+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mason Greenwood

Re: Mason Greenwood

Quote Originally Posted by Left of Center View Post
    The "Witness" was also very recently named as having used the accused's credit card in the purchase of exotic underwear. This case was not always about what the accuser alleged but more of what the public heard via recoded conversations. It’s ceratinly a sordid state of affairs for sure, money and young footballers are not good bed fellows for sure.
    “Used the accuseds card to buy some Exotic underwear”.

Ffs, it was his girlfriend and she bought some sexy underwear to wear for him. He paid for the items, big deal, that’s not uncommon. Hardly sordid and certainly doesn’t mean he can just go around sticking his dick in her when she doesn’t feel like sex.

I hate these excuses for men who are clearly in the wrong. On a par with degrading what women wear on a night out as an excuse for some of them getting sexually assaulted.

Sorry, I wasnt clear. Her case was undermined as the underwear was bought a long time after the initial charges. It appears that she wasnt prepared to go through with the case. When they announced it on the radio it was implied that she had undermined the case against him as he was supposed to stay away I believe, and not have contact let alone allow her to use his accumulated wealth.

In no way am I accusing the victim of anything, Greenwood however broke his bail conditions, twice. The tapes are horrendous, as are the pictures but it appears money (from football) can buy you out of trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by dandywarhol View Post
    Probably sign for Preston.
    Chedwyn Evans /Greenwood partnership

:-/

Quote Originally Posted by ninian opinian View Post
    This is a deranged post and you are a disgrace.

No wonder the rape convictions in this country are so low when there are men like you about. No wonder women are so afraid to report a rape.
    Deranged? Plenty reporting it but just drop it for a pay off? Now that is deranged. Don’t know anything about the case to be honest. Looks like the system is broken…..

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Deranged? Plenty reporting it but just drop it for a pay off? Now that is deranged. Don’t know anything about the case to be honest. Looks like the system is broken…..
    Goats you’re normally a sensible poster but you are way off the mark here. She’s been beaten black and blue, split her lip and the tape recording of him forcing her into sex, well, as a father of two teenage daughters it is extremely difficult to listen to.

I don’t think it’s as simple to say “report it and just drop it for a pay off”. He’s a multi millionaire with the best lawyers money can buy, she’s a girl from a poor background who couldn’t afford a decent prosecution. She wouldn’t be the first victim to be portrayed as the villain if it went to court and that’s probably what she was scared of.

Quote Originally Posted by Left of Center View Post
    Sorry, I wasnt clear. Her case was undermined as the underwear was bought a long time after the initial charges. It appears that she wasnt prepared to go through with the case. When they announced it on the radio it was implied that she had undermined the case against him as he was supposed to stay away I believe, and not have contact let alone allow her to use his accumulated wealth.

In no way am I accusing the victim of anything, Greenwood however broke his bail conditions, twice. The tapes are horrendous, as are the pictures but it appears money (from football) can buy you out of trouble.
    Absolutely. Not just footballers it’s the way of the world look at Prince Andrew. Money buys influence.

Sadly she won’t be the first victim of domestic violence and coercive control to go back to her attacker/predator because she believes his lies about how much he still loves her and he’s sorry.l and didn’t mean to hurt her etc.etc

but you felt the need to open gob anyway.Sometimes it's better to keep gob shut

Yes looks like I’ve had a Weston here,
    Believe me I’m the last person to stick up for any modern footballers who I have no time for at all. On the flip side I’ve been in plenty of situations where I’ve seen girls literally throwing themselves at celebrities (mainly djs for me) and happy to do anything just go go off to an after party with them. Being in house parties with people like Rhys Ifans and Gruff from sfa back in the day was an eye opener too…..good and bad on both sides as ever. Who would ever give this Greenwood guy another contract if he’s just paid her off? Surely his career is over anyway? Apologies if I have caused offence…..

Quote Originally Posted by ToTaL ITK View Post
    but you felt the need to open gob anyway.Sometimes it's better to keep gob shut
    Golden rule of mb’s…if you don’t know much about it….don’t get too involved. I don’t usually.

I wouldn't be surprised if she has been pressured into dropping the case also

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if she has been pressured into dropping the case also
    Said ‘new evidence’ on talkSPORT just now

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Hill View Post
    “Used the accuseds card to buy some Exotic underwear”.

Ffs, it was his girlfriend and she bought some sexy underwear to wear for him. He paid for the items, big deal, that’s not uncommon. Hardly sordid and certainly doesn’t mean he can just go around sticking his dick in her when she doesn’t feel like sex.

I hate these excuses for men who are clearly in the wrong. On a par with degrading what women wear on a night out as an excuse for some of them getting sexually assaulted.
    So he should be charged with breaching the restraining order then.

Video here :- sickening open at own discretion

https://twitter.com/beno_ldn/status/...QkzbIvB7dpI4gg

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    Video here :- sickening open at own discretion

https://twitter.com/beno_ldn/status/...QkzbIvB7dpI4gg
    If that ain't a guilty man, I'm not sure what is.
    He speaks to the girl like shite.
    "I asked you politely!"
    So because you asked her politely and she refused, that gives you the right to just take it anyway?
    It's just nasty.

If that was my daughter, I'd have hung him by his bollocks and tortured the c*nt for months.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja View Post
    If that ain't a guilty man, I'm not sure what is.
    He speaks to the girl like shite.
    "I asked you politely!"
    So because you asked her politely and she refused, that gives you the right to just take it anyway?
    It's just nasty.

If that was my daughter, I'd have hung him by his bollocks and tortured the c*nt for months.
    I doubt it

You’d have pissed and whinged on here and done absolutely f*ck all

Melt

https://www.theguardian.com/football...od-should-stay

Duty of Care? “Mason mate, you can’t be trying to shove your cock into your girlfriend without her agreeing. Do this course and we’ve covered it so it doesn’t happen again.”

Best of luck with that.

Said ‘new evidence’ on talkSPORT just now
    What 'new evidence '?
    Is the tw,t now claiming he was listening to Delilah at the time, and wouldn't have beaten her up if he hadn't had those lyrics on a continuous loop?

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Hill View Post
    I doubt it

You’d have pissed and whinged on here and done absolutely f*ck all

Melt
    Seriously, who is this clown?
    Using words like "melt" ffs too?
    Is that the summary of your life, sniping at people on message boards ffs?
    What a f*cking sad life you have, I genuinely feel sorry for the sad and lonely individual that you clearly are.

Go and see a councillor you fecking dullard.

Expecting his first child. With her.