+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Ukraine Losses (Allegedly)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Ukraine Losses ((Allegedly)

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    Not sure how much the UK has pumped in , however they US alone has pumped US $100 billion into Ukraine with Russia still not backing down. Even with the obvious money laundering, if the proxies in Ukraine were winning then why do they need so much money constantly?
    is also a talking point that is unsurprisingly being pushed by Kremlin social media mouthpieces.

strange how all these free thinkers fail to see how they're just dancing to someone else's tune

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    is also a talking point that is unsurprisingly being pushed by Kremlin social media mouthpieces.

strange how all these free thinkers fail to see how they're just dancing to someone else's tune
    It’s also a talking point in western media outlets as well ….. Ultimately it’s gone on for far too long with billions being pumped in with no apparent end in sight.

Goodness knows what the Russian casualty count is, I’m surprised a peaceful deal hasn’t been brokered.

Possibly coming from the Pentagon too (allegedly).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEBPqWf1k3o

Not sure how much the UK has pumped in , however they US alone has pumped US $100 billion into Ukraine with Russia still not backing down. Even with the obvious money laundering, if the proxies in Ukraine were winning then why do they need so much money constantly?
    £100 billion pumped into officially the 2nd most corrupt nation on earth.

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    I must admit I've never seen an Official World Corruption Table. I saw something called a perceptions index but nothing that had Ukraine officially or otherwise where you state. Still being 116 on a list of 180 countries still makes a valid point.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corrup...0%E2%80%932022

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post

I see ifunny has now deleted the video but it is still showing on Russian market twitter site

https://twitter.com/runews

302 aircraft
    212 Helicopters
    2751 (S) UAV
    6320 Tanks and Armoured Vehicles
    7361 Howitzer (Artillery Systems )
    497 Air Defence Systems

157,000 dead

234,000 injured

17,230 captive

234 NATO military trainers

2458 NATO soldiers
    What has happened to 234 NATO military trainers and 2458 NATO soldiers?

Aren't you also dancing to someone else's tune? Just on the other side?

Re: Ukraine Losses (Allegedly)

302 aircraft
    212 Helicopters
    2751 (S) UAV
    6320 Tanks and Armoured Vehicles
    7361 Howitzer (Artillery Systems )
    497 Air Defence Systems

157,000 dead

234,000 injured

17,230 captive

234 NATO military trainers

2458 NATO soldiers
    If these figures are true, then what an appalling loss of human life for what? Also yet more £billions wasted on weapons of war reduced to scrap metal and undoubtedly more £billions to be spent on replacements. I wonder how many billions have been wasted in wars and subsequent rebuilding of infrastructure over the last 110 years or so alone i.e. WW1 to the present day. Enough to have found a cure for cancer and other diseases several times over probably. God forgive us.

Thanks.

Totally shocked that there are Putin sympathisers on here..

Quote Originally Posted by Doucas View Post
    Totally shocked that there are Putin sympathisers on here..
    I don’t think there are any , in-fact it’s the opposite , that’s why they were posted.

Apparently according to some Russian casualties are much worse , what’s your view on that ?

I don’t think there are any , in-fact it’s the opposite , that’s why they were posted.

Apparently according to some Russian casualties are much worse , what’s your view on that ?
    My take on it is the russian military are rubbish i've said this from the start.
    They have pretended to be billy big bollocks but we knew different.
    The russian forces are poorly trained and most are threatened to join or else so many are either clueless or so scared they have fled ie deserted.
    The elite russian regiment ( Spetsnaz ) are just ruthless thugs and no match for our very own or the deltas.

Russian ordered the Chechen special forces who they rate very highly into ukraine to do a job on the ukraine leaders only for them to get obliterated by the worlds no1 regiment
    Theres no way the ukraine or nato have suffered anything like what that report says and in my opinion the ruskies are way out of their depth.

I didn’t get it from that , if you want the source I’ll PM you

Also as it’s not from a western media outlet, then clearly it’s false
    I’ll take that source please. You can skip the hassle of a PM and just post it to the thread

Quote Originally Posted by Canton Kev View Post
    I’ll take that source please. You can skip the hassle of a PM and just post it to the thread

The quote from President Ursula von der Leyen should be enough. The tweet is still available, or just search Scott Ritter, and the sooner it’s resolved the better

The quote from President Ursula von der Leyen should be enough. The tweet is still available, or just search Scott Ritter, and the sooner it’s resolved the better
    the Von der leyen quote is clearly not the source of those statistics , and in any case it was immediately withdrawn and later clarified that it should have referred to dead and injured.

why are you so reluctant to post the source of this information you've shared, is it because it is highly dubious?

I googled Scott Ritter and found that he's a convicted paedophile! who has said that Russia is "Atticus Finch" and Ukraine is a "rabid dog" that should be killed, and that "Russia is on the right side of History ".

the Von der leyen quote is clearly not the source of those statistics , and in any case it was immediately withdrawn and later clarified that it should have referred to dead and injured.

why are you so reluctant to post the source of this information you've shared, is it because it is highly dubious?

I googled Scott Ritter and found that he's a convicted paedophile! who has said that Russia is "Atticus Finch" and Ukraine is a "rabid dog" that should be killed, and that "Russia is on the right side of History ".
    Vin der Leyden was more than likely told to update her Twitter feed.

You know they lied to you about the Iraq war, you know they lied to you about the Libyan war , so they must be telling the truth about this one right ?

Vin der Leyden was more than likely told to update her Twitter feed.

You know they lied to you about the Iraq war, you know they lied to you about the Libyan war , so they must be telling the truth about this one right ?
    So what was the source of that information? you seem very reluctant to post it

Taking the figures in the opening post as accurate, many thousands of expendable Ukrainian and Russian nobodies have perished in the conflict while Putin, Zelensky and their political allies remain hale and hearty.

The fisticuffs thus far has been great business for arms manufacturers who'll make bank replacing what's been destroyed. Funeral directors, among others, have also been rubbing their hands with glee. When it's all done, those connected people from both sides will make a bundle from receiving bulging brown envelopes from those who will get the contracts for rebuilding work. And the none the wiser taxpayers of those countries, as always, will indirectly pay all the bills via extra taxation.

It's a great grift.

This is a book War is a Racket written decades ago by one of the USA's most decorated soldiers, Major General Smedley Butler, who came to realise how the con works. It's a very short read too in which he details who gets to profit from the misery of others.

Here's the first three paragraphs of it:-

- WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives.

A racket is best described, I believe, as something that is not what it seems to the majority of the people. Only a small "inside" group knows what it is about. It is conducted for the benefit of the very few, at the expense of the very many. Out of war a few people make huge fortunes. -

War is a Racket - https://ratical.org/ratville/CAH/warisaracket.pdf

Maybe some day someone will write a book titled Pandemics are a Racket to detail who the big winners are: vaccine manufacturers, PPE makers and suppliers, etc, and also whose pockets where the backhanders go.

Returning to Smedley Butler, after he retired from army service he was approached by the very same people who later financed Hitler's rise to power and his mammoth war machine purely to fabricate another World War for them to profit from on the backs of tens of millions of dead.

He was engaged by them - mega wealthy US-based banking dynasties - to lead a force to overthrow the US government.

But he declined to then blew the whistle on the traitors. None were ever prosecuted and the whole affair was forgotten and all but memory holed.

It's coming, chaps. The big one is on our doorstep. World War 3 is so close one can almost touch it. Sure, it'll be another racket just as the first two were. But this time around nukes are likely to fly all over to decimate the populations of North America and Western Europe.

Few want to die. Neverthless, what a honour it will be to croak in the name of Zelensky or Putin, depending on whether we've been waving a small Ukrainian or Russian plastic flag from the comfort our settees during the last year.

There's so much upside about being burned to a frazzle in nuclear blasts. As examples, stress associated with paying bills and getting the sprogs ready for school on time will disappear in an instant. Relegation fears which currently haunt the thoughts of Taunton Blue Meanie and Jon1959, among many others here, will become a trifle less important as radiation blankets most of the UK to choke the lungs of its inhabitants.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    It's coming, chaps. The big one is on our doorstep. World War 3 is so close one can almost touch it.
    Deja vu. Not the first time you've said this. Or the second. Or the third. Or the fourth. Or the.... etc

Quote Originally Posted by Canton Kev View Post
    Deja vu. Not the first time you've said this. Or the second. Or the third. Or the fourth. Or the.... etc
    Here's one of them

https://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.ph...=1#post5328189