Thread: Ukraine Losses (Allegedly)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Ukraine Losses (Allegedly)

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    The End was Nigh. Several times.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    I must be your favourite poster here judging by the number of times you reply to my posts or reference them.

On request - it would need to be a suitably grovelling one - I'd consider availing you of a signed photo of my good self.

The same offer applies to all of Cyril's groupies, better known collectively as the Booster Boys.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    I must be your favourite poster here judging by the number of times you reply to my posts or reference them.

On request - it would need to be a suitably grovelling one - I'd consider availing you of a signed photo of my good self.

The same offer applies to all of Cyril's groupies, better known collectively as the Booster Boys.
    That's fair, actually. Your posts do entertain me a lot.

Not the ones about Sludge though, when you're trying to be funny. They're really shit. You should probably stop doing them.

Quote Originally Posted by Canton Kev View Post
    Deja vu. Not the first time you've said this. Or the second. Or the third. Or the fourth. Or the.... etc
    What's the mood like inside the Ivor re the possibility of another global conflict and Mr Schwab's Great Reset plans?

Providing it's not raining tomorrow I may mingle in the beer garden to sound out the locals.

As mentioned in another message, I feel sure Vlad is merely playing a baddie role, in which case we're really, really fecked, while should he be genuine we're just plain ordinary fecked.

The doughty Dr Vernon Coleman who has spent the thick end of three years rubbishing the Covid-19 narrative at every turn, really has the wind up about what could be coming soon re Ukraine-Russia. He seems to believe Putin is battling the globalists. He may be correct but I think he's controlled opposition working for the same banksters.

The video's 8-minutes duration: Urgent Warning to Everyone - https://vernoncoleman.org/videos/urg...rning-everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    With regard to being chumped, by way of a slight change, the first twitter below features the CEO of Moderna speaking in 2019. Note 2019.

The title of the twitter is clearly wrong, that the boss has great predictive qualities isn't.

The other twitter is Fauci speaking in 2017. He must have had the same vision as Moderna's boss did two years later.

Or (gasp, shock, horror) the Plandemic was known of way before time.

With regard to being chumped, by way of a slight change, the first twitter below features the CEO of Moderna speaking in 2019. Note 2019.

The title of the twitter is clearly wrong, that the boss has great predictive qualities isn't.

The other twitter is Fauci speaking in 2017. He must have had the same vision as Moderna's boss did two years later.

The first twitter

The title of the twitter

Aww bless you

There's been 21 Epidemics or Pandemics since 2017.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_epidemics

In the last ~20 years we've had Swine Flu, MERS, SARS, Ebola, Zika, Monkeypox and Covid that were all classed as pandemics and that several presidential administrations faced.

Also, if it was planned and Fauci is the great architect.... why's he blabbing on about it

The Independent newspaper has climbed aboard the WW3 doomsday bandwagon.

When Vladimir Putin is expected to launch ‘unstoppable’ nuclear Satan-2 missile

Fears are mounting that the Russian president will send the 208-tonne hypersonic Satan-2 apocalypse missile on the anniversary of the Ukraine war

https://www.independent.co.uk/world/...-b2279633.html

In 1984 the BBC made a 30-minute documentary called Threads, a fictionalised account of a realistic nuclear attack on Britain by the former Soviet Union. In that UK citizens had been made aware of the prospect for weeks in advance.

Are we witnessing an incremental process of that very scenario being drip fed to us?

In this 9-minutes segment from it people are seen panic buying at supermarkets. The part when a nuke hits Sheffield is at 5:50.

Animals Shagged by TWGL1 (Allegedly)

Dogs: 15
    Cats: 81
    Hamsters: 2.5
    Pigeons: 0

Got an airtight source on this. Sharing it over PM only though.

Staying with Threads, this is a two-minute clip from it which portrays the aftermath.

Those haunted faces is how I expect Lardy, Kev and Meanie's expressions will look like, but not because of all the death and destruction witnessed, rather it'll be the result of their tellies not working for several days.

Animals Shagged by TWGL1 (Allegedly)

Dogs: 15
    Cats: 81
    Hamsters: 2.5
    Pigeons: 0

Got an airtight source on this. Sharing it over PM only though.

Drip , Drip , Drip

Special forces (According to the files, US officials assessed at the time that of the 97 special forces from Nato countries active in Ukraine, 50 were British. This is considerably higher than the number from the US and France, which were said to have deployed 14 and 15 special forces respectively) have been on the ground in Ukraine wonder who else is in there

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...-leak-suggests

Why do person/people who start silly posts keep on returning to those posts to continue to highlight their initial silliness and additional hole digging contributions? It's almost like they are looking for some vindication for their initial stupidity that only they can see!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Why do person/people who start silly posts keep on returning to those posts to continue to highlight their initial silliness and additional hole digging contributions? It's almost like they are looking for some vindication for their initial stupidity that only they can see!

I’d prefer to have my opinion than someone like you, who is compliant , obedient, and unquestioning (and weird)

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    I’d prefer to have my opinion than someone like you, who is compliant , obedient, and unquestioning (and weird)
    It looks like the dancefloor is free. Given you started this thread with some nonsensical stats you couldn't support, diverted away from your nonsense by dragging Jimmy Carter and the Yemen into the discussion, from nowhere. What is your opinion so the people that support it and don't can discuss?

There's been 21 Epidemics or Pandemics since 2017.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_epidemics

In the last ~20 years we've had Swine Flu, MERS, SARS, Ebola, Zika, Monkeypox and Covid that were all classed as pandemics and that several presidential administrations faced.

Also, if it was planned and Fauci is the great architect.... why's he blabbing on about it
    If what's above is serious, and it's a big if, I'm afraid you're hereby placed in the CCMB Teletubby category.

Those lot were stood on their doorsteps during 2020 applauding, sometimes pot bashing, when encouraged to by corporate media to celebrate being confined to their homes and told who they could and who they couldn't invite into them.

They appeared at the same time each week like a cuckoo from a clock.

If what's above is serious, and it's a big if, I'm afraid you're hereby placed in the CCMB Teletubby category.

Those lot were stood on their doorsteps during 2020 applauding, sometimes pot bashing, when encouraged to by corporate media to celebrate being confined to their homes and told who they could and who they couldn't invite into them.

They appeared at the same time each week like a cuckoo from a clock.
    People were celebrating the courage and commitment of nurses and other front line workers - not lockdown.

If you would stop spending 25 hours a day in swivel-eyed, far right, conspiracy YouTube cess pits and come up for air in the real world, you would know that!

Just a suggestion.

PS - I watched Threads again last year and was impressed all over again by how good it was, and remembering how it tied in with the back end of the cold war, CND marches, and the 'Protect And Survive' booklets. The Sheffield setting was a factor too. Back in the 70s/80s it was government ministers and Town Hall executives who were going to be hiding in the bunkers. Nowadays it is the anti state redneck loons who watch the same YouTube channels as you!

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    People were celebrating the courage and commitment of nurses and other front line workers - not lockdown.

If you would stop spending 25 hours a day in swivel-eyed, far right, conspiracy YouTube cess pits and come up for air in the real world, you would know that!

Just a suggestion.

PS - I watched Threads again last year and was impressed all over again by how good it was, and remembering how it tied in with the back end of the cold war, CND marches, and the 'Protect And Survive' booklets. The Sheffield setting was a factor too. Back in the 70s/80s it was government ministers and Town Hall executives who were going to be hiding in the bunkers. Nowadays it is the anti state redneck loons who watch the same YouTube channels as you!
    true, that's what we were doing those weeks - whilst pointing at the houses where those unfeeling, inconsiderate, unappreciative folk lived, refusing to join in the collective celebration. We were like 8yr olds, told to clap along to the funny man at the party. We did it, though perhaps our excuse was it happened the same point in time as mass hysteria took over..

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    true, that's what we were doing those weeks - whilst pointing at the houses where those unfeeling, inconsiderate, unappreciative folk lived, refusing to join in the collective celebration. We were like 8yr olds, told to clap along to the funny man at the party. We did it, though perhaps our excuse was it happened the same point in time as mass hysteria took over..
    I agree with those that say that given the choice between a clap and a pay rise, the nurses deserve the pay. But even if you felt like an 8 year old during the weekly clap, my experience was different. We did it as a whole community, not because the government or BBC said we should - but out of a genuine collective sense of gratitude. I'm sure that applied to most if not all of my neighbours - and I am confident about that because we talked about it. We also set up new community groups to collect for foodbanks, to check on every house and flat in the area (with red and green cards distributed so that the elderly or vulnerable could signal they were OK or needed help), a new environmental group and more.

It could have been a cheesy gesture that added insult to injury - copied from the Italians or Spanish - but it wasn't. But as with most things, you get out what you put in.

Staying with Threads, this is a two-minute clip from it which portrays the aftermath.

Those haunted faces is how I expect Lardy, Kev and Meanie's expressions will look like, but not because of all the death and destruction witnessed, rather it'll be the result of their tellies not working for several days.

1. Threads wasn't a "documentary" of any sort. It was pure fiction. Very well made though.

2. It was made by the Satanic/WEF/Whatever thing your fear - BBC. Wouldn't they be making this programme just to keep the teletubbies in their control with fearmongering & propaganda? Or does it suit you to be a BBC teletubbie on this occasion?

Quote Originally Posted by Tito Fuente View Post
    1. Threads wasn't a "documentary" of any sort. It was pure fiction. Very well made though.

2. It was made by the Satanic/WEF/Whatever thing your fear - BBC. Wouldn't they be making this programme just to keep the teletubbies in their control with fearmongering & propaganda? Or does it suit you to be a BBC teletubbie on this occasion?
    Welcome back!

A little surprised by your fearmongering and propaganda remarks as I remember you were a prime advocate of the whole Covid-19 saga being proportionate, necessary and justified. I seem to recall you had no problem with the coercion brought to bear, or that the state, media and health authorities deliberately concealed the fact from needle volunteers that all the risks lay with them while the makers enjoyed blanket indemnity.

I'd award people like you a white feather apiece for services to unquestioning bootlicking.

If what is serious? Epidemics and Pandemics have occurred during several of the previous presidential administrations. Predicting that it could happen again isn’t an admission of guilt that Fauci manufactured it. I understand why you might struggle to comprehend that considering the vast quantities of failed predictions you forward on here. Having a correct prediction doesn’t mean someone’s involved, just a lot less gullible/stupid than you are.

The UK had a pandemic response strategy, the same way they’ll have detailed breakdowns on what to do in the event of a tsunami, nuclear attack, blackouts, terrorism, flooding, droughts, etc. Is Matt Hancock at fault next time one of those happens?

Again, if Fauci was complicit in manufacturing it, why would he be warning people 2 years prior?

Welcome back!

A little surprised by your fearmongering and propaganda remarks as I remember you were a prime advocate of the whole Covid-19 saga being proportionate, necessary and justified. I seem to recall you had no problem with the coercion brought to bear, or that the state, media and health authorities deliberately concealed the fact from needle volunteers that all the risks lay with them while the makers enjoyed blanket indemnity.

I'd award people like you a white feather apiece for services to unquestioning bootlicking.
    Congratulations on your unsuccessful deflection away from the subject of conversation.

Calls people gullible teletubbies and then posts about fictional BBC programme. I love the smell of irony in the morning.