsense it prefers to deem newsworthy. It concerns circa 100 people looking bored between checking their mobile phones.

Cardiff City fans protest against club owner Vincent Tan before Millwall game - https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/64360115

Blog Entries

Daily Mail ran the story, then nuked it quick. Presumably after receiving a bung from Pfizer to do so. Unsurprisingly, the BBC is keeping mum.

Did you see Dr Campbells vid about the Pfizer press statement?

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post

Did he see it? He probably wrote it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post

No, I haven't. I imagine it centres on what Tucker Carlson highlights in the video immediately beneath. He also says the Pfizer director affair has had a corporate media news blackout applied to it in the US (much like here!).

I scan Russia Today's website each day. It hasn't touched the story either. Actually, I've never perused a critical Covid-19 vaccines article there ever. It helps to support my theory all these countries are controlled by the same entity.

Where's Cyril? Neither he nor his merry men (Lardy and Taunton Blue Meanie) have contributed to this thread to attempt a damage control exercise or total derailment.

Where's Cyril? Neither he nor his merry men (Lardy and Taunton Blue Meanie) have contributed to this thread to attempt a damage control exercise or total derailment.

I know you get a bit gnarly if you don't get the attention you think you deserve but what in what you have said do you want people to reply to, Morg?

You have accused an individual of glorying in his company's crimes. What crimes?

You called out the Daily Mail of all media outlets for spiking a lift from the Project Veritas video only for it to reappear adding Pfizer's response.

You accused Pfizer of employing a sociopath as one of its directors who has a casual disregard for bumping off any number of innocents to boost profits for his scumbag company whilst acting as a genocidal maniac.

We haver two bits of evidence. Heavily edited Project Veritas videos where they have so far refused to release a full transcript and a Pfizer rebuttal that the research they are doing can in no way be classified as gain of function which means mutating the virus (which you say doesn't exist!!!) to make it more virulent of capable of leaping species.

So given that they are supposedly working on a non-existent virus tell us what you are so pleased with yourself about regarding the copious amounts you have posted.

Afraid I can only award you a score of 5 out of 10 for that half-baked effort, Cyril, and 4 of those are for emerging from your hidey hole.

We appear to be slowly but surely moving through the 'reveal' phases of the scamdemic. Former prominent needle pushers have switched horses. One of them, Dr John Campbell, whose latest video is included below, is now emboldened enough to let his followers know about the 77th Brigade's role in it. Another is Dr Aseem Malhotra who got an airing on your beloved Beeb quite recently.

So talk us through how Pfizer is modifying a virus you don't think exists.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    So talk us through how Pfizer is modifying a virus you don't think exists.
    I hear what you're saying. My first thought on viewing those videos was it could be clever reverse psychology that while seemingly a critical exposure it also helped to promulgate a virus existed.

I hear what you're saying. My first thought on viewing those videos was it could be clever reverse psychology that while seemingly a critical exposure it also helped to promulgate a virus existed.
    And it exposed people trumpeting it like Carlson. Malhotra and Campbell as part of the wider conspiracy in promoting the virus's false existence. Good work, Morg!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    And it exposed people trumpeting it like Carlson. Malhotra and Campbell as part of the wider conspiracy in promoting the virus's false existence. Good work, Morg!
    Perhaps Covid 19 was made for the vaccine