+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Ukraine Losses (Allegedly)

Re: Ukraine Losses (Allegedly)

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    The whole thread is titled allegedly you absolute whopper
    I know, I was just taking the piss that the last time you posted bollocks dressed up as statistics you thought putting the word allegedly after them gave you deniability. This time you stated baldly that Biden said 100k Russians were killed in Bakhmut even though that was bollocks as well. It's almost like you think that because the word allegedly is in the title it gives cloud cover for any old nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    I know, I was just taking the piss that the last time you posted bollocks dressed up as statistics you thought putting the word allegedly after them gave you deniability. This time you stated baldly that Biden said 100k Russians were killed in Bakhmut even though that was bollocks as well. It's almost like you think that because the word allegedly is in the title it gives cloud cover for any old nonsense.
    And ? I’ve posted the link stating that and you don’t agree with it , that’s fine , isn’t it.

Here is is again
    https://censor.net/en/news/3419775/r..._bakhmut_biden

And ? I’ve posted the link stating that and you don’t agree with it , that’s fine , isn’t it.

Here is is again
    https://censor.net/en/news/3419775/r..._bakhmut_biden
    So when you said without a link to anything.

Joe Biden says 100.000 Russian soldiers died at Bakhmut.

Wagner must have some size of a private army.100,000 dead implies 300,000 to 400,000 casualties. And he still had enough left over to liberate the place.

You neither thought that Joe Biden said it , nor thought that Bakhmut had been liberated?

Glad you cleared that up!

So when you said without a link to anything.

Joe Biden says 100.000 Russian soldiers died at Bakhmut.

Wagner must have some size of a private army.100,000 dead implies 300,000 to 400,000 casualties. And he still had enough left over to liberate the place.

You neither thought that Joe Biden said it , nor thought that Bakhmut had been liberated?

Glad you cleared that up!
    And? If it’s 100,000 casualties or 100,000 dead don’t you think ,it’s about time the whole thing was brought to an end ?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-66075786

Very hard to see any positive news from this snippet ….. and that’s what they are admitting on MSM

Could this be why Ursula von der Leyen retracted her statement last November.

https://news.sky.com/story/uk-and-na...llace-12919765

He also said he warned them that they needed to provide better training for their troops to stop them from suffering such a high weekly rate of casualties as that would risk them losing political support.

These loses are not freely reported

https://news.sky.com/story/uk-and-na...llace-12919765

He also said he warned them that they needed to provide better training for their troops to stop them from suffering such a high weekly rate of casualties as that would risk them losing political support.

These loses are not freely reported
    Has Mr. Z been thrown under the bus at Vilnius ? not sure but i think he wanted immediate membership.
    I know he got a letter of support!!!
    has the west sacrificed Ukraine and for what, ?

Boom

Obama was desperate to have Flynn behind bars!!!!

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/202...o-beat-russia/

The West doesn’t want Ukraine to beat Russia

Should we just abandon people of Ukraine?

Should the people of Ukraine just roll over and say…ok we agree to be part of Russia?

Would Russia be happy with that?

Quote Originally Posted by Wash DC Blue View Post
    Should we just abandon people of Ukraine?

Should the people of Ukraine just roll over and say…ok we agree to be part of Russia?

Would Russia be happy with that?
    No one gives a F*** about You Crane anymore, an opinion not a dig of any sort.

In view of the current world situation, it would appear that Ukraine is now yesterday’s chip paper, there is a slant to your post, and a fair one, and to answer in simple terms what happens in Ukraine personally I’m quite ambivalent towards the outcome, the country in which you reside in (on the basis of your user name) has been desperate for the escalation into a full blown war, which would then of course result in having countries taking sides, and obviously the UK siding with the USA, whilst far too old to be conscripted I would willingly still be prepared to take up arms to defend the UK in genuine defence of its sovereign status from outside aggression like those before me, however I am of absolute belief that UKRAINE has been used by AMERICA as a proxy, their citizens (young males) thrown into a meat grinder to further the interests of whoever controls the inner workings of the USA, the amount of young UKRAINIANS dead we’ll have to leave it, as the dis info from both sides make it impossible to take a reasonable estimation,
    let’s put some FACTS on the table.

• The Obama presidency, overthrew the legitimate at the time, UKRAINE government who were Russian biased,
    to install a west biased regime. This cannot be disputed by anyone.

• Angela Merkel agreed that the Minsk agreement was bollox to buy time. This cannot be disputed by anyone.

• The current resident in the white house threatened to withhold US money to UKRAINE, unless the prosecutor stopped investigation into his son’s dealings. This cannot be disputed by anyone. The video is still available to see.

This is not the first time that the US has overthrown governments in what is known as colour revolutions, IRAQ and LIBYA immediately spring to mind, they did fail in Syria however.

Back to UKRAINE, after months of gas lighting the masses, the truth is slowly coming to light and that Vlad and his boys have massacred the UKRANIANS and that the war is all but over, with severe embarrassment to the west and all who bought the propaganda, this isn’t endorsement of Vlad but just a bit of truth speak of the situation, ISRAEL has provided an off ramp for the west propaganda hoping that the public will now forget, and focus on ISRAEL, this MB is the perfect example,

The crime of the Biden family, and which will go back to OBAMA, and the Scamdemic is being exposed, be under no mistake these psychopaths who orchestrated these events will stop at nothing to hide the sins that they have committed against humanity, have you taken a side yet Hamas or Israel ? that’s what you’re supposed to do yenno

I don’t know your personal circumstances if you have siblings would you willingly want them to go over seas and fight for politicians ? my answer is 1000% no.

The US should **** off, mind their own business and stop interfering in world affairs, I have little doubt that if the US did this, the world would be a better place for everyone.

Stolen and fraudulent elections have consequences, you cannot tell the people, you have to show them.
    Q

Quote Originally Posted by Heathblue View Post
    No one gives a F*** about You Crane anymore, an opinion not a dig of any sort.

In view of the current world situation, it would appear that Ukraine is now yesterday’s chip paper, there is a slant to your post, and a fair one, and to answer in simple terms what happens in Ukraine personally I’m quite ambivalent towards the outcome, the country in which you reside in (on the basis of your user name) has been desperate for the escalation into a full blown war, which would then of course result in having countries taking sides, and obviously the UK siding with the USA, whilst far too old to be conscripted I would willingly still be prepared to take up arms to defend the UK in genuine defence of its sovereign status from outside aggression like those before me, however I am of absolute belief that UKRAINE has been used by AMERICA as a proxy, their citizens (young males) thrown into a meat grinder to further the interests of whoever controls the inner workings of the USA, the amount of young UKRAINIANS dead we’ll have to leave it, as the dis info from both sides make it impossible to take a reasonable estimation,
    let’s put some FACTS on the table.

• The Obama presidency, overthrew the legitimate at the time, UKRAINE government who were Russian biased,
    to install a west biased regime. This cannot be disputed by anyone.

• Angela Merkel agreed that the Minsk agreement was bollox to buy time. This cannot be disputed by anyone.

• The current resident in the white house threatened to withhold US money to UKRAINE, unless the prosecutor stopped investigation into his son’s dealings. This cannot be disputed by anyone. The video is still available to see.

This is not the first time that the US has overthrown governments in what is known as colour revolutions, IRAQ and LIBYA immediately spring to mind, they did fail in Syria however.

Back to UKRAINE, after months of gas lighting the masses, the truth is slowly coming to light and that Vlad and his boys have massacred the UKRANIANS and that the war is all but over, with severe embarrassment to the west and all who bought the propaganda, this isn’t endorsement of Vlad but just a bit of truth speak of the situation, ISRAEL has provided an off ramp for the west propaganda hoping that the public will now forget, and focus on ISRAEL, this MB is the perfect example,

The crime of the Biden family, and which will go back to OBAMA, and the Scamdemic is being exposed, be under no mistake these psychopaths who orchestrated these events will stop at nothing to hide the sins that they have committed against humanity, have you taken a side yet Hamas or Israel ? that’s what you’re supposed to do yenno

I don’t know your personal circumstances if you have siblings would you willingly want them to go over seas and fight for politicians ? my answer is 1000% no.

The US should **** off, mind their own business and stop interfering in world affairs, I have little doubt that if the US did this, the world would be a better place for everyone.

Stolen and fraudulent elections have consequences, you cannot tell the people, you have to show them.
    Q
    you mentioned massacred the ukrainians .

With so much BS coming out of Ukraine I ,m never sure what to believe in the main stream media or even the dark side media

I wonder what the real numbers of people from both sides that has died in this conflict ?

when ever I look reports state anything from 300,000 to 500,000 people

if that is true what a waste of life

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    you mentioned massacred the ukrainians .

With so much BS coming out of Ukraine I ,m never sure what to believe in the main stream media or even the dark side media

I wonder what the real numbers of people from both sides that has died in this conflict ?

when ever I look reports state anything from 300,000 to 500,000 people

if that is true what a waste of life
    Mozz, I got a new fone a few months ago, i have NO news apps on it, no social media accounts on it, the only weather app I have is the met office one, i take no mainstream news, i have to listen sometimes as Doris has it on, I download a podcast 4 nights a week so i can listen in the car to and from work, had a gutsful of it all, I subscribe to the Trends Journal, Celente is a bit of a basket case but his journal is often ahead of the news, I like the substack of Brian Cates and Toria Brooke, topped of with the vigilant news web site and a few telegram follows, i have occasional access to a twitter account i don't want my own. The world IMO is in a very precarious situation at the moment, lets see what happens and not forgetting the Q drop regarding Israel
    Future proves past!!!

Israel.jpg

https://responsiblestatecraft.org/ze...time-magazine/

Twenty months into the war, about a fifth of Ukraine’s territory remains under Russian occupation. Tens of thousands of soldiers and civilians have been killed, and Zelensky can feel during his travels that global interest in the war has slackened. So has the level of international support. “The scariest thing is that part of the world got used to the war in Ukraine,” he says. “Exhaustion with the war rolls along like a wave. You see it in the United States, in Europe. And we see that as soon as they start to get a little tired, it becomes like a show to them

Facts at odds with these narratives — such as that Ukraine has been taking unsustainable losses in combat, that we don’t have enough artillery shells to adequately supply them, that the billions we’ve been sending to Ukraine are falling prey to corruption — have been dismissed as “Putin talking points.” The critics who point them out are attacked as Kremlin apologists - sounds familiar.

Staggering casualties have decimated the Ukrainian army. Ukraine has refused to disclose casualty counts throughout the war, dismissing the increasingly-credible reports of hundreds of thousands of Ukrainian casualties as Russian propaganda

I often read in the usual suspects rags of choice that Putin is brown bread and Ukraine are winning (sic), now the warmongering Biden administrstion is funding both sides of the Israel, Ukraine is yesterday's chip paper

Twenty months into the war, about a fifth of Ukraine’s territory remains under Russian occupation. Tens of thousands of soldiers and civilians have been killed, and Zelensky can feel during his travels that global interest in the war has slackened. So has the level of international support. “The scariest thing is that part of the world got used to the war in Ukraine,” he says. “Exhaustion with the war rolls along like a wave. You see it in the United States, in Europe. And we see that as soon as they start to get a little tired, it becomes like a show to them

Facts at odds with these narratives — such as that Ukraine has been taking unsustainable losses in combat, that we don’t have enough artillery shells to adequately supply them, that the billions we’ve been sending to Ukraine are falling prey to corruption — have been dismissed as “Putin talking points.” The critics who point them out are attacked as Kremlin apologists - sounds familiar.

Staggering casualties have decimated the Ukrainian army. Ukraine has refused to disclose casualty counts throughout the war, dismissing the increasingly-credible reports of hundreds of thousands of Ukrainian casualties as Russian propaganda
    That isn't unusual in war as the leaders don't want their own population to de demoralised. The Russians are hardly likely to publish accurate figures too.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    That isn't unusual in war as the leaders don't want their own population to de demoralised. The Russians are hardly likely to publish accurate figures too.
    Have a read of this

https://time.com/6329188/ukraine-vol...sky-interview/

He deludes himself,” one of his closest aides tells me in frustration. “We’re out of options. We’re not winning. But try telling him that.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    True, but the point being made, and which has been made consistently by some for 18 months now is western media has been feeding their audience with a non-stop one-sided account of this conflict. No doubt the fact that U.S, has spent over £100 billion on supporting Ukraine, the majority of which has been diverted into the pockets of the Ukrainian crooks who run the country.

WaPo admits that Ukraine were responsible for the Nord Stream terrorist attack!

Ukraine, advised by their US handlers, sabotaged civilian infrastructure that provided millions of Europeans with energy, then blamed it on Russia.

Another Russian collusion story disappears

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...ne-chervinsky/

Can someone let Greta Know, although TBF, cannot remember hearing a rant on this from her.

drip, drip,
    We have it all
    NCSWIC

WaPo admits that Ukraine were responsible for the Nord Stream terrorist attack!

Ukraine, advised by their US handlers, sabotaged civilian infrastructure that provided millions of Europeans with energy, then blamed it on Russia.

Another Russian collusion story disappears

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...ne-chervinsky/

Can someone let Greta Know, although TBF, cannot remember hearing a rant on this from her.

drip, drip,
    We have it all
    NCSWIC
    been reading this this morning but who are Wapo ?

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    been reading this this morning but who are Wapo ?
    The Washington Post, anti-christ of the Main Stream Media, Mozz.

If you want a real laugh have a look at what the gifted and talented were saying at the time.

https://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.ph...ines-Whodunnit

In fairness it was probably peak The Great Reset season (what ever happened to that?). Really laughable to see characters such as WalesBales, Clandestine and HyperboreanCCFC (the latter two personae unfortunately banned) exchanging complimentary and reinforcing views with the same frequency and manner that Peter Sellars changed characters in some of his films!

Washington post established 1877
    Cyril, anonymous specialist political analysist from north of Castel coch.
    Cyril is quite happy to dis the rag but ignores the story, where have we seen this before?, playing the man but not the ball isn't it? Waddya reckon Cyril is the story fake news or could it be factual and If so what's your view? Go on be a devil. To pre empt, yes the Ruskies started it and are the aggressor but is the USA fine and dandy to blow it up, Ukraine being a proxy of the USA.
    🤔👍

Washington post established 1877
    Cyril, anonymous specialist political analysist from north of Castel coch.
    Cyril is quite happy to dis the rag but ignores the story, where have we seen this before?, playing the man but not the ball isn't it? Waddya reckon Cyril is the story fake news or could it be factual and If so what's your view? Go on be a devil. To pre empt, yes the Ruskies started it and are the aggressor but is the USA fine and dandy to blow it up, Ukraine being a proxy of the USA.
    🤔👍
    More south of the Thames than north of Castell Coch these days, Nels.

Nothing wrong with playing the man in these little exchanges. Where would you be without your little barbs about Bargoed and Pontlottyn man for instance?

Perhaps you missed the irony of the WalesBales franchise spending years dissing the Washington Post as the CNN of the printed word for you to post something from it as if it came down in tablets of stone from Mount Sinai.

As it happens I think the story has credibility. Certainly more credible than your gifted chums spouting out that it was all Schwab's work. I missed the bit in the article where American handlers were mentioned though. Perhaps you can fill in the blanks?

The Washington Post, anti-christ of the Main Stream Media, Mozz.

If you want a real laugh have a look at what the gifted and talented were saying at the time.

https://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.ph...ines-Whodunnit

In fairness it was probably peak The Great Reset season (what ever happened to that?). Really laughable to see characters such as WalesBales, Clandestine and HyperboreanCCFC (the latter two personae unfortunately banned) exchanging complimentary and reinforcing views with the same frequency and manner that Peter Sellars changed characters in some of his films!
    How's your timeline going? Mine hasn't skipped a beat so far.