+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Pfizer employee suckered into spilling in the beans

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Pfizer employee suckered into spilling in the beans

So talk us through how Pfizer is modifying a virus you don't think exists.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    So talk us through how Pfizer is modifying a virus you don't think exists.
    I hear what you're saying. My first thought on viewing those videos was it could be clever reverse psychology that while seemingly a critical exposure it also helped to promulgate a virus existed.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    I hear what you're saying. My first thought on viewing those videos was it could be clever reverse psychology that while seemingly a critical exposure it also helped to promulgate a virus existed.
    And it exposed people trumpeting it like Carlson. Malhotra and Campbell as part of the wider conspiracy in promoting the virus's false existence. Good work, Morg!

And it exposed people trumpeting it like Carlson. Malhotra and Campbell as part of the wider conspiracy in promoting the virus's false existence. Good work, Morg!
    Perhaps Covid 19 was made for the vaccine

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    Perhaps Covid 19 was made for the vaccine
    Don't tell me. This is the global plot where the Chinese Government manufactures a virus in one of its labs, then let it loose on the planet. All for the benefit of major Western Pharmaceutical companies and at the cost of a massive dent in its own growth and GDP.

Let me know which bits of your theory I have wrong.

Don't tell me. This is the global plot where the Chinese Government manufactures a virus in one of its labs, then let it loose on the planet. All for the benefit of major Western Pharmaceutical companies and at the cost of a massive dent in its own growth and GDP.

No idea about that I’m afraid , besides I’m conscious of Brigade 77

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    No idea about that I’m afraid , besides I’m conscious of Brigade 77
    There was a bloke called WalesBales who used to post on here that never had the bollocks to move beyond innuendo and a smiley. Wonder what happened to him?

I gave you a world exclusive on this affair very recently. It revolves around graphene oxide and 5G which is being thrown up everywhere.

I'll go into more detail on request. Not today though. I'll return tomorrow. Hang on in there.

I gave you a world exclusive on this affair very recently. It revolves around graphene oxide and 5G which is being thrown up everywhere.

I'll go into more detail on request. Not today though. I'll return tomorrow. Hang on in there.
    Let's do it a different way around today, Morg.

I post a couple of links showing the UK Government and fact checkers completely and absolutely trashing the claim that Vaccines include Graphene Oxide and then you post your gotcha!

https://www.gov.uk/government/public...ons-foi-211035

https://fullfact.org/health/graphene...ines-oct-2021/

F Scott Fitzgerald said:

The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposing ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function.

So congrats for being the smartest person on here by some distance.