+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Ukraine Losses (Allegedly)

Re: Ukraine Losses ((Allegedly)

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    is also a talking point that is unsurprisingly being pushed by Kremlin social media mouthpieces.

strange how all these free thinkers fail to see how they're just dancing to someone else's tune
    Aren't you also dancing to someone else's tune? Just on the other side?

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    is also a talking point that is unsurprisingly being pushed by Kremlin social media mouthpieces.

strange how all these free thinkers fail to see how they're just dancing to someone else's tune
    Possibly coming from the Pentagon too (allegedly).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEBPqWf1k3o

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post

And Israeli secret service ( allegedly)

Don't fret. We all make mistakes. You're secrets safe with me (allegedly)!

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    Yes, I was asking how many have the Russians lost, I hear reports that Ukraine can win, but it doesn't seem logical, Putin won't give up and with his oil/gas money could keep this going forever.
    He’s going to run out of troops at some point…..haven’t they lost more than Ukraine? Naturally they wont admit it.

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    Not sure how much the UK has pumped in , however they US alone has pumped US $100 billion into Ukraine with Russia still not backing down. Even with the obvious money laundering, if the proxies in Ukraine were winning then why do they need so much money constantly?
    £100 billion pumped into officially the 2nd most corrupt nation on earth.

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    I must admit I've never seen an Official World Corruption Table. I saw something called a perceptions index but nothing that had Ukraine officially or otherwise where you state. Still being 116 on a list of 180 countries still makes a valid point.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corrup...0%E2%80%932022

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    I must admit I've never seen an Official World Corruption Table. I saw something called a perceptions index but nothing that had Ukraine officially or otherwise where you state. Still being 116 on a list of 180 countries still makes a valid point.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corrup...0%E2%80%932022
    Correct - meant 'Europe'

Re: Ukraine Losses (Allegedly)

302 aircraft
    212 Helicopters
    2751 (S) UAV
    6320 Tanks and Armoured Vehicles
    7361 Howitzer (Artillery Systems )
    497 Air Defence Systems

157,000 dead

234,000 injured

17,230 captive

234 NATO military trainers

2458 NATO soldiers
    If these figures are true, then what an appalling loss of human life for what? Also yet more £billions wasted on weapons of war reduced to scrap metal and undoubtedly more £billions to be spent on replacements. I wonder how many billions have been wasted in wars and subsequent rebuilding of infrastructure over the last 110 years or so alone i.e. WW1 to the present day. Enough to have found a cure for cancer and other diseases several times over probably. God forgive us.

Quote Originally Posted by Gofer Blue View Post
    European Commission President Ursula von der Leyen has come under fire for publishing and then unpublishing a video containing what appears to be a very high estimate of killed Ukrainian military officers.

The backlash came after von der Leyen said in a video message on Wednesday (30 November) that an estimated 120,000 Ukrainians had been killed during Russia’s war.

“It is estimated that 20,000 civilians and more than 100,000 Ukrainian military officers have been killed so far,” von der Leyen said in the original version of the video, reshared later by Twitter users.

This was November 2022 and there have been apparently three digit losses daily since then

https://www.euractiv.com/section/eur...oss-estimates/

European Commission President Ursula von der Leyen has come under fire for publishing and then unpublishing a video containing what appears to be a very high estimate of killed Ukrainian military officers.

The backlash came after von der Leyen said in a video message on Wednesday (30 November) that an estimated 120,000 Ukrainians had been killed during Russia’s war.

“It is estimated that 20,000 civilians and more than 100,000 Ukrainian military officers have been killed so far,” von der Leyen said in the original version of the video, reshared later by Twitter users.

This was November 2022 and there have been apparently three digit losses daily since then

https://www.euractiv.com/section/eur...oss-estimates/
    Just for the record, your inclusion of the quote from my post () was my response to the Biden/spy balloon video. Hope no-one thought I was laughing at the (allegedly) very serious data you presented.

Thanks.

Totally shocked that there are Putin sympathisers on here..

Quote Originally Posted by Doucas View Post
    Totally shocked that there are Putin sympathisers on here..
    I don’t think there are any , in-fact it’s the opposite , that’s why they were posted.

Apparently according to some Russian casualties are much worse , what’s your view on that ?

I didn’t get it from that , if you want the source I’ll PM you

Also as it’s not from a western media outlet, then clearly it’s false
    I’ll take that source please. You can skip the hassle of a PM and just post it to the thread

Quote Originally Posted by Canton Kev View Post
    I’ll take that source please. You can skip the hassle of a PM and just post it to the thread

The quote from President Ursula von der Leyen should be enough. The tweet is still available, or just search Scott Ritter, and the sooner it’s resolved the better

Taking the figures in the opening post as accurate, many thousands of expendable Ukrainian and Russian nobodies have perished in the conflict while Putin, Zelensky and their political allies remain hale and hearty.

The fisticuffs thus far has been great business for arms manufacturers who'll make bank replacing what's been destroyed. Funeral directors, among others, have also been rubbing their hands with glee. When it's all done, those connected people from both sides will make a bundle from receiving bulging brown envelopes from those who will get the contracts for rebuilding work. And the none the wiser taxpayers of those countries, as always, will indirectly pay all the bills via extra taxation.

It's a great grift.

This is a book War is a Racket written decades ago by one of the USA's most decorated soldiers, Major General Smedley Butler, who came to realise how the con works. It's a very short read too in which he details who gets to profit from the misery of others.

Here's the first three paragraphs of it:-

- WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives.

A racket is best described, I believe, as something that is not what it seems to the majority of the people. Only a small "inside" group knows what it is about. It is conducted for the benefit of the very few, at the expense of the very many. Out of war a few people make huge fortunes. -

War is a Racket - https://ratical.org/ratville/CAH/warisaracket.pdf

Maybe some day someone will write a book titled Pandemics are a Racket to detail who the big winners are: vaccine manufacturers, PPE makers and suppliers, etc, and also whose pockets where the backhanders go.

Returning to Smedley Butler, after he retired from army service he was approached by the very same people who later financed Hitler's rise to power and his mammoth war machine purely to fabricate another World War for them to profit from on the backs of tens of millions of dead.

He was engaged by them - mega wealthy US-based banking dynasties - to lead a force to overthrow the US government.

But he declined to then blew the whistle on the traitors. None were ever prosecuted and the whole affair was forgotten and all but memory holed.

Goodness knows what the Russian casualty count is, I’m surprised a peaceful deal hasn’t been brokered.
    How can it, Russia will not leave the area's it occupies and Ukraine will not accept peace til Russia leaves Ukrainian land

as soon as the war stops, Ukraine will be looking at Nato again and why shouldn't it, Russia has proven it can not be trusted

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    He’s going to run out of troops at some point…..haven’t they lost more than Ukraine? Naturally they wont admit it.
    300 K troop last mobilization, many were just put on trains and sent to the border for a few days training, you can imagine the carnage

I watch a few Vlogs on people who fled the country to avoid mobilization, they just dont want to be part of it

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    How can it, Russia will not leave the area's it occupies and Ukraine will not accept peace til Russia leaves Ukrainian land

as soon as the war stops, Ukraine will be looking at Nato again and why shouldn't it, Russia has proven it can not be trusted
    To give the gifted and talented group on here some credit they said the main reason that Russia invaded was to neutralise the bio-weapon laboratories set up on Ukranian soil with assistance from Joe Biden's son. Perhaps a deal could be brokered around putting these beyond use.

Failing that, it's what you said!

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    300 K troop last mobilization, many were just put on trains and sent to the border for a few days training, you can imagine the carnage

I watch a few Vlogs on people who fled the country to avoid mobilization, they just dont want to be part of it
    Along with most in the 'west' we've viewed nearly a year of non-stop media reports painting Ukraine, it's war, it's people, and it's leaders in a favourable light. Everything Ukraine does is brave, heroic, everything Russia does is the opposite. Maybe it's not all true. Everyone supported our wars in Afghanistan, Libya, Iraq, Syria - now we're learning we were fed just what government wanted us to know. There's no way the public of UK, Germany, USA etc. would tolerate governments spending £billions of taxpayers money on a war that can't be won. Not only that, should our planes and tanks kill 18yr old Russian conscripts any more that Russia kill Ukrainians ? It also doesn't help the cause of peace when Biden's wealth has come through his crackhead son via ....