+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Ukraine Losses (Allegedly)

Re: Ukraine Losses ((Allegedly)

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    300 K troop last mobilization, many were just put on trains and sent to the border for a few days training, you can imagine the carnage

I watch a few Vlogs on people who fled the country to avoid mobilization, they just dont want to be part of it
    Conscripts being used as cannon fodder:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...on-fodder.html

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    Along with most in the 'west' we've viewed nearly a year of non-stop media reports painting Ukraine, it's war, it's people, and it's leaders in a favourable light. Everything Ukraine does is brave, heroic, everything Russia does is the opposite. Maybe it's not all true. Everyone supported our wars in Afghanistan, Libya, Iraq, Syria - now we're learning we were fed just what government wanted us to know. There's no way the public of UK, Germany, USA etc. would tolerate governments spending £billions of taxpayers money on a war that can't be won. Not only that, should our planes and tanks kill 18yr old Russian conscripts any more that Russia kill Ukrainians ? It also doesn't help the cause of peace when Biden's wealth has come through his crackhead son via ....
    I can't say I understand the sentence I highlighted. The public in those countries seemingly do indeed support taxpayers' money being spent on a war that can't be 'won'. (When the conflict eventually comes to a conclusion, it is almost certain that Russia will still be occupying some of Ukraine and the war will not have been 'won', as you put it.)

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    I can't say I understand the sentence I highlighted. The public in those countries seemingly do indeed support taxpayers' money being spent on a war that can't be 'won'. (When the conflict eventually comes to a conclusion, it is almost certain that Russia will still be occupying some of Ukraine and the war will not have been 'won', as you put it.)
    Re public opinion, it's guided, influenced by what we see, hear, read etc. Yes, we're sending planes and tanks to 'defend' Ukraine, but obviously not to kill young Russian men. Personally, as much as I abhor Putin's attack on Ukraine, I don't want British planes and tanks killing Russians, whatever the rights and wrongs of the war.

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    Re public opinion, it's guided, influenced by what we see, hear, read etc. Yes, we're sending planes and tanks to 'defend' Ukraine, but obviously not to kill young Russian men. Personally, as much as I abhor Putin's attack on Ukraine, I don't want British planes and tanks killing Russians, whatever the rights and wrongs of the war.
    You are now moving the goalposts. Your statement was about the public in various countries and not your own take on it.

Re: Ukraine Losses (Allegedly)

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    I don’t think there are any , in-fact it’s the opposite , that’s why they were posted.

Apparently according to some Russian casualties are much worse , what’s your view on that ?
    My take on it is the russian military are rubbish i've said this from the start.
    They have pretended to be billy big bollocks but we knew different.
    The russian forces are poorly trained and most are threatened to join or else so many are either clueless or so scared they have fled ie deserted.
    The elite russian regiment ( Spetsnaz ) are just ruthless thugs and no match for our very own or the deltas.

Russian ordered the Chechen special forces who they rate very highly into ukraine to do a job on the ukraine leaders only for them to get obliterated by the worlds no1 regiment
    Theres no way the ukraine or nato have suffered anything like what that report says and in my opinion the ruskies are way out of their depth.

The quote from President Ursula von der Leyen should be enough. The tweet is still available, or just search Scott Ritter, and the sooner it’s resolved the better
    the Von der leyen quote is clearly not the source of those statistics , and in any case it was immediately withdrawn and later clarified that it should have referred to dead and injured.

why are you so reluctant to post the source of this information you've shared, is it because it is highly dubious?

I googled Scott Ritter and found that he's a convicted paedophile! who has said that Russia is "Atticus Finch" and Ukraine is a "rabid dog" that should be killed, and that "Russia is on the right side of History ".

It's coming, chaps. The big one is on our doorstep. World War 3 is so close one can almost touch it. Sure, it'll be another racket just as the first two were. But this time around nukes are likely to fly all over to decimate the populations of North America and Western Europe.

Few want to die. Neverthless, what a honour it will be to croak in the name of Zelensky or Putin, depending on whether we've been waving a small Ukrainian or Russian plastic flag from the comfort our settees during the last year.

There's so much upside about being burned to a frazzle in nuclear blasts. As examples, stress associated with paying bills and getting the sprogs ready for school on time will disappear in an instant. Relegation fears which currently haunt the thoughts of Taunton Blue Meanie and Jon1959, among many others here, will become a trifle less important as radiation blankets most of the UK to choke the lungs of its inhabitants.

The doughty Dr Vernon Coleman who has spent the thick end of three years rubbishing the Covid-19 narrative at every turn, really has the wind up about what could be coming soon re Ukraine-Russia. He seems to believe Putin is battling the globalists. He may be correct but I think he's controlled opposition working for the same banksters.

The video's 8-minutes duration: Urgent Warning to Everyone - https://vernoncoleman.org/videos/urg...rning-everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    It's coming, chaps. The big one is on our doorstep. World War 3 is so close one can almost touch it.
    Deja vu. Not the first time you've said this. Or the second. Or the third. Or the fourth. Or the.... etc

Quote Originally Posted by Canton Kev View Post
    Deja vu. Not the first time you've said this. Or the second. Or the third. Or the fourth. Or the.... etc
    Here's one of them

https://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.ph...=1#post5328189

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    the Von der leyen quote is clearly not the source of those statistics , and in any case it was immediately withdrawn and later clarified that it should have referred to dead and injured.

why are you so reluctant to post the source of this information you've shared, is it because it is highly dubious?

I googled Scott Ritter and found that he's a convicted paedophile! who has said that Russia is "Atticus Finch" and Ukraine is a "rabid dog" that should be killed, and that "Russia is on the right side of History ".
    Vin der Leyden was more than likely told to update her Twitter feed.

You know they lied to you about the Iraq war, you know they lied to you about the Libyan war , so they must be telling the truth about this one right ?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    The End was Nigh. Several times.

Quote Originally Posted by Canton Kev View Post
    What's the mood like inside the Ivor re the possibility of another global conflict and Mr Schwab's Great Reset plans?

Providing it's not raining tomorrow I may mingle in the beer garden to sound out the locals.

As mentioned in another message, I feel sure Vlad is merely playing a baddie role, in which case we're really, really fecked, while should he be genuine we're just plain ordinary fecked.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    I must be your favourite poster here judging by the number of times you reply to my posts or reference them.

On request - it would need to be a suitably grovelling one - I'd consider availing you of a signed photo of my good self.

The same offer applies to all of Cyril's groupies, better known collectively as the Booster Boys.

Vin der Leyden was more than likely told to update her Twitter feed.

You know they lied to you about the Iraq war, you know they lied to you about the Libyan war , so they must be telling the truth about this one right ?
    So what was the source of that information? you seem very reluctant to post it

So what was the source of that information? you seem very reluctant to post it
    Not reluctant at all, she clearly shared classified estimates of Ukrainian casualties in the war.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world...ies-russia-war

No, that isn't the source I was interested in - the one for your original post

No, that isn't the source I was interested in - the one for your original post
    That is where got my information from but if you have anything further , by all means post it (I can’t stand Daily Express )

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    With regard to being chumped, by way of a slight change, the first twitter below features the CEO of Moderna speaking in 2019. Note 2019.

The title of the twitter is clearly wrong, that the boss has great predictive qualities isn't.

The other twitter is Fauci speaking in 2017. He must have had the same vision as Moderna's boss did two years later.

Or (gasp, shock, horror) the Plandemic was known of way before time.

That is where got my information from but if you have anything further , by all means post it (I can’t stand Daily Express )
    That article is clearly not where you got the original post from

That article is clearly not where you got the original post from
    So you keep saying ….. It was hence the “ alleged” quote in the headline , It’s been retracted which is no surprise - she probably was told to delete her Twitter feed as the info was classified data.

Do you think the figures quoted are much higher then ?

With regard to being chumped, by way of a slight change, the first twitter below features the CEO of Moderna speaking in 2019. Note 2019.

The title of the twitter is clearly wrong, that the boss has great predictive qualities isn't.

The other twitter is Fauci speaking in 2017. He must have had the same vision as Moderna's boss did two years later.

The first twitter

The title of the twitter

Aww bless you

I must be your favourite poster here judging by the number of times you reply to my posts or reference them.

On request - it would need to be a suitably grovelling one - I'd consider availing you of a signed photo of my good self.

The same offer applies to all of Cyril's groupies, better known collectively as the Booster Boys.
    That's fair, actually. Your posts do entertain me a lot.

Not the ones about Sludge though, when you're trying to be funny. They're really shit. You should probably stop doing them.

There's been 21 Epidemics or Pandemics since 2017.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_epidemics

In the last ~20 years we've had Swine Flu, MERS, SARS, Ebola, Zika, Monkeypox and Covid that were all classed as pandemics and that several presidential administrations faced.

Also, if it was planned and Fauci is the great architect.... why's he blabbing on about it