+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sponsored by Pfizer - a celebratory Satanic TV awards ceremony

Sponsored by Pfizer - a celebratory Satanic TV awards ceremony

Sunday's Grammy Awards must rank as the most overt, in-your-face display I've seen. It had someone wearing a set of horns while Demonic dancers pranced around blazing fires and inside an iron cage.

The song by Smith has some disturbing lyrics to boot.

Satanic ‘Unholy’ Grammy Performance Presented by… Pfizer? - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...sented-pfizer/

Re: Sponsored by Pfizer - a celebratory Satanic TV awards ceremony

Madonna looked a bit strange at that event i must say !

Is anyone really surprised by this? It must be getting more and more difficult to attract media attention now, so the shock element has to be enhanced year on year. Who knows to what level of depravity these events will descend to in the years to come. The song in the video clip should be filed under Non-Music category.

Quote Originally Posted by Gofer Blue View Post
    Is anyone really surprised by this? It must be getting more and more difficult to attract media attention now, so the shock element has to be enhanced year on year. Who knows to what level of depravity these events will descend to in the years to come. The song in the video clip should be filed under Non-Music category.
    It's amusing how people get worked up about such stuff. Fifty years ago Sabbath projected a bit of Satanism here and there, Alice Cooper dressed in a dress, faked guillotine executions and sang about Dead Babies and Madonna flounced around in sexual mode in a nun's habit a bit later. It's panto and nothing new.

I think its fair game to mock and make controversial statements about religion. It's understandable that some Christians won't like it, just as some Muslims won't like certain jokes or actions or statements. It doesn't mean we should be overly socially conservative about it, and as TBG points out above, it's nothing new. The beauty of liberal societies is that we can take it isn't it?

That said, it is a bit weird and perhaps distasteful for a mainstream event? My issue is more, as a father of girls the overt sexualisation of some music videos which I do find is a bit irresponsible really.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    It's amusing how people get worked up about such stuff. Fifty years ago Sabbath projected a bit of Satanism here and there, Alice Cooper dressed in a dress, faked guillotine executions and sang about Dead Babies and Madonna flounced around in sexual mode in a nun's habit a bit later. It's panto and nothing new.
    I will agree that moral and cultural degeneracy has been pushed for a long time.

I once thought music produced by the likes of Black Sabbath, which is ear rape specifically aimed at the sub-70 IQ crowd, marked a bottom. How wrong I was with the advent of rap.

Here's that disturbing Smith song that was sung with the lyrics on screen. I hadn't heard the included word Balenciaga prior. "What's the Satanic connection?" thought I.

One of them is referenced in the twitter message below the song.

As a general rule in life, listening to these pampered Hollywood twats about anything other than their art is rarely a good idea.

I still love the Ricky Gervais take down of them a few years ago when he hosted one of the awards ceremonies

Imagine having such an easy life that you can get worked up about a song performed on the grammies. I envy some of you.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Imagine having such an easy life that you can get worked up about a song performed on the grammies. I envy some of you.
    Ah, the denial is so strong, pretending not to notice is preferable. You have so much form for burying your bonce as deep as possible.

And what's that, someone who's almost superglued to a couch to sate an addiction to being constantly entertained by viewing utterly worthless, brain-numbing shite says others have it too easy? I'll be prepared to wager you haven't read a book since your early 20s when mam stopped filling your Christmas stocking with the Dandy and Beano Annual.

Should you really not understand, that was a Satanic ceremony performed on live TV. I have no doubt whatsoever why you don't want to acknowledge the significance of it being sponsored by Pfizer. I'll tell you anyway: they were laughing in the faces of people like you.

I wonder if the organ Morgan of 40 years ago could ever have imagined he'd turn into Mary whitehouse.

Whatever you do, don't play the video backwards!

And the irony of saying I am glued to the couch watching brainless TV for entertainment when he started this thread about watching the Grammys

You beat me to it! Organ Maudling has seemingly become a tellytubby!

You beat me to it! Organ Maudling has seemingly become a tellytubby!
    I saw it on those twitter links I used in the opening post. No TV was viewed.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    I saw it on those twitter links I used in the opening post. No TV was viewed.
    You are a scream. You watch endless Youtube videos about black-eyed zombies and failed apocalyptic predictions on a computer monitor or mobile phone but consider yourself to be superior as the screen you use isn't on a TV.

You are a scream. You watch endless Youtube videos about black-eyed zombies and failed apocalyptic predictions on a computer monitor or mobile phone but consider yourself to be superior as the screen you use isn't on a TV.
    Try that Coleman video I posted in the Ukraine Losses (Allegedly) thread.

You could even skip it all to watch/listen to the last 15 seconds. You'd spend your time better by preparing as best you can.

sam smith, the walrus of lube

Quote Originally Posted by + the native hipster View Post
    sam smith, the walrus of lube
    Mercifully, this clip is only 11 seconds long.

A freak show .

Overtaken by spolit , rich brats who depending on which mind effecting drug they take do not know what planet they are on or what sex they want to be .

Oh and overblown karaoke singers .

Bring back national service .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    depending on which mind effecting drug they take do not know what planet they are on or what sex they want to be .
    Not a fan of Bowie then, life on Mars?

It seems that some of our CCMB friends are new to this. Here's what one pastor, David A Noebel, said about the Beatles almost 60 years ago (although my favourite is the headline "Are the Beatles Minstrels of the Antichrist?")

And, since our teenagers will actually riot, it is imperative to understand the basic underlying philosophy of the Beatles. Are they susceptible to the enemies of our Republic?

The Communists, through their scientists, educators and entertainers, have contrived an elaborate, calculating and scientific technique directed at rendering a generation of American youth useless through nerve-jamming, mental deterioration and retardation. The plan involves conditioned reflexes, hypnotism and certain kinds of music. The results, destined to destroy our nation, are precise and exacting. Little wonder the Kremlin maintains it will not raise the Red flag over America—the Americans will raise it themselves. If the following scientific program destined to make our children mentally sick is not exposed, mentally degenerated Americans will indeed raise the Communist flag over their own nation!

But if Marjorie Taylor Greene says it, then it must be true.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    It seems that some of our CCMB friends are new to this. Here's what one pastor, David A Noebel, said about the Beatles almost 60 years ago (although my favourite is the headline "Are the Beatles Minstrels of the Antichrist?")

But if Marjorie Taylor Greene says it, then it must be true.

"Sponsored by Pfizer"

Some years ago, decades, I got involved in a stupid bet with a former pal. It was a tenner on who could shed the most weight in 30 days. (He won. He lost 16 kilos, I lost 15.). Even then ten quid was a pittance, the wager was more of an ego thing.

During that period I went 15 days without eating a thing. Although I carried on drinking coffee and booze as per usual. The latter contains plenty of calories so it wasn't a crash diet in the strictest sense. I must say it was easy to do, all that was required was to adopt a new mindset.

Then I walked my former hound on a cycle path. Halfway along was a bench where I often parked myself to shout at imaginary strangers and sing show tunes from the musical Oklahoma (only kidding). On it someone had left a bag with 100+ sachets of vinegar and brown and red sauce, presumably trousered from a cafe.

I cracked and sampled lots of their contents. I had had plenty of both on chips, etc, since a kid to never give much thought to the taste. It was just what red and brown sauce was.

"What's does this tedious shit have to do with anything?" Hold on in there!

Though it had been only 15 days, my taste buds had been denied anything sugary.

Even though those I tried felt satisfying, the horrible sweetness of them struck me... to such an extent I haven't had either on anything since.

I then noticed, for the first time, other foods had the same horrible sweetness. Heinz vegetable soup is but one example.

"So fecking what?! How is this rubbish relevant?"

It dawned that it was a major reason for obese people becoming the norm.

Then the internet came along and I could research the effects of poisonous shite such as aspartame - which is loaded into pop, especially - and what else to swerve lest be popping all sorts of pills to help counter deteriorating health on reaching bus pass age.

It was just last week when I read a claim that Pfizer own the patents for every artificial sweetener out there. I haven't checked the veracity of that as yet but I'd be unsurprised to learn it's true as it's a truly scummy outfit.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Some years ago, decades, I got involved in a stupid bet with a former pal. It was a tenner on who could shed the most weight in 30 days. (He won. He lost 16 kilos, I lost 15.). Even then ten quid was a pittance, the wager was more of an ego thing.

During that period I went 15 days without eating a thing. Although I carried on drinking coffee and booze as per usual. The latter contains plenty of calories so it wasn't a crash diet in the strictest sense. I must say it was easy to do, all that was required was to adopt a new mindset.

Then I walked my former hound on a cycle path. Halfway along was a bench where I often parked myself to shout at imaginary strangers and sing show tunes from the musical Oklahoma (only kidding). On it someone had left a bag with 100+ sachets of vinegar and brown and red sauce, presumably trousered from a cafe.

I cracked and sampled lots of their contents. I had had plenty of both on chips, etc, since a kid to never give much thought to the taste. It was just what red and brown sauce was.

"What's does this tedious shit have to do with anything?" Hold on in there!

Though it had been only 15 days, my taste buds had been denied anything sugary.

Even though those I tried felt satisfying, the horrible sweetness of them struck me... to such an extent I haven't had either on anything since.

I then noticed, for the first time, other foods had the same horrible sweetness. Heinz vegetable soup is but one example.

"So fecking what?! How is this rubbish relevant?"

It dawned that it was a major reason for obese people becoming the norm.

Then the internet came along and I could research the effects of poisonous shite such as aspartame - which is loaded into pop, especially - and what else to swerve lest be popping all sorts of pills to help counter deteriorating health on reaching bus pass age.

It was just last week when I read a claim that Pfizer own the patents for every artificial sweetener out there. I haven't checked the veracity of that as yet but I'd be unsurprised to learn it's true as it's a truly scummy outfit.
    You haven't checked the veracity of something before you posted it? Completely out of character for you Morg, you feeling ok?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    You haven't checked the veracity of something before you posted it? Completely out of character for you Morg, you feeling ok?
    Five minutes of research confirms that that patent for aspartame has expired and other patents for sweeteners are assigned to companies such as Ogawa and Co Ltd, Tate & Lyle Ingredients America Ltd, Ajinomoto Co Inc, Richmond Chemical Corp, Intercontinental Great Brands LLC, Mondelez UK holdings, Pepsico Inc, to name but a few.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Ha. I thought when typing that with its Pfizer bashing it may lure your Pfizer fanboy self from your lair.

I happened to mention in a thread here maybe a month ago that I haven't set foot in a doctor's surgery this century (since 1998 to be exact). Is that good fortune, good diet, perhaps a combination of both?

I've known, and was close to, a number of people who suffered a long decline before expiring. All except one left before reaching their typical life expectancy age and all had scripts for a long list of conditions. Which was great news for pharma companies. Little profit would be made curing conditions, plenty more to be had by treating them for years - and maybe, just maybe, so much toxic crap is included in what we eat and drink is there for that very purpose.