+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Pfizer employee suckered into spilling in the beans

Re: Pfizer employee suckered into spilling in the beans

Oh goody, excess deaths. We haven't had that one for a couple of days now. So let's see the article from that old favourite Expose News.

At the top of the page is this banner:

It’s Now or Never - IT'S THE FINAL DAY TO SAVE THE EXPOSE - SO LET'S CUT THE BULLSH*T -WE WILL BE FORCED TO SHUT DOWN UNLESS WE ARE FULLY FUNDED TODAY - Sadly, less than 0.1% of readers currently support us. But YOU can easily change that. Imagine the impact we'd make if 5 in 10 readers supported us. To start with we would remove this annoying banner as we could fight to find the TRUTH for a full year...
    Which has been there every time I've visited the site from one of Organ's links, going back months. Today is the FINAL DAY!!! GIVE US YOUR FU*KING MONEY!!!

To the article, which has the headline

Government Reports & Pfizer Documents prove COVID Vaccination is causing Depopulation & we now have evidence it was the plan all along
    Well, this will be good. They have evidence.

Which appears to be "Secret reports from the Governments of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, the UK" that were ermmm "published by the UK Government" (nice work keeping it secret, lads)

They confidently state

This, therefore, proves that Pfizer’s lies have caused millions to die and the Covd-19 injections are by far the largest contributing factor to the millions of excess deaths seen across the ‘Five Eyes’ and most of Europe
    And yet just a few paragraphs later they get cold feet and instead of proof, they're just "raising...questions" if "they may have been a contributing factor":

This dramatic increase in excess deaths raises serious questions about the safety of the Covid-19 vaccines and whether they may have been a contributing factor to the increase in excess deaths.
    So that's excess deaths, but where do the vaccines come in? Well, there's some colourful graphs showing excess deaths by vaccinated/unvaccinated, which you can see for yourself here.

image-42jpg.jpg

image-43jpg.jpg

I don't know about anyone else, but when I look at unvaccinated and triple vaccinated (for every age group) they look about the same. But according to The Expose:

This is, therefore, indisputable evidence that the Covid-19 vaccines are deadly and killing people in the thousands
    After all that build up. A bit disappointing.

Why does Sweden, one of the most vaccinated countries, have a normal death rate for 2022?

Was their depopulation jab a bad batch?

I understand if it takes a while for you to answer, seems like you’ve got a lot of responses to look at.

Quote Originally Posted by Canton Kev View Post
    Why does Sweden, one of the most vaccinated countries, have a normal death rate for 2022?

Was their depopulation jab a bad batch?

I understand if it takes a while for you to answer, seems like you’ve got a lot of responses to look at.
    I had two jabs with pfizer and i'm f....................

Just kidding! The lord and master still stands at 12 o clock every morning contrary to what Organ wants you to believe.
    The people i see dying are from cancer , very sad but nobody i know has popped their clogs from any vaccine. Hälsningar från Sverige

The title of the article below may provide a clue as to why Eire's government is waving in an ever increasing number of replacements. I may start a thread dedicated to the growing protests there.

Ireland sees 42% more deaths in past two months compared to pre-COVID levels

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/ir...source=popular

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Overnight a mammoth earthquake affected many countries. Separate to that youtube geezer, I read elsewhere straight after Christmas someone at a forum who subscribes to the pole shift theory (but to happen later sometime this summer) who confidently predicted, believe it or not (I care not either way), that on February 5 there'd be a major earthquake somewhere and between February 8 to February 17 that an absolute monster (close to a 10 on the Richter scale) one would centre on California and later in the year the biggest in recorded history would hit in New Zealand.

We haven't long to wait on that second prediction.
    Maybe I missed it?

Quote Originally Posted by ToTaL ITK View Post
    I had two jabs with pfizer and i'm f....................

Just kidding! The lord and master still stands at 12 o clock every morning contrary to what Organ wants you to believe.
    The people i see dying are from cancer , very sad but nobody i know has popped their clogs from any vaccine. Hälsningar från Sverige
    Not sure, but I think I heard on the Radio recently that official stats from across all major countries have been analyzed and the conclusion is that vaccines for those who weren't elderly and vulnerable were no more effective that actually contracting the virus itself. In other words, contracting the virus was as good a vaccination. Coupled with confirmation that masks were virtually useless, it does add to the overall impression that pretty much what information governments were spreading about COVID for 2.5 yrs was complete lies. Some 'conspiracy' theories are blatantly wrong, but for a large proportion of the population to cling completely to the mantra and doctrine churned out by HMGov. and mainstream media, is surprising. Governments lie. Governments have always lied. They always need to be scrutinized, questioned, which hasn't happened for 3 yrs.

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    Not sure, but I think I heard on the Radio recently that official stats from across all major countries have been analyzed and the conclusion is that vaccines for those who weren't elderly and vulnerable were no more effective that actually contracting the virus itself. In other words, contracting the virus was as good a vaccination. Coupled with confirmation that masks were virtually useless, it does add to the overall impression that pretty much what information governments were spreading about COVID for 2.5 yrs was complete lies. Some 'conspiracy' theories are blatantly wrong, but for a large proportion of the population to cling completely to the mantra and doctrine churned out by HMGov. and mainstream media, is surprising. Governments lie. Governments have always lied. They always need to be scrutinized, questioned, which hasn't happened for 3 yrs.
    Propaganda and a low to average IQ is an interesting combination.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Propaganda and a low to average IQ is an interesting combination.
    Don't be so hard on yourself.

I read elsewhere straight after Christmas someone at a forum who subscribes to the pole shift theory (but to happen later sometime this summer) who confidently predicted, believe it or not (I care not either way), that on February 5 there'd be a major earthquake somewhere and between February 8 to February 17 that an absolute monster (close to a 10 on the Richter scale) one would centre on California

We haven't long to wait on that second prediction.

The fella in the video below isn't a pole shift advocate but is credited with calling last month's earthquakes in Turkey correctly four days before they hit.

In this one published on February 27 he says this first week of March is "extremely critical" with regards to seismic activity. He mentions the west coast of the USA as one area to keep an eye on. California and its San Andreas Fault is where most people fear a monster earthquake. He pinpoints March 3, 4, 6 and 7 as the most dangerous dates.

The fella in the video below isn't a pole shift advocate but is credited with calling last month's earthquakes in Turkey correctly four days before they hit.

In this one published on February 27 he says this first week of March is "extremely critical" with regards to seismic activity. He mentions the west coast of the USA as one area to keep an eye on. California and its San Andreas Fault is where most people fear a monster earthquake. He pinpoints March 3, 4, 6 and 7 as the most dangerous dates.

At least there is not long to wait for this prediction.

Is this the same guy who predicted a big one in California to happen in February? Or a different charlatan?

https://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.ph...=1#post5391103

Will this be before or after the magnetic poles reverse?

Feb 8th to the 17th was a typo was it?

Luckily we didn’t have to wait long on that prediction

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Is this the same guy who predicted a big one in California to happen in February? Or a different charlatan?

https://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.ph...=1#post5391103
    That mistaken prediction came from a pole shift believer. The fella in the video is someone I knew nowt about until yesterday. All his youtube videos are here: https://www.youtube.com/@ssgeos/videos

The February 2nd one saw his hits per video rise from a few thousand to the latest one which I embedded earlier that has 600k views in four days.

My doom antenna is twitching like never before. I fear this month will be world changing. I'm expecting Israel versus Iran to go hotter than hot within the next fortnight.

My trusty antenna isn't on the blink because Watchwoman has breaking intel that certain bigwigs in Yankland will be heading for their bunkers tomorrow.

We'll have to make do with sheltering under the stairs or inside a broom cupboard.

SOMETHING IS HAPPENING THAT IS LEADING SOME OFFICIALS TO FLEE TO BUNKERS:-

My trusty antenna isn't on the blink because Watchwoman has breaking intel that certain bigwigs in Yankland will be heading for their bunkers tomorrow.

We'll have to make do with sheltering under the stairs or inside a broom cupboard.

I didn't have you down as the evangelical type.

Did anything happen and is it safe to come out of the shelter yet?

Who on earth is Watchwoman?

Apart from a woman sitting in her bedroom making videos with a begging note for viewers to send her money?

How is she getting hold of "breaking intel"?

Try to fashion some response that doesn't end with everyone shaking their heads at what a poor gullible buffoon you have become.