+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Covid Booster ending for under 50’s

Re: Covid Booster ending for under 50’s

And don't pay so much heed to Cyril. He's ancient. He's quite lucid some days, all over the shop the next.

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    I can’t actually remember as it was about 5 years ago, more to the point what difference would it make and why are you and others singling me out , ( when there are literally thousands of new accounts) do you have a personal problem, as if so, there is a PM button you could use and I’ll give you the name I think I may have joined with originally (and any other personal details you wish to know about me if it makes you happy)

Just let me know
    Fickle things, memories. One minute you are able to reel off lists of posters who were active in a period and the next you can't even remember your own.

Seems you are still a little rusty as you don't need Lardy to do anything. You just send him your old User Name using the PM button you found. Better still, send him the PM from the old account as as long as it hasn't been deactivated at your request or banned by the Mods it should still be free to use. Give Mike a shout if you have forgotten the password as well as he will send you a new one.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Fickle things, memories. One minute you are able to reel off lists of posters who were active in a period and the next you can't even remember your own.

Seems you are still a little rusty as you don't need Lardy to do anything. You just send him your old User Name using the PM button you found. Better still, send him the PM from the old account as as long as it hasn't been deactivated at your request or banned by the Mods it should still be free to use. Give Mike a shout if you have forgotten the password as well as he will send you a new one.
    Haven’t you got other things to worry about , (which I’m sure you have ) a few of you appear slightly tormented by wanting historic usernames of certain posters, honestly it’s not that important is it ?

What kind of life do you lead

Haven’t you got other things to worry about , (which I’m sure you have ) a few of you appear slightly tormented by wanting historic usernames of certain posters, honestly it’s not that important is it ?

What kind of life do you lead
    It's ok. It was pretty obvious the offer to PM your old user name was just bluster. No big deal!

It's ok. It was pretty obvious the offer to PM your old user name was just bluster. No big deal!
    Why is it of interest as you are going on an out it almost weekly ?
    have you ever wondered why hundreds of former users have people change user names with posters like you around.

Give me a valid reason (via PM if you like) and I’ll consider it.

Why are you singling me out when there are literally hundreds of others and you can PM me those reasons as well if it gives you comfort.

Why is it of interest as you are going on an out it almost weekly ?
    have you ever wondered why hundreds of former users have people change user names with posters like you around.

Give me a valid reason (via PM if you like) and I’ll consider it.

Why are you singling me out when there are literally hundreds of others and you can PM me those reasons as well if it gives you comfort.
    This isn't tricky. You stated that you were contemporaneously trumpeting the virtues of Vitamin D as an alternative to locking down sections of the population. Bob couldn't recall you doing that on here. triggering a bit of passive aggression on what it had to do with him anyway.

Lardy accurately stated that you never mentioned your previous UserName and you offered to send it to him by PM if he was that interested. It looks like that offer has since been rescinded and my summary of events was that it was never going to see the light of day in any event should you ever remember it.

There are people who post on here, give up and return with a different user name years later. There are others that post here continually using a multitude of names pretending to be multiple different people, usually sharing similar supportive views of multiple identities of the same person. I guess sharing your old name would help clarify which category you fit into.

This isn't tricky. You stated that you were contemporaneously trumpeting the virtues of Vitamin D as an alternative to locking down sections of the population. Bob couldn't recall you doing that on here. triggering a bit of passive aggression on what it had to do with him anyway.

Lardy accurately stated that you never mentioned your previous UserName and you offered to send it to him by PM if he was that interested. It looks like that offer has since been rescinded and my summary of events was that it was never going to see the light of day in any event should you ever remember it.

There are people who post on here, give up and return with a different user name years later. There are others that post here continually using a multitude of names pretending to be multiple different people, usually sharing similar supportive views of multiple identities of the same person. I guess sharing your old name would help clarify which category you fit into.
    That’s where you are incorrect, I don’t post replies to myself for goodness sakes.

I use a few social media platforms and user groups so, I was being generic I suppose as these kind of topics are popular.

I would suggest though that you perhaps contact the board’s admin to check out what I’m saying is correct as that is something I can’t help you with. Get back to me when you find out.

It appears to me that most posters disagree with me so perhaps you could expedite the query by letting me know which posts you think is me replying to myself