+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sponsored by Pfizer - a celebratory Satanic TV awards ceremony

Re: Sponsored by Pfizer - a celebratory Satanic TV awards ceremony

Quote Originally Posted by Tito Fuente View Post
    With the Covid jabs, like absolutely every vaccination I've ever had, I was asked in which arm would I prefer to have it.

Bombshell! I had them in my right arm each time as I tend to sleep on my left and the jab can cause swelling at the point of penetration and muscle ache in the same arm.

If the side effects can take between 3-5 years to take place (like you have told us) then I don't see how putting the poison into a different arm is going to speed up the process of stopping the heart. What do I know, eh, I'm not a qualified twitterer.

Keep up the good work. We're all rooting (or rotting?) for you.
    Yet again, organ excitedly posts something that he "read on the internet so it must be true". It takes everyone else roughly half a second to find the flaws in it.

But this won't bother him. He'll be straight back with something else that is clearly nonsense and contradicts other stuff he's posted.

With the Covid jabs, like absolutely every vaccination I've ever had, I was asked in which arm would I prefer to have it.

Bombshell! I had them in my right arm each time as I tend to sleep on my left and the jab can cause swelling at the point of penetration and muscle ache in the same arm.

If the side effects can take between 3-5 years to take place (like you have told us) then I don't see how putting the poison into a different arm is going to speed up the process of stopping the heart. What do I know, eh, I'm not a qualified twitterer.

Keep up the good work. We're all rooting (or rotting?) for you.
    Cor blimey, I'll go to the foot of our stairs, I would have never guessed you fell for the psy-op and lemon enough to take the bait by rolling a sleeve up.

I'm only kidding you. I'd have bet my last leek on this special day that you had without needing to peruse what this message is in reply to.

You and the rest of the Covid cult members should have snapped out of your trance-like state upon realising politicians, corporate media and the MHRA conspired not to tell you the vaccine trials you volunteered to participate in were loaded in the manufacturers favour because they enjoyed total indemnity for their allegedly 'safe' products.

That was a violation of the Nuremberg Code's informed consent doctrine.

Had you eagerly bowled up for one or more of Pfizer's junk, which I'd happily wager two hundred quid at even money that you did, then that would make you dafter than even I previously thought as it's simple to discover online what a scum company it has been for over three decades.

As well as incredible gullibility, from what I have discerned cult members shared another trait, one of idleness. None of you could spare 15 minutes to research Pfizer's egregious history while having endless hours to devote to Ant and Dec's made for dullards TV shows and other dross.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Yet again, organ excitedly posts something that he "read on the internet so it must be true". It takes everyone else roughly half a second to find the flaws in it.

But this won't bother him. He'll be straight back with something else that is clearly nonsense and contradicts other stuff he's posted.
    'Excitedly posts.' That elicited my first St Dai's Day chuckle. Diolch.

I've made several references in this very thread about Bridgen's bribery claims, which are being suppressed. I'm sure you know they are because you would have searched for news links to discredit my assertion, and singularly failed to discover any.

I would be interested in your views as a senior member of our TV-adoring membership.

Are you intrigued or unconcerned? You cannot state you're unaware that your beloved BBC, etc, etc, etc, have pulled out every stop to hush this scandal up.

I suggest you should be alarmed because when they are patently concealing this it begs the question what else they might be covering up.

On that note I'm gonna tuck into some patriotic leek on toast, followed by leek soup. The coffee I've already had was, of course, stirred with the white end of a leek.

Can anyone guess which family member gave the clot shot a swerve?

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Cor blimey, I'll go to the foot of our stairs, I would have never guessed you fell for the psy-op and lemon enough to take the bait by rolling a sleeve up.

I'm only kidding you. I'd have bet my last leek on this special day that you had without needing to peruse what this message is in reply to.

You and the rest of the Covid cult members should have snapped out of your trance-like state upon realising politicians, corporate media and the MHRA conspired not to tell you the vaccine trials you volunteered to participate in were loaded in the manufacturers favour because they enjoyed total indemnity for their allegedly 'safe' products.

That was a violation of the Nuremberg Code's informed consent doctrine.

Had you eagerly bowled up for one or more of Pfizer's junk, which I'd happily wager two hundred quid at even money that you did, then that would make you dafter than even I previously thought as it's simple to discover online what a scum company it has been for over three decades.

As well as incredible gullibility, from what I have discerned cult members shared another trait, one of idleness. None of you could spare 15 minutes to research Pfizer's egregious history while having endless hours to devote to Ant and Dec's made for dullards TV shows and other dross.
    The last person on here who should be throwing around the "gullibility" line is you, Organ.

You believe everything you read that paints the Covid vaccine in a negative way - even if it contradicts something you have already told us is a fact about it.

Can anyone guess which family member gave the clot shot a swerve?

I presume its an unfunny joke and you do actually know thats the Munsters and not a real family.??? Its a bit difficult to tell with anti vaxers.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    I presume its an unfunny joke and you do actually know thats the Munsters and not a real family.??? Its a bit difficult to tell with anti vaxers.
    Let me guess, you're a clot who took the shot.

Below's two links detailing Pfizer's 30-year history of skulduggery. That outfit is pure scum. I've included a paragraph from the bottom link to help illustrate their shyster credentials.

Pfizer's history of fraud, corruption, and using Nigerian children as 'human guinea pigs - https://kanekoa.substack.com/p/pfize...utm_medium=web

Guide to an Evil Empire: Pfizer Lawsuits - https://jestre.substack.com/p/guide-...fizer-lawsuits

- TROVAN

Pfizer performed a clinical trial on 200 children without telling the parents that the treatment was experimental or obtaining informed consent. These children were paired off in groups of 100, with one group receiving Trovan, and the other group receiving the “gold standard” treatment at a reduced dosage in order to make their drug look better. Many of the children died or were permanently disabled. This led to a $75 million settlement, which Pfizer tried to stop by blackmailing government officials, as noted earlier. -

The last person on here who should be throwing around the "gullibility" line is you, Organ.

You believe everything you read that paints the Covid vaccine in a negative way - even if it contradicts something you have already told us is a fact about it.
    Interesting that you didn't challenge what I stated about the Nuremberg Code and the state, media and MHRA always omitted to inform vaccine trialists all the risks were on them while Pfizer and co were potentially on the hook for precisely £0.00 for any deaths or injuries their concoctions may cause.

I believe you didn't because you couldn't. Yet for reasons best known to yourself you don't care to criticise that abject deceitfulness.

Interesting that you didn't challenge what I stated about the Nuremberg Code and the state, media and MHRA always omitted to inform vaccine trialists all the risks were on them while Pfizer and co were potentially on the hook for precisely £0.00 for any deaths or injuries their concoctions may cause.

I believe you didn't because you couldn't. Yet for reasons best known to yourself you don't care to criticise that abject deceitfulness.
    I didn't bother to read about "the Nuremberg Code".

What you believe and what is reality are very separate matters.

I didn't bother to read about "the Nuremberg Code".

What you believe and what is reality are very separate matters.
    Another very lame response. You've taken a kicking here. You cannot bring yourself to fault Nanny and its collaborators in corporate media and at the MHRA for keeping schtum about 'vaccine' manufacturers being safeguarded from any legal liability for their products.

The problem you and so many other people have is you believe government is your friend - and you appear determined to cling to that belief despite evidence to the contrary which you are unable to rebut.

Another very lame response. You've taken a kicking here. You cannot bring yourself to fault Nanny and its collaborators in corporate media and at the MHRA for keeping schtum about 'vaccine' manufacturers being safeguarded from any legal liability for their products.

The problem you and so many other people have is you believe government is your friend - and you appear determined to cling to that belief despite evidence to the contrary which you are unable to rebut.
    I'm sure that's the reason that myself and numerous other clot-shot goons on here criticise numerous governments on a daily basis.

Please don't mention evidence. You've not offered a single shred of it since I've joined this board.

You're averse to discussing the Nuremberg Code. I wonder why.

Here it is: http://www.cirp.org/library/ethics/nuremberg/

It highlights one section in yellow, the one beneath. Now I have a greater understanding why you're so shy. That's because you support driving a horse and cart through it by deceptive means.

The voluntary consent of the human subject is absolutely essential. This means that the person involved should have legal capacity to give consent; should be so situated as to be able to exercise free power of choice, without the intervention of any element of force, fraud, deceit, duress, overreaching, or other ulterior form of constraint or coercion; and should have sufficient knowledge and comprehension of the elements of the subject matter involved as to enable him to make an understanding and enlightened decision.

You're averse to discussing the Nuremberg Code. I wonder why.

Here it is: http://www.cirp.org/library/ethics/nuremberg/

It highlights one section in yellow, the one beneath. Now I have a greater understanding why you're so shy. That's because you support driving a horse and cart through it by deceptive means.

The voluntary consent of the human subject is absolutely essential. This means that the person involved should have legal capacity to give consent; should be so situated as to be able to exercise free power of choice, without the intervention of any element of force, fraud, deceit, duress, overreaching, or other ulterior form of constraint or coercion; and should have sufficient knowledge and comprehension of the elements of the subject matter involved as to enable him to make an understanding and enlightened decision.
    I'm not adverse to discussing anything within reason (even on the Anything Goes Forum).

You just swing wildly with false claim to false claim (or opinions) that no one person would be able to entertain every bizarre hoax or conspiracy that you present to us.

I'm happy with my choices regarding the vaccine. Thanks for your concern though.

I'm not adverse to discussing anything within reason (even on the Anything Goes Forum).

You just swing wildly with false claim to false claim (or opinions) that no one person would be able to entertain every bizarre hoax or conspiracy that you present to us.

I'm happy with my choices regarding the vaccine. Thanks for your concern though.
    Okay. Some care home staff in England were sacked because they declined a Covid shot. The state attempted to coerce them, contrary to what I just pasted from the Nuremberg Code. Here's an opportunity for you to condemn that outrage.

The stage is yours.

This bloke's up to his tits in Epstein Island stuff. I don't think he visited there nearly as often as Bill Gates did (28 times) but he's the same type of creature.

Okay. Some care home staff in England were sacked because they declined a Covid shot. The state attempted to coerce them, contrary to what I just pasted from the Nuremberg Code. Here's an opportunity for you to condemn that outrage.

The stage is yours.
    I absolutely believe that we should all have full autonomy when it comes to what we put in our body.

In the context of this matter, people had a incredibly difficult choice of whether they had the vaccine to meet the needs of the business (i.e. protecting the health of the vulnerable people that they care for) or risk losing their jobs.

I'm not 100% comfortable with that to tell you the truth, because I'm sure some of the staff had genuine reasons for why they couldn't take the vaccine - not just because they think it causes black-eyed zombie babies.

How did I do?

This bloke's up to his tits in Epstein Island stuff. I don't think he visited there nearly as often as Bill Gates did (28 times) but he's the same type of creature.

Organ Morgan disparaging John Legend wasn't on my Sunday afternoon Bingo Card.

Did anyone else have it?

I absolutely believe that we should all have full autonomy when it comes to what we put in our body.

In the context of this matter, people had a incredibly difficult choice of whether they had the vaccine to meet the needs of the business (i.e. protecting the health of the vulnerable people that they care for) or risk losing their jobs.

I'm not 100% comfortable with that to tell you the truth, because I'm sure some of the staff had genuine reasons for why they couldn't take the vaccine - not just because they think it causes black-eyed zombie babies.

How did I do?
    Your mark is 4 out of ten for such tepid criticism. One of those points is for replying, cheers.

The coercion impacted many more people via vaccine passports. Those will be attempted worldwide through governments selling out their citizens by signing up to amendments to a WHO treaty. An informative video below concerning that was published earlier today.

Organ Morgan disparaging John Legend wasn't on my Sunday afternoon Bingo Card.

Did anyone else have it?
    Surely you've figured out what Epstein's Island was all about?

Concerning Bill Gates, this is a New York Times article about his relationship with Epstein.

Bill Gates Met With Jeffrey Epstein Many Times, Despite His Past - https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/12/b...ill-gates.html

And from within it, should the penny not have dropped at your end from its headline: 'And unlike many others, Mr. Gates started the relationship after Mr. Epstein was convicted of sex crimes.'

Your mark is 4 out of ten for such tepid criticism. One of those points is for replying, cheers.

The coercion impacted many more people via vaccine passports. Those will be attempted worldwide through governments selling out their citizens by signing up to amendments to a WHO treaty. An informative video below concerning that was published earlier today.

Again, I have sympathy for those who had legitimate reasons for not being able to have the vaccine.

My sympathy is sadly lacking a bit for people like yourself who push lies about the vaccine when you'd be much better off sticking to the truth.

The truth being that there are risks associated with the vaccine but not on a scale that you and a few others on here like to falsely claim.

Surely you've figured out what Epstein's Island was all about?

Concerning Bill Gates, this is a New York Times article about his relationship with Epstein.

Bill Gates Met With Jeffrey Epstein Many Times, Despite His Past - https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/12/b...ill-gates.html

And from within it, should the penny not have dropped at your end from its headline: 'And unlike many others, Mr. Gates started the relationship after Mr. Epstein was convicted of sex crimes.'
    Thanks for taking the time to put all of that message together.

I was just joshing about you choosing John Legend (of all people) as the target of your ire.

It was very unexpected.

Again, I have sympathy for those who had legitimate reasons for not being able to have the vaccine.

My sympathy is sadly lacking a bit for people like yourself who push lies about the vaccine when you'd be much better off sticking to the truth.

The truth being that there are risks associated with the vaccine but not on a scale that you and a few others on here like to falsely claim.
    Legitimate reasons? I've informed you at length re the biggest one, that of the state and others concealing from volunteers that the risks rested entirely on their shoulders. That deception worked so well I gave up on discovering any volunteer who were aware that all the vaccine manufacturers enjoyed blanket legal immunity. Several implied I had no idea what I was talking about.

Incidentally, should you be unaware, those who wielded the Covid needle also enjoyed legal immunity.

Legitimate reasons? I've informed you at length re the biggest one, that of the state and others concealing from volunteers that the risks rested entirely on their shoulders. That deception worked so well I gave up on discovering any volunteer who were aware that all the vaccine manufacturers enjoyed blanket legal immunity. Several implied I had no idea what I was talking about.

Incidentally, should you be unaware, those who wielded the Covid needle also enjoyed legal immunity.
    Yes, I'm aware. It feels like you mention it daily.

It (in a strangely comforting way) reassures me that if I'm making a choice that you're dead-set against the I've probably made the right one

Yes, I'm aware. It feels like you mention it daily.

It (in a strangely comforting way) reassures me that if I'm making a choice that you're dead-set against the I've probably made the right one
    Actually, I haven't mentioned before that those jabbers, be they doctors or whoever, were also indemnified.

I wonder whether those who needled you bothered to say, in the interests of allowing you informed consent (there's that pesky Nuremberg Code again which you're so reticent to discuss).

I don't have to gaze at my crystal ball to know that they didn't.

Actually, I haven't mentioned before that those jabbers, be they doctors or whoever, were also indemnified.

I wonder whether those who needled you bothered to say, in the interests of allowing you informed consent (there's that pesky Nuremberg Code again which you're so reticent to discuss).
    I discussed the Nuremberg Code with you the other day. Have you forgotten already?

Are you sure that you didn't have the jab and it's messing with your memory?