+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Logging IN to Site

Logging IN to Site

I've attempted very many times to log into this site on my mobile. No problem getting onto the site on my laptop (as my password has been remembered) but my mobile requires me to put my password in when logging on.The problem is I don't know my password. So I've gone through the resetting process on this site and every time it asks me to name the surname of the current manager. I've named several of our previous managers but every time the site tells me the name entered is incorrect. I've also gone through another resetting process and the site tells me details of how to reset your password have been e mailed to me. No it hasn't. Any suggestions?

Re: Logging IN to Site

Do you use chrome on the laptop? If so got to password manager and it should let you view the password you are using

Our current manager surname probably changes every time you go to log on

On a serious note, I recommend Bitwarden for a password manager https://bitwarden.com/

I can reset your password and email it to the registered address on your account.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    I can reset your password and email it to the registered address on your account.
    Could you do that please?

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    Same please.