+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mason Greenwood

Mason Greenwood

https://twitter.com/crimeldn/status/...TXKxXf6RGq6pbw

Breaking News: Man United star Mason Greenwood has been cleared of attempted rape, one count of controlling and coercive behaviour and one count of assault occasioning actual bodily harm.

Re: Mason Greenwood

Seems CPS had new evidence to consider, footballers and girls eh ??

Mendy has been found not guilty as well ..

Giggs, what's occurring in Manchester.

witness withdrew their statement

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Seems CPS had new evidence to consider, footballers and girls eh ??

Mendy has been found not guilty as well ..

Giggs, what's occurring in Manchester.
    Loose women hanging around footballers and making stuff up? Hardly a new phenomenon……he will be getting some serious compo and back pay no doubt

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Loose women hanging around footballers and making stuff up? Hardly a new phenomenon……he will be getting some serious compo and back pay no doubt
    did you not hear the recordings?

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    I’m very surprised he got off it ( from the recordings )

What a fine and just legal system we have

No…

No…
    go and have a listen

go and have a listen
    I suppose the best barrister will always find a technicality in favour of the client

He'll always carry that with him.
    The recordings were pretty damning.

Where do he and Man utd go with this? Cut their losses if someone wants to come in for him? Play him?

He's an innocent man in the eyes of the law but with the charges dropped rather than found not guilty it's hard to see what the way forward will be

Quote Originally Posted by superfeathers View Post
    He'll always carry that with him.
    The recordings were pretty damning.

Where do he and Man utd go with this? Cut their losses if someone wants to come in for him? Play him?

He's an innocent man in the eyes of the law but with the charges dropped rather than found not guilty it's hard to see what the way forward will be
    I expect he will end up playing football abroad somewhere

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    I suppose the best barrister will always find a technicality in favour of the client
    nothing to do with a barrister, the witness withdrew their statement. there is no case without that.

nothing to do with a barrister, the witness withdrew their statement. there is no case without that.
    Clearly you have never seen how barristers work then , why do you think she withdrew her statement

Come on lads, those recording were literally damning... There's a pay-off involved here I reckon.

Clearly you have never seen how barristers work then , why do you think she withdrew her statement
    Money. I would advise against watching the videos, they're not nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja View Post
    Come on lads, those recording were literally damning... There's a pay-off involved here I reckon.
    Pay off means nothing according to Alfie

Pay off means nothing according to Alfie
    We'll of course, it's no clear admission of guilt....

But it says a hell of a lot to the rest of us watching on!

I bet the conversation between his solicitor and hers was something along the lines of - 'right, you can send my client to prison and ruin his career for nominal damages, and whatever you can make selling your story, or drop the charges and we'll make it much more worth your while.'

can we get him on loan, or free lend, or free what ever we do these days

he got 2.5 years left at man u, well fair doos to him innocent until proven

if he plays again though, can only imagine the chants and abuse from oposition fans

The "Witness" was also very recently named as having used the accused's credit card in the purchase of exotic underwear. This case was not always about what the accuser alleged but more of what the public heard via recoded conversations. Its ceratinly a sordid state of affairs for sure, money and young footballers are not good bed fellows for sure.

Because they had something on her she didn't want made public? He's an absolute **** for what he's done, that can't be argued, but having seen plenty of people in toxic relationships family and friends included I'm not sure she was whiter than white and maybe had her own part to play in all of this. Again I'll say that doesn't excuse his actions.

I can’t say I’m surprised.

Rotten

Probably sign for Preston.
    Chedwyn Evans /Greenwood partnership

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja View Post
    We'll of course, it's no clear admission of guilt....

But it says a hell of a lot to the rest of us watching on!

I bet the conversation between his solicitor and hers was something along the lines of - 'right, you can send my client to prison and ruin his career for nominal damages, and whatever you can make selling your story, or drop the charges and we'll make it much more worth your while.'
    this must be about where it is at

he might even be paying it in instalments over the next few years

people look to how society is falling apart, this just adds another nail in the coffin where some girl can have what he did to her, but then chooses to take a payout, society is rotten

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    this must be about where it is at

he might even be paying it in instalments over the next few years

people look to how society is falling apart, this just adds another nail in the coffin where some girl can have what he did to her, but then chooses to take a payout, society is rotten
    There could be any sort of deal in place.
    No doubt he'll pop up in Spain or Italy at a very decent club, he's obviously a very decent player to be fair.

He'll make possibly a hundred mil, and maybe she's signed up for say, 10% of that.
    No doubt much more financially lucrative for her that he has a lengthy career.

As you say though Matt, a sorry state of affairs and a sorry example of how society now is.

This is a deranged post and you are a disgrace.

No wonder the rape convictions in this country are so low when there are men like you about. No wonder women are so afraid to report a rape.