+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sponsored by Pfizer - a celebratory Satanic TV awards ceremony

Re: Sponsored by Pfizer - a celebratory Satanic TV awards ceremony

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Five minutes of research confirms that that patent for aspartame has expired and other patents for sweeteners are assigned to companies such as Ogawa and Co Ltd, Tate & Lyle Ingredients America Ltd, Ajinomoto Co Inc, Richmond Chemical Corp, Intercontinental Great Brands LLC, Mondelez UK holdings, Pepsico Inc, to name but a few.
    I'd wager a considerable sum your five minutes of research is exactly five minutes longer than you spent researching Pfizer's contemptible fraudulent history of lies and bribes such was your eagerness to volunteer for their experimental potion.

I'm sure I read a post of yours some days back that you had fairly recently reached bus pass age. I shan't have the cheek to ask whether you've begun popping pills to combat all sorts, but I will say it might be worth your time to pay close attention to the ingredients of what you consume, and place that slow poison aspartame atop of the list to keep an eye out for.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    I'd wager a considerable sum your five minutes of research is exactly five minutes longer than you spent researching Pfizer's contemptible fraudulent history of lies and bribes such was your eagerness to volunteer for their experimental potion.

I'm sure I read a post of yours some days back that you had fairly recently reached bus pass age. I shan't have the cheek to ask whether you've begun popping pills to combat all sorts, but I will say it might be worth your time to pay close attention to the ingredients of what you consume, and place that slow poison aspartame atop of the list to keep an eye out for.
    Unfortunately, you are associated with endless and contradictory lunatic posts and ,as above, many of the things you post are debunked within minutes.
    You also make many negative assumptions about the posters who debunk your wacky posts but if you want to be taken seriously I would suggest that you don't swallow every conspiracy theory whole.
    I am aware of the questionable history of aspartame (and a few other subjects you post about) but I think your first port of call is doing due diligence on source material across the board before you ask others to pick out any meaningful subject matter among the mountain of loony posts you link to or are associated with.
    Why you can't understand that situation is totally bemusing.
    By the way, the magnetic poles won't be changing places five weeks tomorrow.

Unfortunately, you are associated with endless and contradictory lunatic posts and ,as above, many of the things you post are debunked within minutes.
    You also make many negative assumptions about the posters who debunk your wacky posts but if you want to be taken seriously I would suggest that you don't swallow every conspiracy theory whole.
    I am aware of the questionable history of aspartame (and a few other subjects you post about) but I think your first port of call is doing due diligence on source material across the board before you ask others to pick out any meaningful subject matter among the mountain of loony posts you link to or are associated with.
    Why you can't understand that situation is totally bemusing.
    By the way, the magnetic poles won't be changing places five weeks tomorrow.
    I have an idea you know now you dropped an almighty clanger by repeatedly performing a Linford Christie-like sprint to receive a syringe full of Christ knows what, but a non-admittance, even to yourself, makes your gullibility more bearable. I could have directed an identical message to others around here.

Here's our old friend Dr John Campell again. During the Covid-19 saga he drew a huge following at youtube relaying his thoughts and advice on the topic. His favourite advice was to get needled.

But he's since had an epiphany. These days he's a full-time sceptic.

Another celeb doctor and former jab-pusher, this time a Yank one, has also turned. He makes mention of Pfizer's admissions about its sh*t product which corporate media (and our Cyril) desperately want people to remain ignorant of.

He keeps his platform though, ditto with Dr Campbell. Everyone who called it correctly (Drs Madej, Kaufman, Coleman, Cahill, Wolf, etc) from the beginning were censored, silenced, ridiculed and dispatched to the Russian Front of Bitchute and Rumble.

Just what's in those jabs they were hell bent on getting into as many people's arms as possible?

Here's another former outspoken needle lover. He lasted 14 months post his third jab before he died suddenly.

I thought you had learned your lesson posting scummy ambulance chasing tweets when there is absolutely no evidence of cause of death when a child was involved Morg but obviously not. Do us a favour and stick to off the wall space nonsense and drop this died suddenly pollution.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    I thought you had learned your lesson posting scummy ambulance chasing tweets when there is absolutely no evidence of cause of death when a child was involved Morg but obviously not. Do us a favour and stick to off the wall space nonsense and drop this died suddenly pollution.
    The dam has been breached, whether you like it or not (clearly not). You'd prefer to feign outrage instead of displaying an iota of remorse for your Pfizer cheerleading.

This is Dr John Campbell at youtube again. This time he refers to research that indicates Covid-19 vaccine spike proteins head for the heart and brain leading to Myocarditis and degenerative conditions such as Alzheimer's disease.

The Died Suddenly documentary - 68-minutes duration - can be viewed at the link below.

DIED SUDDENLY 2022 (FULL DOCUMENTARY) - https://rumble.com/v1wcs7o-died-sudd...cumentary.html

Only it's not feigned outrage, Morg. There are a bunch of ghouls posting details of people's death with glee without the blindest idea of cause or care about the hurt they are causing along the way. It's sad that you seem to be proud to be amongst them.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Only it's not feigned outrage, Morg. There are a bunch of ghouls posting details of people's death with glee without the blindest idea of cause or care about the hurt they are causing along the way. It's sad that you seem to be proud to be amongst them.
    It's raising awareness, Cyril. That's what you're really against despite your transparent protestations.

I concluded ages ago having finally eliminated the notion you were on a permanent wind-up by defending the indefensible at every turn that you really do fully support the depop agenda.

British funeral director John O’Looney, a longtime Covid whistleblower, appears in that Died Suddenly documentary I linked to earlier in this thread. He is amongst many other morticians and embalmers featured who had never seen the huge white fibrous clots shown in it taken from the deceased Covid vaccinated.

He also claimed elsewhere he was offered £85,000 in return for signing a contract that stipulated he never spoke of those rubbery clots again.

Someone else who says he was offered a bung to shut up about vaccines is Andrew Bridgen MP. Corporate media appears to have imposed a news blackout (or perhaps the state has issued a D-Notice on it) about his claim that someone at the Cabinet Office (I.e. someone representing the apex of government) offered him whatever he wanted to keep mum.

I have an idea you know now you dropped an almighty clanger by repeatedly performing a Linford Christie-like sprint to receive a syringe full of Christ knows what, but a non-admittance, even to yourself, makes your gullibility more bearable. I could have directed an identical message to others around here.
    You swallowed whole some bullshit on the internet yet again and without checking. Gullibility personified.

You swallowed whole some bullshit on the internet yet again and without checking. Gullibility personified.
    You mean I was gullible for swallowing the line that what Pfizer rushed out were dangerous? Well, they were and are. That's why they wanted to hide the evidence of how toxic they are for the next 75 years.

That should have alerted even the slowest of the slow, but you still haven't caught on. Surely, you can't really be as half-soaked as you present?

What surprised me more than anything else during the Covid affair was the "safe and effective" vaccines mantra and how so few asked themselves this question: "How can they claim it is safe when no-one knows the long-term effects?"

For me that was astonishing, and still is.

You mean I was gullible for swallowing the line that what Pfizer rushed out were dangerous? Well, they were and are. That's why they wanted to hide the evidence of how toxic they are for the next 75 years.

That should have alerted even the slowest of the slow, but you still haven't caught on. Surely, you can't really be as half-soaked as you present?

What surprised me more than anything else during the Covid affair was the "safe and effective" vaccines mantra and how so few asked themselves this question: "How can they claim it is safe when no-one knows the long-term effects?"

For me that was astonishing, and still is.
    Try and keep up. I was referring to your 'sweetener' bullshit.

Try and keep up. I was referring to your 'sweetener' bullshit.
    You've lost me completely. You must have replied to the wrong message because the one you did quote made no mention of any sweetener.

Your memory cells seem to be failing what with your inability on occasions to create spaces between paragraphs and now this.

Bridgen came within an inch of saying MPs, or the great majority of them, are corrupt during his full interview. The other day I posted his speech at a vaccine injuries debate in the Commons. Six Tories were in the chamber, one NI MP and none from Labour or Scots or Wales nationalists.

British funeral director John O’Looney, a longtime Covid whistleblower, appears in that Died Suddenly documentary I linked to earlier in this thread. He is amongst many other morticians and embalmers featured who had never seen the huge white fibrous clots shown in it taken from the deceased Covid vaccinated.

He also claimed elsewhere he was offered £85,000 in return for signing a contract that stipulated he never spoke of those rubbery clots again.

Someone else who says he was offered a bung to shut up about vaccines is Andrew Bridgen MP. Corporate media appears to have imposed a news blackout (or perhaps the state has issued a D-Notice on it) about his claim that someone at the Cabinet Office (I.e. someone representing the apex of government) offered him whatever he wanted to keep mum.

I've been unable to unearth a corporate media link to Bridgen's bribery claims anywhere on the planet a week after he made the remarks.

One might think a sitting MP stating he could have whatever he wanted providing he kept quiet about Covid vaccines would be newsworthy. I suspect I was bang on about a D-Notice being applied in the UK, which would explain why the Daily Mail and some other publications have remained silent, but that censorship doesn't apply to news media elsewhere in the world.

Russia's RT and TASS news agency are swerving the story too.

Safe and effective?

It's certainly effective, but not in the way it was promoted as being effective. Little wonder Bill Gates, the longtime depopulation advocate, cannot stop smirking whenever he gets his mug on the box.

This is Canadian Dr Mark Trozzi's account of the Covid hoax. It's from May 2021 when he threw in his 30-year career as a hospital doctor because he realised it was a fraud and his conscience wouldn't allow him to remain as he would have to break his Hippocratic Oath and breach the Nuremberg Code.

https://standupcanada.solutions/ontario-dr-mark-trozzi

Here he is discussing the undeclared metals that have been found in the so-called vaccines. Two of them, barium and aluminium, always feature in the list of nasties when chemtrails are analysed.

Bridgen came within an inch of saying MPs, or the great majority of them, are corrupt during his full interview. The other day I posted his speech at a vaccine injuries debate in the Commons. Six Tories were in the chamber, one NI MP and none from Labour or Scots or Wales nationalists.

He's a misogynist, racist, anti-Semitic, wife beater, tax dodger, right-wing fascist, conspiracy theorist, petty thief, and cheats at bingo, allegedly.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    He's a misogynist, racist, anti-Semitic, wife beater, tax dodger, right-wing fascist, conspiracy theorist, petty thief, and cheats at bingo, allegedly.
    Corporate media savaged his character when he became a problem by implying in the Commons and elsewhere that the 'vaccines' are poison and were pushed non-stop with deliberate malice aforethought.

In that interview he flat out said a rep of the very top of government attempted to buy his silence with a promise he'd be rewarded with whatever he might want, and he retains evidence which support his claims.

It was likely that which has prompted this news blackout which as I said in another message appears to extend worldwide... even those nasty Russians are keeping quiet rather than tap the ball into an open goal of what we are led to believe is one of their major adversaries who keep supplying Ukraine with free weaponry to help kill Russians with.

A comment I read elsewhere raised an eyebrow. It claimed every Covid 'vaccine' administered in white majority countries went into the left arm because that's the quickest route to the ticker. I'd vox-pop needle-loving boozing acquaintances but they have long since had an aversion to speaking about anything Covid related.

I'm waiting for Pfizer to claim nobody has myocarditis because they took their product; their hearts are merely swelling with pride.

With the Covid jabs, like absolutely every vaccination I've ever had, I was asked in which arm would I prefer to have it.

Bombshell! I had them in my right arm each time as I tend to sleep on my left and the jab can cause swelling at the point of penetration and muscle ache in the same arm.

If the side effects can take between 3-5 years to take place (like you have told us) then I don't see how putting the poison into a different arm is going to speed up the process of stopping the heart. What do I know, eh, I'm not a qualified twitterer.

Keep up the good work. We're all rooting (or rotting?) for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Tito Fuente View Post
    With the Covid jabs, like absolutely every vaccination I've ever had, I was asked in which arm would I prefer to have it.

Bombshell! I had them in my right arm each time as I tend to sleep on my left and the jab can cause swelling at the point of penetration and muscle ache in the same arm.

If the side effects can take between 3-5 years to take place (like you have told us) then I don't see how putting the poison into a different arm is going to speed up the process of stopping the heart. What do I know, eh, I'm not a qualified twitterer.

Keep up the good work. We're all rooting (or rotting?) for you.

Exactly. Although it is likely that most people opted for the left arm as most people are right handed and prefer to have a small ache on their less used side. Still, a great opportunity for Organ to have another 'WIBBLE' moment.

wibble.jpg