+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pfizer employee suckered into spilling in the beans

Re: Pfizer employee suckered into spilling in the beans

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    I hear what you're saying. My first thought on viewing those videos was it could be clever reverse psychology that while seemingly a critical exposure it also helped to promulgate a virus existed.
    F Scott Fitzgerald said:

The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposing ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function.

So congrats for being the smartest person on here by some distance.

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    Perhaps Covid 19 was made for the vaccine
    Don't tell me. This is the global plot where the Chinese Government manufactures a virus in one of its labs, then let it loose on the planet. All for the benefit of major Western Pharmaceutical companies and at the cost of a massive dent in its own growth and GDP.

Let me know which bits of your theory I have wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Don't tell me. This is the global plot where the Chinese Government manufactures a virus in one of its labs, then let it loose on the planet. All for the benefit of major Western Pharmaceutical companies and at the cost of a massive dent in its own growth and GDP.

No idea about that I’m afraid , besides I’m conscious of Brigade 77

No idea about that I’m afraid , besides I’m conscious of Brigade 77
    There was a bloke called WalesBales who used to post on here that never had the bollocks to move beyond innuendo and a smiley. Wonder what happened to him?

There was a bloke called WalesBales who used to post on here that never had the bollocks to move beyond innuendo and a smiley. Wonder what happened to him?
    Perhaps he is having a break from posters like you , you’re draining

I gave you a world exclusive on this affair very recently. It revolves around graphene oxide and 5G which is being thrown up everywhere.

I'll go into more detail on request. Not today though. I'll return tomorrow. Hang on in there.

Think Gluey got fed up with being taken apart by Cyril and Lardy thin skinned unlike Organ rhino skin

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    Think Gluey got fed up with being taken apart by Cyril and Lardy thin skinned unlike Organ rhino skin
    Taken apart , come off it. It could be that they are so old and past it , people think what’s the point

Probably not. Posters like that with an unjustified and overinflated sense of self-worth usually morph into another persona when their bubble gets pricked.

Probably not. Posters like that with an unjustified and overinflated sense of self-worth usually morph into another persona when their bubble gets pricked.
    Huh, have another attempt that was really poor

Huh, have another attempt that was really poor
    No , you're probably right. I mean the guy was a self-confessed Mensa candidate who slept with models, got coached by top football professionals to a high standard of football, mixed with Olympians and Formula 1 drivers at school and produced PhD level essays endorsed by MIT Professors.

He was nothing like the Billy No Mates Walter Mitty character portrayed by that guy who remembered him at school. You know, the post where you chipped in calling his recollection a "Cool Story Bro". Still "D" disappeared a couple a weeks after that so we will never know.

It's a bit like RonnieBird. You probably don't remember him as you were arriving here just as he was leaving. Another one over talented for this Board, what with being a high powered lawyer, livestock farmer in Scotland who rubbed shoulders with Royalty and senior politicians.

It's like waiting to see who will be the next Dr Who on here sometimes!

You speak in riddles and overthink things. Are you sure your post was not a reflection of yourself?

You speak in riddles and overthink things. Are you sure your post was not a reflection of yourself?
    Cool story. Bro!

Cool story. Bro!

Quite

No , you're probably right. I mean the guy was a self-confessed Mensa candidate who slept with models, got coached by top football professionals to a high standard of football, mixed with Olympians and Formula 1 drivers at school and produced PhD level essays endorsed by MIT Professors.

He was nothing like the Billy No Mates Walter Mitty character portrayed by that guy who remembered him at school. You know, the post where you chipped in calling his recollection a "Cool Story Bro". Still "D" disappeared a couple a weeks after that so we will never know.

It's a bit like RonnieBird. You probably don't remember him as you were arriving here just as he was leaving. Another one over talented for this Board, what with being a high powered lawyer, livestock farmer in Scotland who rubbed shoulders with Royalty and senior politicians.

It's like waiting to see who will be the next Dr Who on here sometimes!
    Wales-Bale was Ronnie Bird. Just two of many personas
    adopted by the person who changes ID when they find that he is being ignored.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Wales-Bale was Ronnie Bird. Just two of many personas
    adopted by the person who changes ID when they find that he is being ignored.
    What’s the big deal though , I’ve said previously, most posters have used other names.

I gave you a world exclusive on this affair very recently. It revolves around graphene oxide and 5G which is being thrown up everywhere.

I'll go into more detail on request. Not today though. I'll return tomorrow. Hang on in there.
    Let's do it a different way around today, Morg.

I post a couple of links showing the UK Government and fact checkers completely and absolutely trashing the claim that Vaccines include Graphene Oxide and then you post your gotcha!

https://www.gov.uk/government/public...ons-foi-211035

https://fullfact.org/health/graphene...ines-oct-2021/

Let's do it a different way around today, Morg.

I post a couple of links showing the UK Government and fact checkers completely and absolutely trashing the claim that Vaccines include Graphene Oxide and then you post your gotcha!

https://www.gov.uk/government/public...ons-foi-211035

https://fullfact.org/health/graphene...ines-oct-2021/
    I like how you swallow whole an FoI reply from a UK government agency that suits your narrative but have whistled silently by when linked to FoI replies to a question about whether the alleged SARS-CoV-2 virus has been successfully isolated.

Recently I posted a link for your underling Lardy's attention which included similar 'we have no record of that' replies from other government agencies the world over. Nobody's able to locate a sample of the little blighter.

Here's that same link for you.

FOIs reveal that health/science institutions around the world (212 and counting!) have no record of SARS-COV-2 isolation/purification, anywhere, ever - https://www.fluoridefreepeel.ca/fois...-purification/

I like how you swallow whole an FoI reply from a UK government agency that suits your narrative but have whistled silently by when linked to FoI replies to a question about whether the alleged SARS-CoV-2 virus has been successfully isolated.

Recently I posted a link for your underling Lardy's attention which included similar 'we have no record of that' replies from other government agencies the world over. Nobody's able to locate a sample of the little blighter.

Here's that same link for you.

FOIs reveal that health/science institutions around the world (212 and counting!) have no record of SARS-COV-2 isolation/purification, anywhere, ever - https://www.fluoridefreepeel.ca/fois...-purification/
    https://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.ph...=1#post5386020

Help me out here. Which bits are the truth now?

- Covid was engineered in a Chinese lab to be used as a weapon against the West.

- Covid was engineered by Pfizer to make lots of money from vaccines.

- Covid doesn’t exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Canton Kev View Post

- Covid was engineered in a Chinese lab to be used as a weapon against the West.

- Covid doesn’t exist.
    All are true, but on different days.

Except every now and then, when two or more might be true in the very same post.

Quote Originally Posted by Canton Kev View Post

- Covid doesn’t exist.
    You missed out that Covid was invented by the Chinese to kill off its own elderly citizens.

What’s the big deal though , I’ve said previously, most posters have used other names.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    You missed out that Covid was invented by the Chinese to kill off its own elderly citizens.
    What’s your view on the amount of misinformation given out by the likes of Hancock ,Johnson , big pharmaceutical and the like , why would they do that and mislead the public they are meant to serve , do you not think anything like that is even questionable at all?

We are all ears