+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How much were we losing per month prior to and after Tan arrived?

Re: How much were we losing per month prior to and after Tan arrived?

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    Lew, just a bit of friendly advice from someone who actually agrees with your thoughts and comments in general.

It's like, I happen to really enjoy a pint and l always look forward to drinking a few. However, as much as I enjoy them too many make me feel sick. You can have too much of anything.

I think you're already in the overkill zone. Sometimes less is more.

No offence intended, just hoping you read the runes of some of the contributors here, some of whom have responded civilly while unfortunately others haven't.

I will still look forward to reading your contributions but maybe less frequently would be good ��
    I understand exactly where you're coming from.

This thread was intended to actually discover something.
    It was set out to try to see exactly where we are financially month to month in comparison to where the club was.

Usual suspects pop up just having a dig without adding to it and it descends into arguing again. I more than play my part in that.

You are right though. Posting less is probably for the best.
    This thread is as good an example as I can give that starting threads looking for an actual answer doesn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by blue lewj View Post

It was set out to try to see exactly where we are financially month to month in comparison to where the club was.

Usual suspects pop up just having a dig without adding to it and it descends into arguing again. I more than play my part in that.

This thread is as good an example as I can give that starting threads looking for an actual answer doesn't work.
    👍

I offered advice.

Tlg told you where to find the info.

Dorcus has said what I've said but nicer.

Stop playing the victim mate, you know full well what you're doing on these threads "the usuals casue arguments"

Read it back. Tlg literally tells you where to find the answers, you choose not to listen..

I've told you you repeat yourself, because you do.

Like said above, less is more,why not listen and stop super spamming multiple threads with the same posts, yes people can put you on ignore but you can still be quoted...so your still visible..why not make a conscious effort to stop repeating yourself instead of multiple people putting you on ignore..

Mad that people will be in town today paying 100 quid for an hour and a half’s entertainment when threads like these are free of charge

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    I offered advice.

Tlg told you where to find the info.

Dorcus has said what I've said but nicer.

Stop playing the victim mate, you know full well what you're doing on these threads "the usuals casue arguments"

Read it back. Tlg literally tells you where to find the answers, you choose not to listen..

I've told you you repeat yourself, because you do.

Like said above, less is more,why not listen and stop super spamming multiple threads with the same posts, yes people can put you on ignore but you can still be quoted...so your still visible..why not make a conscious effort to stop repeating yourself instead of multiple people putting you on ignore..
    Not playing the victim in the slightest.

I started a thread asking a question that nobody seems to know the answer to. That's about it really.

If the intention was to show how much worse we are now than then the OP hasn't taken into account the fact that footballers prices and wages have exploded to such an extent that no realistic comparison can be made. It's apples and oranges.

Quote Originally Posted by Vindec View Post
    If the intention was to show how much worse we are now than then the OP hasn't taken into account the fact that footballers prices and wages have exploded to such an extent that no realistic comparison can be made. It's apples and oranges.
    It was the intention to find out.
    Maybe discuss it after that. I'm not sure we can cut wages any more than we already have in my opinion. Certainly not in the Championship.

The intention was that. Nothing less, nothing more.

Not playing the victim in the slightest.

I started a thread asking a question that nobody seems to know the answer to. That's about it really.
    You were directed to an answer.

You ignored it and argued.

Nothing more nothing less.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    You were directed to an answer.

You ignored it and argued.

Nothing more nothing less.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

I think when Sam Hammam took over we were £3m in debt

Here are the the accounts

https://find-and-update.company-info...history?page=7