+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: wheres kaba...

wheres kaba...

lol... not turned up as yet, not played a game since nov, so no one even knows if hes fit, so in other words hes probably injured...

arent new transfers supposed to take a fitness test or some shit, whats going on here

i can see this going pear shapped quick

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/...oubts-26140387

Re: wheres kaba...

You'd think in their stumble from one crisis to another they might accidentally get it right at least one time.

Not here.

As you rightly asked, who did the medical?
    Was there one?

After all that happened with Sala you'd think we'd be all over this type of thing.

I love the way the French press describe St Etienne as like a Mexican army

Hold on...

The last Danish league game was 13th November so he should be fit. Should be.

They have played 2 games since coming back off their break one on the 21st and again on the 27th, before that he was on the bench for 2 games and before that he's had minutes in all their games going back 23 games which is all flash score goes back...

But let's make a problem.

this bloke is a professional athlete, he would have been doing a little fitness in-between the time the Danish ended and now, unless he is from the same school of football as Lee Tomlin or Jon Parkin

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    this bloke is a professional athlete, he would have been doing a little fitness in-between the time the Danish ended and now, unless he is from the same school of football as Lee Tomlin or Jon Parkin
    He could run ultra marathons in between games and you'd have the usuals.shitting on it

He's just contacted the club to say he's Sory..

I'm getting a negative feeling about this guy. I bet he doesn't actually ever appear in Cardiff. Hope I am wrong....

Perhaps he has seen the "highlights" of the Luton game.

On the official website manager said arriving this afternoon.
    Training session to gauge fitness and travel to Hull.

Have there been a photo of Kaba signing with Ken Choo....can’t even see a photo of him in the player profile....somethings not right here.

I think he's been brought in just to make Etete look like a footballer.

Bloody hell. He’s probably not come over cause he’s seen this message board

Give the lad a chance we only signed him 2 days ago. Is there such a necessity for him to be here immediately? Even if he flew in yesterday I doubt he’d be playing against Hull.

A right pig in a poke. Pathetic

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Blue View Post
    A right pig in a poke. Pathetic
    It's OK, Lamouchi's got a report on him.

I sincerely hope it was a language issue in this interview when the manager said: "It's not about quality, it's about a quantity option."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/football/64494681

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    It's OK, Lamouchi's got a report on him.

I sincerely hope it was a language issue in this interview when the manager said: "It's not about quality, it's about a quantity option."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/football/64494681
    We already know he's not a Lamouchi signing.
    I think, in Lamouchi's head, it's a bit of extra quantity and nothing more.

At least he isn't happy clappy thanking uncle Vincent and Mehmet for the wonderful gifts.

Cornelius 2? b100dy hope not

It's almost laughable how inept the board are. Actually, if you're not a fan of Cardiff, I'm sure it is laughable. I'd be loving this if I was a JB.

What's the next revelation?

Maybe Kaba has an injury which will keep him out until this season's over. I'd be unsurprised to learn he's been getting around for weeks on a Zimmer frame.

Anything is possible!

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja View Post
    We already know he's not a Lamouchi signing.
    I think, in Lamouchi's head, it's a bit of extra quantity and nothing more.
    Reminds me of the title of an old British TV comedy show: Never Mind the Quality, Feel the Width.

Lamouchi appeared less enthused about Kaba's possible arrival than a succession of expectant, desperate for a rub, lonely Plenty of Fish spinsters have felt when sat inside a Pizza Hut upon realising Sludge was their blind date for the evening.

Quote Originally Posted by Canton Kev View Post
    Bloody hell. He’s probably not come over cause he’s seen this message board

Give the lad a chance we only signed him 2 days ago. Is there such a necessity for him to be here immediately? Even if he flew in yesterday I doubt he’d be playing against Hull.
    So I suppose you would be happy to sign a player over Teams and maybe have a medical on Zoom with the team doctor.

"These are your Cardiff City headlines on Tuesday, February 2"

They can't even write "Thursday" right.

Pay no attention.

Poor Lamouchi, this fiasco is straight out of parks football...
    'I've got a mate in work who plays'
    'ok, sign him up, we'll put him in the seconds on Saturday, see if he's any good'