+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: sir tom jones

sir tom jones

i know its a rugby related post but im sure you have heard how they are trying to ban, or have banned delilah from being played at games...

are they gonna ban bohemian rhapsody next, they would have to sensor just about all music, 2 live crew paved the way back in the day for censorship and freedom of speech in records

i had a little play around with it in the studio, not gonna be everyone brew but wow its actually a very hard track to rework, but i put the twist on it... cant ban sir tom worlds going mad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7yNiKIbhVQ

Re: sir tom jones

yes agree the world is going mad but did give it a listen but not to my specification tbh maybe give it a harder edge maybe something more punchy like a punk / oi tune !

as its music related maybe slip in a FNT thread as its 64 years since we lost buddy holly one of my favs from the master of its craft of that time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IUV-QxwlRM

I miss swing low sweet chariot which is Swing Low, Sweet Chariot" is an African-American spiritual song and one of the best-known Christian hymns.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I miss swing low sweet chariot which is Swing Low, Sweet Chariot" is an African-American spiritual song and one of the best-known Christian hymns.
    why whenever.i try to read one of your sentences, does it feel as though I'm having a stroke.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    why whenever.i try to read one of your sentences, does it feel as though I'm having a stroke.
    I was worried I had late-onset dyslexia

brilliant how you’ve put into words what many of us feel

The post to end all posts.

I would ban Tom Jones because it's shite

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    If its a bible bashing song bin it

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    I would ban Tom Jones because it's shite
    You actually do talk sense sometimes. Jones is a ****.

Quote Originally Posted by bluemoon View Post
    i know its a rugby related post but im sure you have heard how they are trying to ban, or have banned delilah from being played at games...

are they gonna ban bohemian rhapsody next, they would have to sensor just about all music, 2 live crew paved the way back in the day for censorship and freedom of speech in records

i had a little play around with it in the studio, not gonna be everyone brew but wow its actually a very hard track to rework, but i put the twist on it... cant ban sir tom worlds going mad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7yNiKIbhVQ

I can’t quite picture a big rugby crowd singing bohemian rhapsody, but if that’s becoming a thing then yes they should ban it

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    You actually do talk sense sometimes. Jones is a ****.
    Up yours !