+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pfizer employee suckered into spilling in the beans

Re: Pfizer employee suckered into spilling in the beans

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    What’s your view on the amount of misinformation given out by the likes of Hancock ,Johnson , big pharmaceutical and the like , why would they do that and mislead the public they are meant to serve , do you not think anything like that is even questionable at all?

We are all ears
    Good luck on getting a reply from Taunton 'Cause you'll need plenty. He loves to pose questions to demand they are answered then gets up on his hind legs if they aren't... while he casually refuses to do likewise. The cheek of that fella has few boundaries.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Good luck on getting a reply from Taunton 'Cause you'll need plenty. He loves to pose questions to demand they are answered then gets up on his hind legs if they aren't... while he casually refuses to do likewise. The cheek of that fella has few boundaries.
    I simply point out your failed predictions, old fruit - and we are now just 6 weeks away from the magnetic poles changing, yet another cuckoo prediction you bought into and which will pass without happening.

This little exchange started when a combination of Canton Kev and TBG rolled out your Covid and Vaccine contradictions. TWGL1 leapt to your defence (and spared you an answer) by asking why people weren't equally caustic about misinformation dished out by Johnson and Hancock.

Now both those dished out misinformation on an industrial scale. However, I would presume TWGL1, the lockdown BlueLewj, was referencing things in that arena he considered misinformation.

Probably something on the endless loop of we shouldn't have locked down like we did and been like Sweden, the socially distancing measures that replaced lockdowns were useless and vaccines cause more issues than they resolve. Little wonder he didn't get a bite.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    I simply point out your failed predictions, old fruit - and we are now just 6 weeks away from the magnetic poles changing, yet another cuckoo prediction you bought into and which will pass without happening.
    On that theme, I recall mentioning that fella who's predicting it to happen (who's a real scientist by the way) on March 23. He's uploaded two videos since the one I embedded here last month. They are linked below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SI4v84djYxQ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AKvoBfOrGY

I don't remember if I made mention of his remarks in that message or in an earlier one related to his theory. Whichever it was he said he believes if he's correct then he expects major earth changes in the weeks and months beforehand, like huge earthquakes and volcanoes erupting.

Overnight a mammoth earthquake affected many countries. Separate to that youtube geezer, I read elsewhere straight after Christmas someone at a forum who subscribes to the pole shift theory (but to happen later sometime this summer) who confidently predicted, believe it or not (I care not either way), that on February 5 there'd be a major earthquake somewhere and between February 8 to February 17 that an absolute monster (close to a 10 on the Richter scale) one would centre on California and later in the year the biggest in recorded history would hit in New Zealand.

We haven't long to wait on that second prediction.

What if these predictions don't come true?

You've been wrong countless times before and been suckered into believing easily disprovable nonsense (remember those Russian anti satellite lasers that were the precursor for a nuclear attack?). Will you take a step back and consider why your trusted sources miss the mark so often or will you just discard them and move onto the next thing that grabs your attention?

Quote Originally Posted by Canton Kev View Post
    What if these predictions don't come true?

You've been wrong countless times before and been suckered into believing easily disprovable nonsense (remember those Russian anti satellite lasers that were the precursor for a nuclear attack?). Will you take a step back and consider why your trusted sources miss the mark so often or will you just discard them and move onto the next thing that grabs your attention?
    Ta for not saying a possible pole shift is my prediction. It's someone else's which I've relayed.

Though, as per my prior message in this thread, should California go boom within a short period I'll be purchasing a prayer mat.

Ta for not saying a possible pole shift is my prediction. It's someone else's which I've relayed.

Though, as per my prior message in this thread, should California go boom within a short period I'll be purchasing a prayer mat.
    Nice to see that some of your rubbish is finally being deleted.

I'll let you figure out which one.

Okay, and if it doesn't?

Quote Originally Posted by Canton Kev View Post
    Okay, and if it doesn't?
    Then we'll continue to happily watch Netflix and other exciting programming.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Nice to see that some of your rubbish is finally being deleted.

I'll let you figure out which one.
    Help, you've lost me with that message.

Help, you've lost me with that message.
    The one about the dead seven year old girl.

I'm surprised no moderator contacted you. Although if I was a mod, you'd be having a short ban for it.

Cheers for letting me know. I have receiving PMs disabled in settings.

I have an intimation with you as a moderator I'd spend more time in the sin bin than out of it.

On that theme, I recall mentioning that fella who's predicting it to happen (who's a real scientist by the way) on March 23. He's uploaded two videos since the one I embedded here last month. They are linked below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SI4v84djYxQ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AKvoBfOrGY

I don't remember if I made mention of his remarks in that message or in an earlier one related to his theory. Whichever it was he said he believes if he's correct then he expects major earth changes in the weeks and months beforehand, like huge earthquakes and volcanoes erupting.

Overnight a mammoth earthquake affected many countries. Separate to that youtube geezer, I read elsewhere straight after Christmas someone at a forum who subscribes to the pole shift theory (but to happen later sometime this summer) who confidently predicted, believe it or not (I care not either way), that on February 5 there'd be a major earthquake somewhere and between February 8 to February 17 that an absolute monster (close to a 10 on the Richter scale) one would centre on California and later in the year the biggest in recorded history would hit in New Zealand.

We haven't long to wait on that second prediction.
    The pole shift apocalypse predictions are now at least on their third incarnation this century (which isn't very long in the tooth) and the previous one was in 2016.
    By the way, Turkey alone recorded over 32,000 earthquakes in 2020, 332 of them (almost one a day) were being recorded as being 4.0 or higher on the Richter Scale.
    Globally, between 3 and 20 earthquakes measuring 7 to 7.9 on the Richter Scale are recorded each year.
    The recent earthquake in Turkey was recorded on 6 February was measured as being 7.8 on the Richter Scale and not 10 - and if you understand anything about the Richter Scale, the difference between a measure of 7.8 and 10 is absolutely immense due to the exponential nature of the scale.

Then we'll continue to happily watch Netflix and other exciting programming.
    Do you believe the things you post will happen? Or at least a lot of them?

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    The pole shift apocalypse predictions are now at least on their third incarnation this century (which isn't very long in the tooth) and the previous one was in 2016.
    By the way, Turkey alone recorded over 32,000 earthquakes in 2020, 332 of them (almost one a day) were being recorded as being 4.0 or higher on the Richter Scale.
    Globally, between 3 and 20 earthquakes measuring 7 to 7.9 on the Richter Scale are recorded each year.
    The recent earthquake in Turkey was recorded on 6 February was measured as being 7.8 on the Richter Scale and not 10 - and if you understand anything about the Richter Scale, the difference between a measure of 7.8 and 10 is absolutely immense due to the exponential nature of the scale.
    Organ is gullible. We all know that.

But I wonder how gullible. He gets suckered in by things like fake tweets predicting the queen's death, but that's at least plausible. Humans can be killed.

However, believing that people can predict natural events like earthquakes to the week and the size, or the pole shift to the day, that's like believing that some have supernatural powers. Whether he believes the predictions or not doesn't matter, he believes that these predictions are possible.

So does organ believe in witches?

Organ is gullible. We all know that.

But I wonder how gullible. He gets suckered in by things like fake tweets predicting the queen's death, but that's at least plausible. Humans can be killed.

However, believing that people can predict natural events like earthquakes to the week and the size, or the pole shift to the day, that's like believing that some have supernatural powers. Whether he believes the predictions or not doesn't matter, he believes that these predictions are possible.

So does organ believe in witches?
    I'm sure we've shared similar discourse before where I remarked you ought to look a great deal closer to home to identify someone who's amazingly gullible.

However, I will concede you are no more so than many millions of others who placed their faith in a product made by a company that has a long and verifiable history of lies, fraud and bribes. To compound their error, all of you and them signed a disclaimer consenting to take all the risks while giving the manufacturer a free pass.

The problem you've got, organ, is that over two thirds of the entire world have been vaccinated, and it's two years now, and over two thirds of the entire world are absolutely fine.

All the rubbish that you've posted, babies being born with completely black eyes and all that, without exception it's been shown to be rubbish. On the opposite side of your argument stand billions and billions of people.

Maybe you're not entirely gullible. Stubborn and contrary too.

The problem you've got, organ, is that over two thirds of the entire world have been vaccinated, and it's two years now, and over two thirds of the entire world are absolutely fine.

All the rubbish that you've posted, babies being born with completely black eyes and all that, without exception it's been shown to be rubbish. On the opposite side of your argument stand billions and billions of people.

I think the saddest thing is that Organ Maudling doesn't do due diligence on a lot of the conspiracy stuff he buys into and which fails or is to be found to be fraudulent - and it's therefore so ironic that he imagines that anyone who points out his failures are gullible and spend their time watching pleb-flodder TV!

However, the long catalogue of his failures will obviously never make him think reconsider his perspective and he will simply ignore those failures completely and move on to the next predicted cataclysm without any further ado. We all make mistakes in life and get some things wrong but most of us do reconsider our mindset if we look like a chump to other people so very regularly and on such a grand and embarrassing scale.

Whatever problems you imagine I may have doesn't include fretting about whatever Demonic shit Pfizer (plus the UK government, that ghastly bore Mark Drakeford and corporate media) were desperate to get into my system, repeatedly.

Whatever problems you imagine I may have doesn't include fretting about whatever Demonic shit Pfizer (plus the UK government, that ghastly bore Mark Drakeford and corporate media) were desperate to get into my system, repeatedly.
    That's a really lame response to my post about billions of people having the vaccine and being completely fine.

"Yeah but you took the vaccine"

Sooner or later you're going to have to find another catty insult. This one is getting weaker by the day

That's a really lame response to my post about billions of people having the vaccine and being completely fine.

"Yeah but you took the vaccine"

Sooner or later you're going to have to find another catty insult. This one is getting weaker by the day
    They are not completely fine, though. Away from the confines of (heavily controlled and censored) mainstream media there's a wealth of information to be found which contradicts your comments. I'll post one article for your attention tomorrow because I know you will never search for anything of its like yourself as you're determined to remain in denial.

They are not completely fine, though. Away from the confines of (heavily controlled and censored) mainstream media there's a wealth of information to be found which contradicts your comments. I'll post one article for your attention tomorrow because I know you will never search for anything of its like yourself as you're determined to remain in denial.
    Billions of people are fine. It's the biggest case study anyone could wish for.

Unless your article contains an extraordinarily large number of people badly affected (which it won't).

Billions of people are fine. It's the biggest case study anyone could wish for.

Unless your article contains an extraordinarily large number of people badly affected (which it won't).
    Government Reports & Pfizer Documents prove COVID Vaccination is causing Depopulation & we now have evidence it was the plan all along:-

If we told you 20 million people had died across just the ‘FIve Eyes’ & 26 countries across Europe over the past two years resulting in the most excess deaths seen in half a decade wouldn’t you at least be a little bit curious to find out why? (Lardy: No, I'd be determined to remain completely disinterested.)

You might be quick to blame Covid-19, but we can assure you this is not the case.

What if we then told you more excess deaths were actually recorded across the USA, the UK, Canada, Australia and New Zealand in 2021 & 2022 following several mass rollouts of the Covid-19 injections than were recorded at the height of the Covid-19 pandemic in 2020? (Lardy: I'd yawn because it's not what I wish to learn.)

Would that not pique your interest to find out why? (Lardy: Nope. My ignorance is blissful.)

Because we’re not just talking about a slight increase. We’re talking about increases of thousands of per cent in excess deaths.

For instance. official Government reports prove that Australia suffered a shocking 1,640% increase in excess deaths in just 39 weeks throughout 2022 compared to 53 weeks throughout 2020.

While New Zealand suffered a shocking 3,404% increase in excess deaths in 49 weeks throughout 2022 compared to 53 weeks throughout 2020.

Are you still not interested? (Lardy: Wibble, wobble, wibble wobble. Where's my telly guide got to?)

Well, what if we told you there now exists a mountain of evidence to prove that Covid-19 injections are to blame for this huge increase in deaths? (Lardy: The truth is I'm not arsed. There's no shortages of Aussies, New Zealanders, Brits, other Europeans, Yanks, or Canadians. D'oh.)

Surely now you’d want to know why? (Lardy: I want to know what's happening along Coronation Street and in Emmerdale. Leave me be.)

What if we then revealed that sadly, that mountain of evidence also contains documents that prove Covid-19 vaccination is going to lead to mass depopulation? (Lardy: It would have happened by now, billions would be dead already. The notion mRNA jabs are slow-kill injections designed to weaken then kill recipients years into the future is beyond my imagination. So there.)

This is of course an extremely bold claim to make.

‘Your Government is trying to kill you’ is even bolder.

But it’s the truth.

And surely you are now more than curious to find out why? (Lardy: Hold on a second, let me turn up the volume on the box.)

To summarise, the answer is simple…

From a young age, you have been conditioned to trust and obey authority without question. You have been trained to believe they would never lie to you.

The elite and corporations know that the majority of the public are too trusting of the government and mainstream media, and as a result, to solve the incoming problem of hundreds of millions, if not billions of people becoming “useless eaters” and a liability and burden due to AI and robotics taking their jobs, they came up with a plan to depopulate the planet.

And that plan involved the invention or exaggeration of a pandemic and the roll-out of a deadly vaccine.

And we can prove it…

Pfizer lied, 20 million and counting died.

Secret reports from the Governments of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, the UK and most of Europe have raised alarm bells as they confirm that approximately 20 million deaths have been recorded resulting in 2 million excess deaths since Pfizer lied enabling the mass roll-out of the Covid-19 injections.

Sadly, further reports quietly published by the UK Government also confirm that mortality rates are lowest among the unvaccinated in every single age group. (Organ: I informed our Teletubbies those injections have a negative efficacy more than enough times when directing them to those same Government reports. Derision was my thanks from people either too tired or too stupid to discern simple info which a typical 10-year-old would correctly perceive.)

This, therefore, proves that Pfizer’s lies have caused millions to die and the Covd-19 injections are by far the largest contributing factor to the millions of excess deaths seen across the ‘Five Eyes’ and most of Europe.

Europe.

Official figures provided to EuroMOMO by the UK Government and 26 other Governments of counties across Europe reveal that most of the continent suffered 375,253 excess deaths in 2021 and 404,6000 excess deaths in 2022.

This equates to 779,853 excess deaths over the two years. The figures do not include Ukraine so cannot be blamed on the ongoing war.

Australia.

Australia suffered 11,068 excess deaths in 2021 and then a shocking 22,730 excess deaths by week 38 of 2022. This is in stark contrast to 2020, when only 1,306 excess deaths were recorded at the height of the Covid pandemic and prior to the rollout of the Covid injections.

This means Australia suffered a shocking 1,640% increase in excess deaths in just 39 weeks throughout 2022 compared to 53 weeks throughout 2020.

New Zealand.

New Zealand suffered 2,169 excess deaths in 2021 and then a shocking 5,286 excess deaths by week 49 of 2022. These are shocking figures for the small island with an estimated population of 5 million people.

Especially when compared to 2020, when no excess deaths were suffered and 160 fewer deaths were actually recorded than expected at the height of the Covid pandemic and prior to the rollout of the Covid injections.

This means New Zealand suffered a shocking 3,404% increase in excess deaths in 49 weeks throughout 2022 compared to 53 weeks throughout 2020.

Canada.

In Canada, the situation is similarly concerning.

The country suffered 35,318 excess deaths in 2021 and then 25,333 excess deaths by week 34 of 2022. This compares to 31,042 excess deaths in 2020 by week 53.

However, when looking at the figures up to week 34 in both 2020 and 2021, it becomes clear that 2022 has in fact been the worst year for excess deaths by far.

By week 34 of 2020, Canada had recorded 17,888 excess deaths. By week 34 of 2021, Canada had recorded 18,498 excess deaths. But by week 34 of 2022, Canada had recorded 25,333 excess deaths, representing a 42% increase on the excess deaths recorded in 2020, prior to the roll-out of the Covid-19 injections.

This dramatic increase in excess deaths raises serious questions about the safety of the Covid-19 vaccines and whether they may have been a contributing factor to the increase in excess deaths.

USA.

The USA suffered 674,954 excess deaths in 2021, and then 434,520 excess deaths by week 49 of 2022. This equates to over 1.1 million excess deaths in nearly two years.

The USA suffered a staggering 674,954 excess deaths in 2021, a year that saw the country coerced into coming forward to get injected multiple times throughout the mass roll-out of the Covid-19 vaccines. These numbers represent a significant increase in deaths compared to previous years, and have raised alarm bells among the public and healthcare professionals alike.

The situation did not improve in 2022, with 434,520 excess deaths recorded by week 49, bringing the total number of excess deaths to over 1.1 million in nearly two years.

This is a staggering number and has led to questions about the effectiveness of the vaccine and the government’s response to the alleged pandemic.

AI isn’t coming, it’s already here.

At the moment, the rich need other people to make them rich because wealth creation is a collaborative process that requires the support of employees, customers, suppliers, and the government. Without these groups, the accumulation of wealth would not be possible.

So they need you in order to live and work a “9 to 5” existence to make them rich. And in return, you are given pennies to their pounds, or cents to their dollars.

However, you may not realise it, but Artificial Intelligence (AI) and robotics are now so far advanced that they are now most likely capable of doing your job.

Complete article with data graphs drawn from official sources: https://expose-news.com/2023/02/05/d...lan-all-along/

Back to the 'mass depopulation' conspiracy crap? Paranoid fantasy again?

If you just started discussions on the evils of Big Pharma and their influence over many governments (10 years ago in the USA about 40,000 additional early deaths were down to opioid addiction pushed by drug companies and private medicine), or about the real size and cause of excess deaths (including Covid and vaccines, but also lack of treatment during lockdown and the breakdown of health services across many parts of the world) then you might get engagement rather than derision.

Also quoting false figures and distorted and selective interpretations of real data doesn't help you.

Take just one example from the hysterical dump above:

Australia.

Australia suffered 11,068 excess deaths in 2021 and then a shocking 22,730 excess deaths by week 38 of 2022. This is in stark contrast to 2020, when only 1,306 excess deaths were recorded at the height of the Covid pandemic and prior to the rollout of the Covid injections.

This means Australia suffered a shocking 1,640% increase in excess deaths in just 39 weeks throughout 2022 compared to 53 weeks throughout 2020.

The Australian Government official reports for deaths:

"There were 171,469 deaths registered in 2021, an increase of 10,169 from 2020 (161,300)."

"The number of deaths in Australia decreased significantly in 2022 compared to previous years. The number of deaths recorded in 2022 was approximately 46 thousand, compared to about 171 thousand in 2021." (4 Jan 2023)

I was particularly impressed by the brazen way they included official (apparently secret!!!) deaths with covid within the excess deaths count as a means of trying to prove that vaccines were the cause. The massive reduction year on year in the US chart because of this didn't deter them.

Still, unless Morg dips into his hard earned pension pot today and keeps the site going, this will be the last we see of this type of nonsense. Saying that this site has had more closing down sales than shops in Cardiff's arcades so I am sure they will find some suckers to part with their savings.