Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    there's a very easy way Putin can stop his troops from dying in Ukraine
    Same could be said for Zelensky.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-64662184

Re: Ukraine Losses (Allegedly)

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    Same could be said for Zelensky.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-64662184
    You seem the kind of guy who if someone broke into your house and took over half your living room you would want to make them a cup of tea.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    You seem the kind of guy who if someone broke into your house and took over half your living room you would want to make them a cup of tea.
    Ha ,do a bit more research if I was you , that said I don’t take sides in a proxy war.

What you view on it all then ,and there are plenty of wars going on at the moment that receive little help from us when perhaps we should help a little more.

Ha ,do a bit more research if I was you , that said I don’t take sides in a proxy war.

What you view on it all then ,and there are plenty of wars going on at the moment that receive little help from us when perhaps we should help a little more.
    Not quite sure what you mean by a proxy war, did the Russians invade on behalf of someone else? Then having not taken sides in a proxy war you then suggest that there are other places that we should.

Mine is a relatively simple view. The democratically elected Ukranian government made a few missteps in its haste to face West but nothing that warranted an invasion (apparently on the pretext of removing Hunter Biden's biolabs...remember that).

I think both sides will use the next year to establish a battlefield advantage before some negotiation borne out of exhaustion.

If you have some of that extensive research to share I guess now would be a good time.

Not quite sure what you mean by a proxy war, did the Russians invade on behalf of someone else? Then having not taken sides in a proxy war you then suggest that there are other places that we should.

Mine is a relatively simple view. The democratically elected Ukranian government made a few missteps in its haste to face West but nothing that warranted an invasion (apparently on the pretext of removing Hunter Biden's biolabs...remember that).

I think both sides will use the next year to establish a battlefield advantage before some negotiation borne out of exhaustion.

If you have some of that extensive research to share I guess now would be a good time.
    I have plenty, but you have more time than me , and I have press on with family matters like putting my son to bed.

I’m not sure the 2014 electoral result in Ukraine was totally democratic but I could be wrong.

I have plenty, but you have more time than me , and I have press on with family matters like putting my son to bed.

I’m not sure the 2014 electoral result in Ukraine was totally democratic but I could be wrong.
    Zelensky was democratically elected in 2019 but no rush. Any time you are ready. Wouldn't want him to miss a bedtime fable.

Zelensky was democratically elected in 2019 but no rush. Any time you are ready. Wouldn't want him to miss a bedtime fable.
    Now, now, Cyril. There's no need to be grumpy.

I posted a video of Klaus Schwab that was filmed today especially for you earlier on in the Blue Beam thread. I'm sure what he had to say will soon put the flop back into your mop. You will be able to dare to dream the Great Reset will become reality way before 2030.

Ukraine threw out it’s corrupt Russian supported president and put in a less corrupt western supporting president in 2014. In 2019 Zelenskyy won an election in two rounds thought to be fairly held with 72.3%

The war in Donbass started in 2014 after pro-Russian Yanukovich lost election and has been going on ever since.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    I wouldn't have cared had Ukraine became a Russian puppet state. Better that than risk seeing a mushroom cloud on the horizon from my back window (or front one) as revenge for Britain poking its nose in.
    so you'd have let Putin just take Ukraine?
    what next?
    an emboldened Russia would presumably just go on taking whatever countries they wanted until someone stood up to them

so you'd have let Putin just take Ukraine?
    what next?
    an emboldened Russia would presumably just go on taking whatever countries they wanted until someone stood up to them
    As previously stated, I see it as a regional conflict.

You may or may not know US forces have illegally occupied Syria for a number of years to steal their oil. Would you like to see Britain, etc, come to Syria's military aid?

Here's a quite startling 7-minute subtitled address made by a female Romanian MP last Friday.

In it she casts doubts on the whole Covid-19 narrative, implies 'vaccines' are part of a much larger depopulation agenda and suggests those determined to deliver WW3 are Satanic.

Probably the most controversial remarks she made is that the recent earthquakes in Turkey weren't natural but the result of being targeted by geological weapon technology to punish the Turkish president for not being onboard with the push for war.

HAARP and 3RD World War - All Together !!! SHOCK STATEMENT from A SENATOR !!! - https://rumble.com/v291qyw-haarp-and...-senator-.html
    Been looking into this senator's background. She's a lawyer who has spent three years saying the Romanian government is utterly corrupt and in the pocket of the new world order crew.

It looks like their Covid-19 affair was a carbon copy of the UK's, right down to pretending hospitals were bursting at the seams when they were empty. They also bumped up the alleged 'with Covid' deaths by way of the same fake PCR test and dying within 28 days of providing one, and euthanising care home residents with sedatives to place them on the equivalent of the UK's Liverpool Care Pathway. Unless my sums are wrong, Britain and Romania's per capita Covid deaths are close to identical.

She has loads of form for referencing weather weapons, chemtrails and more besides. It was news to me that in 1952 Blighty used secret cloud-seeding technology to ensure nine inches of rain fell on Lynmouth in Devon in a 24 hour period which flooded the village and resulted in the deaths of 34 of its residents.

If Blighty had the tech to produce that deluge 70 years ago then what it has today must be mind-boggling.

Re her Lynmouth claim, it appears she knows what she's on about.

RAF rainmakers 'caused 1952 flood'

- On August 15, 1952, one of the worst flash floods ever to have occurred in Britain swept through the Devon village of Lynmouth. Thirty five people died as a torrent of 90m tons of water and thousands of tons of rock poured off saturated Exmoor and into the village destroying homes, bridges, shops and hotels.

The disaster was officially termed "the hand of God" but new evidence from previously classified government files suggests that a team of international scientists working with the RAF was experimenting with artificial rainmaking in southern Britain in the same week and could possibly be implicated. -

More: https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2001/...ysicalsciences

This situation is becoming more serious or sillier, depending on one's view, with each passing day.

At face value, Sunak is intent on painting a bigger target on Britain and its 67 million residents' backs.

It seems Russia has a pretty crap army, navy and air force and would have no chance versus the Yanks and even less against NATO combined in a conflict limited to using conventional arms. It does have the most nuclear weapons though - estimated at 6,000 - that enables it to blow all of Western Europe and North American countries sky high several times over.

Sunak to ‘double down’ Ukraine aid as UK pledges to be first to send long-range missiles

- Rishi Sunak doubled down on his support for Ukraine announcing the UK will be the first country to provide long-range missiles to fight Russia.

Sunak kicked off his speech by saying the only way to stop pain and suffering inflicted by Russian forces is "for Ukraine to win". -

More: https://www.express.co.uk/news/polit...quipment-Munic

Also: Rishi Sunak: Ukraine's long-term security must be ensured now https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-64674431

A plot twist in the Ukraine-Russia show was introduced today.

Ukraine war: Blinken says China may give weapons to Russia - https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-64695042

Putin's set to give another of his verbose addresses on Tuesday, which will mark the five-month anniversary of his September 21, 2022, yawn-a-thon when he rattled his nuclear sabre like never before. Ending with the words: "I'm not bluffing."

'I'm not bluffing': Putin warns west over nuclear weapons – video - https://www.theguardian.com/world/vi...lackmail-video

My sums show the US taxpayer has sent a total of $112 billion to Ukraine, and around $40 billion of that since last September.

If Putin's contract for appearing as the baddie in this production amounts to just a 1% share of what's been laundered this way then his savings account must have a very healthy balance.

On a different note, the sharp-eyed may have noticed from the BBC link above that the Corporation has changed its domain from co.uk to com. I will have to reach for my thinking cap - which is heavily lined with aluminium foil, of course - to fully comprehend what dastardliness has prompted the switch.

It's been happening for five years

https://www.bbc.co.uk/contact/questi...-domain-change

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Thanks. This has peeked my interest.

Quote Originally Posted by Tito Fuente View Post
    Thanks. This has peeked my interest.
    piqued

Mentioned illegal US military bases in Syria some days back in this thread, then lo and behold it seems someone has the hump with them for pinching their oil.

US military base in Syria comes under missile attack - https://en.mehrnews.com/news/197522/...missile-attack

A plot twist in the Ukraine-Russia show was introduced today.

Ukraine war: Blinken says China may give weapons to Russia - https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-64695042

Putin's set to give another of his verbose addresses on Tuesday, which will mark the five-month anniversary of his September 21, 2022, yawn-a-thon when he rattled his nuclear sabre like never before. Ending with the words: "I'm not bluffing."

'I'm not bluffing': Putin warns west over nuclear weapons – video - https://www.theguardian.com/world/vi...lackmail-video

My sums show the US taxpayer has sent a total of $112 billion to Ukraine, and around $40 billion of that since last September.

If Putin's contract for appearing as the baddie in this production amounts to just a 1% share of what's been laundered this way then his savings account must have a very healthy balance.

On a different note, the sharp-eyed may have noticed from the BBC link above that the Corporation has changed its domain from co.uk to com. I will have to reach for my thinking cap - which is heavily lined with aluminium foil, of course - to fully comprehend what dastardliness has prompted the switch.
    I very much doubt Russia has 6,000 nuclear weapons. High level and powerful weapons I’m
    sure but not nuclear. What is surprising is that with all the nuclear weapons in the world there has not been one accidental discharge….. hmmmmmm

Biden taking his morning stroll in Ukraine's capital earlier on.

Looks like one of NASA’s production team has release this film

Sunak and Macron spoke at the Munich Security Conference on the weekend. Kamala Harris attended too along with a huge number of others who are supposedly big enemies of Vlad 'I'm not bluffing' Putin. In a real conflict that event would have provided a juicy target for some of Russia's vaunted hypersonic missiles.

Zelensky, allegedly Vlad's arch enemy, has a massive palace in Kiev but that remains untouched in almost a year's worth of fisticuffs.

This charade could go on for years.

piqued
    Please see the Alien conspiracy thread for reference.

Quote Originally Posted by Tito Fuente View Post
    Please see the Alien conspiracy thread for reference.
    A question for you asked by way of an image.

https://www.ylolfa.com/Content/Users...1847712332.jpg