+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314

Thread: Transfer deadline day Tuesday 11pm...rumours

Re: Transfer deadline day Tuesday 11pm...rumours

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    lets wait and see before writing him off
    More than willing to give him a chance.

What he has done up to now doesn't fill me with optimism though.

I have a sneaking suspicion that they made the payment thinking that would be the embargo done and dusted, someone at the club not being aware of the other embargo clause meaning we can't pay a fee for anyone, or perhaps they thought that it wouldn't be enforced as ours was an unusual case.
    It was always going to be a challenge to bring in many players if we can't pay a fee, even a loan fee.

Someone ****ed up - it happens. I bet Tan wouldn't have been too happy about it when he found out if that is the case.
    Who says it wasn't Tan who ****ed up?

I know he plays the naive money pot part very well when discussing failed transfers but if he was the one who was withholding the payment and the deadline ran out then it is his fault surely?

Quote Originally Posted by blue lewj View Post
    Who says it wasn't Tan who ****ed up?

I know he plays the naive money pot part very well when discussing failed transfers but if he was the one who was withholding the payment and the deadline ran out then it is his fault surely?
    Who knows. I know you like to think he picks every team personally and demands everything his way behind the scenes, whilst at the same time somehow losing interest in the club, but in reality there isn't much evidence for that is there?

Who knows. I know you like to think he picks every team personally and demands everything his way behind the scenes, whilst at the same time somehow losing interest in the club, but in reality there isn't much evidence for that is there?
    Well there is a choice here.
    You believe ex players who say they were dropped because Tan basically told the manager to do so or you believe ITK people on a message board.

I'll believe the players who say people like Ole used to change teams having been given direction from above.

A striker on a hot run, yes.

Have you checked this blokes stats?
    I will support him while in the blue shirt but Alan Shearer he isn't.
    Do you get Alan Shearer’s on loan without a fee involved or on a free in the January window then?

I know we are all arguing a variant of the same point here (at least everyone except DML) but realistically the damage was done a long time ago and anyone expecting us to fix anything in the last two weeks probably needed to adjust their expectations significantly downward to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    George Thomas ?

Speaker Of The House Of Commons ?
    I spilt gravy down his back in Cardiff City Hall once when I was a waiter for an event there - never told him and he didn't see to notice

At least we can start paying transfer and loan fees again in the summer 2024 window. That'll help us (in our attempt to get promoted back up to League One) 🥺

Quote Originally Posted by Undercoverinwurzelland View Post
    At least we can start paying transfer and loan fees again in the summer 2024 window. That'll help us (in our attempt to get promoted back up to League One) ��
    That's the spirit

That's the spirit
    😁
    Seriously though, it is a big worry if we can't pay any fees for the next 2 windows either.

Quote Originally Posted by Undercoverinwurzelland View Post
    ��
    Seriously though, it is a big worry if we can't pay any fees for the next 2 windows either.
    yep

I started a thread saying they would hold on to Hudson and appoint a manager late in a bid to save money.

In the end they just kept Whitehead in place and brought in Lamouchi. The noises he made in his post match interview last night suggested he didn't have a clue what the club were doing in the transfer market with the deadline approaching.

Tan Out!
    I started a thread..I did this..I did that..me me me.. everyone look at me I'm right.. some more shouting..me me me ...

Have a day off. Your like the pissed up bloke in the pub who goes around all night telling 15 people the same story, but never once realises nobody is listening and just carries on anyway because they like the sound of their own voice.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    I started a thread..I did this..I did that..me me me.. everyone look at me I'm right.. some more shouting..me me me ...

Have a day off. Your like the pissed up bloke in the pub who goes around all night telling 15 people the same story, but never once realises nobody is listening and just carries on anyway because they like the sound of their own voice.
    Start your own threads and add some colour to the board.

Go ahead.

You joined this forum 10 years after me and have posted a fair bit more. It seems you've got a lot more to say for yourself than I ever have. Judged on those figuresnif I'm the pissed up bloke you're the one who just talks shite but 3 times as much of it in a shorter time pal.

Go ahead.

You joined this forum 10 years after me and have posted a fair bit more. It seems you've got a lot more to say for yourself than I ever have.
    But what if every day the colour is exactly the same?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    But what if every day the colour is exactly the same?
    It is the same colour because until there is change there is one big elephant in the room and it isnt getting dealt with by just sitting here and saying we can't do anything about it.

Ccmb is not the place for it. As I said there seems little appetite for change at the club here.

Go ahead.

You joined this forum 10 years after me and have posted a fair bit more. It seems you've got a lot more to say for yourself than I ever have. Judged on those figuresnif I'm the pissed up bloke you're the one who just talks shite but 3 times as much of it in a shorter time pal.
    Show me the last thread I made the majority of posts on.

Show me the last time I posted the same thing over several threads, over and over.

I suspect if it's happened it's been a goooood while.

You just carry on, and on, you say what you need to say and then repeat it over and over on multiple threads on the front page.

You are a parasite.

It is the same colour because until there is change there is one big elephant in the room and it isnt getting dealt with by just sitting here and saying we can't do anything about it.

Ccmb is not the place for it. As I said there seems little appetite for change at the club here.
    It won't be dealt with by some office workers and mechanics talking themselves deaf on a thread either.

He’s like that Harry Enfield “Only Me” character.

Absolutely insufferable.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post

He’s like that Harry Enfield “Only Me” character.

Absolutely insufferable.
    And what are you like, Pinocchio?

Show me the last thread I made the majority of posts on.

Show me the last time I posted the same thing over several threads, over and over.

I suspect if it's happened it's been a goooood while.

You just carry on, and on, you say what you need to say and then repeat it over and over on multiple threads on the front page.

You are a parasite.
    Yeah. Your post count is made up.

Just over 5 years you've been here and posted over three times as much.

But I post too much...

Take a break lads. Deadline Day is over now