+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Covid Booster ending for under 50’s

Covid Booster ending for under 50’s

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politi...-down-29048976

Now that the NHS is winding down the booster for under 50’s would anyone in this group be prepared to pay for the booster privately which will be around £85 every 4 months for maximum protection?

Re: Covid Booster ending for under 50’s

I certainly would. I'd happily pay double that for the protection and peace of mind it offers.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    I certainly would. I'd happily pay double that for the protection and peace of mind it offers.
    Have you ever read anything and understood it? You are not under 50 so just wait to be called and you will get clotted for free. Though the idea that the very small subset of contributors to this board who are under 50 could be arsed to respond to TWGL1's bit of clickbait is amusing in itself.

Please ignore my prior message in this thread.

I mistakenly thought I had logged in under my alternative account at this forum.

Please credit that earlier contribution to Lardy.

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Have you ever read anything and understood it? You are not under 50 so just wait to be called and you will get clotted for free. Though the idea that the very small subset of contributors to this board who are under 50 could be arsed to respond to TWGL1's bit of clickbait is amusing in itself.
    It’s not clickbait , it was a genuine question ( click bait for me would mean I would want to gain financially from any hits)

I wonder how many would if they had to pay for it like they now have to do in the U.S ?

we should have been advised to take Vitamin D by our authorities during covid according to Dr John

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5sc7G4s4CY

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    we should have been advised to take Vitamin D by our authorities during covid according to Dr John

That’s another argument though , but I’m sure there would be a huge take up even if funded out of one’s own pocket wouldn’t there, Shirley ?

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/a...y-of-vitamin-d

More than 2.5 million vulnerable people across England will be offered free vitamin D supplements for the winter, the government has announced today (Saturday 28 November 2020).

All care homes will automatically receive a provision for their residents, while individuals on the clinically extremely vulnerable list will receive a letter inviting them to opt in for a supply to be delivered directly to their homes. Deliveries will be free of charge, starting in January, and will provide 4 months’ worth of supplements to last people through the winter months.

"Secretary of State for Health and Social Care Matt Hancock said:
    A number of studies indicate vitamin D might have a positive impact in protecting against COVID-19. I have asked NICE and PHE to re-review the existing evidence on the link between COVID-19 and vitamin D to ensure we explore every potential opportunity to beat this virus."

Not like the good Doc Campbell to miss things out of his videos....

Quote Originally Posted by Canton Kev View Post

More than 2.5 million vulnerable people across England will be offered free vitamin D supplements for the winter, the government has announced today (Saturday 28 November).

All care homes will automatically receive a provision for their residents, while individuals on the clinically extremely vulnerable list will receive a letter inviting them to opt in for a supply to be delivered directly to their homes. Deliveries will be free of charge, starting in January, and will provide 4 months’ worth of supplements to last people through the winter months.

A number of studies indicate vitamin D might have a positive impact in protecting against COVID-19. I have asked NICE and PHE to re-review the existing evidence on the link between COVID-19 and vitamin D to ensure we explore every potential opportunity to beat this virus."

And yet they ordered healthy low risk people in doors

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    And yet they ordered healthy low risk people in doors
    And the wise after the event trophy goes to…………

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Wise after the event ….. I knew that from the outset , they recommended Vit D for the Spanish flu patients

I think you mean the steadfastly stupid after the event trophy. Bob.

Wise after the event ….. I knew that from the outset , they recommended Vit D for the Spanish flu patients
    That’s funny, I can’t remember seeing a poster called TWGL1 saying that back in 2020.

That’s funny, I can’t remember seeing a poster called TWGL1 saying that back in 2020.
    What has this board in 2020 got do with my opinion?

I have told you numerous times the time I used this board prior to this username ( what the fcuk that has to do with you anyway) yet you still keep bringing it up.

if you that bothered why don’t you ask the board owner to do an audit of I.P addresses as you appear obsessed and it’s not good for a 70 year old

I have told you numerous times the time I used this board prior to this username ( what the fcuk that has to do with you anyway) yet you still keep bringing it up.

if you that bothered why don’t you ask the board owner to do an audit of I.P addresses as you appear obsessed and it’s not good for a 70 year old

Ooh get you - I’m sixty seven on Sunday I’ll have you know.

Yep, I’m obsessed - must be, oh, the first time I’ve mentioned it in 2023. The thing is though, how can you defend yourself against charges of being wise after the event when no one on here can tell what you were saying at the time of the lock down?

Ooh get you - I’m sixty seven on Sunday I’ll have you know.

Yep, I’m obsessed - must be, oh, the first time I’ve mentioned it in 2023. The thing is though, how can you defend yourself against charges of being wise after the event when no one on here can tell what you were saying at the time of the lock down?
    Simply because I’ve mentioned it numerous times since I’ve opened this account , furthermore it’s hardly groundbreaking news , it’s obvious Vit D is superb for the immune system ,and probably explains why Africa escaped mildly with Covid dispite low vax levels.

Simply because I’ve mentioned it numerous times since I’ve opened this account , furthermore it’s hardly groundbreaking news , it’s obvious Vit D is superb for the immune system ,and probably explains why Africa escaped mildly with Covid dispite low vax levels.
    I’ve been taking vitamin D tablets for years, but I’m making a wider point. If anyone is obsessed, I’d say it’s you with Covid and the lockdown in particular, but all that you say about it under your current posting name is well after the event

I’ve been taking vitamin D tablets for years, but I’m making a wider point. If anyone is obsessed, I’d say it’s you with Covid and the lockdown in particular, but all that you say about it under your current posting name is well after the event

I don’t take VIT D but I make sure I cycle most days of the week for at least two hours. Im not obsessed, just strong with my beliefs that’s all as are you (and others ) the other way.

Quote Originally Posted by Canton Kev View Post

More than 2.5 million vulnerable people across England will be offered free vitamin D supplements for the winter, the government has announced today (Saturday 28 November 2020).

oh just found this from the slimy one regarding Vitamin D

I can't believe this. The most obsessed poster on here calls you obsessed! Unbelievable Jeff.

He only wakes up on Covid, Vaccines and Lockdowns subjects and then he's as erect as a Greek Satyr! Oh and his wife has got a good (well paid) job or something. How lovely!!!

But you haven't mentioned once what the username was. Why's that?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    But you haven't mentioned once what the username was. Why's that?
    I can’t actually remember as it was about 5 years ago, more to the point what difference would it make and why are you and others singling me out , ( when there are literally thousands of new accounts) do you have a personal problem, as if so, there is a PM button you could use and I’ll give you the name I think I may have joined with originally (and any other personal details you wish to know about me if it makes you happy)

Just let me know

I can’t actually remember as it was about 5 years ago, more to the point what difference would it make and why are you and others singling me out , ( when there are literally thousands of new accounts) do you have a personal problem, as if so, there is a PM button you could use and I’ll give you the name I think I may have joined with originally (and any other personal details you wish to know about me if it makes you happy)

Just let me know
    When I read on the previous page you cycle two hours per day the username Splott Dai popped into my noodle.

However, I haven't seen any mention of Zionists by you and therefore you can't possibly be the same person.