+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: wheres kaba...

Re: wheres kaba...

Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    So I suppose you would be happy to sign a player over Teams and maybe have a medical on Zoom with the team doctor.
    I just think people are needlessly jumping the gun as an excuse to slate the club. Paterson was injured when we signed him and he turned out alright.

I think the club must have done some modicum of research into this guy. He’s only played twice since November, never played in England and comes from Denmark. Presumably someone has seen something of note and kept him on our radar.

If we signed someone like Sturridge, Andy Carroll, Cameron Jerome or Agbonlahor then I’d easily believe the club just picked a player on a whim because they used to be good in England at some point.

He’s guaranteed to be shite now I’ve said all this

Sory "MIA" Kaba can't wait to see his Ayatolla when he finds the CCS.

Quote Originally Posted by Canton Kev View Post
    I just think people are needlessly jumping the gun as an excuse to slate the club. Paterson was injured when we signed him and he turned out alright.

:

Its just the way it is, some are just negative, some are miserable and some just seem to be enjoying the current mess a little bit to much

Bloody hell. He’s probably not come over cause he’s seen this message board

Give the lad a chance we only signed him 2 days ago. Is there such a necessity for him to be here immediately? Even if he flew in yesterday I doubt he’d be playing against Hull.
    We have 17 games left, 16 after Hull. We need to win 7 of them. We have scored 1 goal in our last 6 league games. We haven't won a game since November 5th. We've got to play 4 of the top 6. We are running out of winnable games, and this represents one. I don't think it is unreasonable to expect fans to be a little bit shirty that our striker isn't available for a huge game. If he isn't able to be on the bench, I think questions are right to be asked.

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    Its just the way it is, some are just negative, some are miserable and some just seem to be enjoying the current mess a little bit to much
    Current Mess - It just seems to be spiraling for the worse as the days go by, everything our board touches turns to shit. Like I said I find it incredibly strange that there's no photo's of the signing or in the building for a medical, if this goes on much longer I can see Lamouchi walking because he's obviously in the dark as much as the fans.

Current Mess - It just seems to be spiraling for the worse as the days go by, everything our board touches turns to shit. Like I said I find it incredibly strange that there's no photo's of the signing or in the building for a medical, if this goes on much longer I can see Lamouchi walking because he's obviously in the dark as much as the fans.
    It's an absolute mess. It's gets a lot worse when you see Huddersfield's next games. QPR (H), Blackpool (A), Wigan (A), Stoke (A), Birmingham (H). We really, really need a few wins and quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    We have 17 games left, 16 after Hull. We need to win 7 of them. We have scored 1 goal in our last 6 league games. We haven't won a game since November 5th. We've got to play 4 of the top 6. We are running out of winnable games, and this represents one. I don't think it is unreasonable to expect fans to be a little bit shirty that our striker isn't available for a huge game. If he isn't able to be on the bench, I think questions are right to be asked.
    We don’t need to win 7 games we just need to win enough to get more points than the teams below us, which we have just about done so far.

I think it’s fair for fans to be concerned, but the way people are slagging him and the club off as seen in this thread is a bit OTT. He’s a failure before he’s even kicked a ball in the eyes of some.

City currently 7/4 to go down. Whacking £30 on that tomorrow.

We don’t need to win 7 games we just need to win enough to get more points than the teams below us, which we have just about done so far.

I think it’s fair for fans to be concerned, but the way people are slagging him and the club off as seen in this thread is a bit OTT. He’s a failure before he’s even kicked a ball in the eyes of some.
    Out of curiosity, what are your expectations?
    I'm going to put my neck on the line and say that he won't feature in too many games, won't score many goals, and won't make too much of a difference.

I currently have more hope of a beneficial return from whoever we sign on a free.
    And that's not a lot either!

There are too many posters on here that slam others for supposed "negativity"...
    It's not the case that people want to be negative. We're all Cardiff City fans ffs, we want to see the club doing better.

The harsh reality simply is, that as things stand, it's one gigantic cluster-f*ck of a mess.

Tan has spunked £7mil on the ability to sign loans and frees at the very last minute. Seriously, what's the point? Why bother when any player worthwhile signing at that point, had already gone elsewhere?

It's too little too late and it might just send us down.

There's too many that just want to bury their heads in the sand and pretend that this isn't happening. "GET BEHIND THE TEAM" they yell... Wtf do they think we're doing? I'll be behind the team for every single match, no matter what.

That, however, should not mean that fans can't speak up about their disapproval of how the club is being run, and has been run for many years now.

While we have two clowns running the show who have no knowledge about how to run the show, it really does give everybody associated with CCFC every damn right to be vocal about the utter shit-show they are witnessing.

Rant over
    Just needed to get that off my chest.

Current Mess, yes, we are never far away from a mess, it just seems to be the way it is with us, throughout my time going to watch us, we have always had issues, or were in hindsight not far away from something else going Wrong

I agree, its spiraling, fans are worried about that, thats fair enough

im looking at Kaba getting the few goals we need, confidence increasing and us not going down, I might be crazy, but I can only have hope

We need to get a point a game to keep clear at the moment. We are going to need to draw every game, or get some wins. We also have to play Blackpool and Huddersfield. The chances are that one of those sides will go on a decent run, as well.

Surely the club could have found someone more obscure....

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Surely the club could have found someone more obscure....
    Has anyone from the clubs press office announced the deal is off yet, as far as I know they haven’t, so until that happens….

It’s happened before with Jody Morris , could be worse , if you look at Planet Swamp….

Quote Originally Posted by UNDERHILL1927 View Post
    City currently 7/4 to go down. Whacking £30 on that tomorrow.
    You'll profit 22.50. hardly worth the risk of losing 30, and betting against your own team 👀

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    What's the next revelation?

Maybe Kaba has an injury which will keep him out until this season's over. I'd be unsurprised to learn he's been getting around for weeks on a Zimmer frame.

Anything is possible!
    Told you yesterday, he’s had a growth spurt.

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    Current Mess, yes, we are never far away from a mess, it just seems to be the way it is with us, throughout my time going to watch us, we have always had issues, or were in hindsight not far away from something else going Wrong

I agree, its spiraling, fans are worried about that, thats fair enough

im looking at Kaba getting the few goals we need, confidence increasing and us not going down, I might be crazy, but I can only have hope
    While you're looking at Kaba every cnut else including Lamouchi is looking FOR him.