+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Ukraine Losses (Allegedly)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Ukraine Losses (Allegedly)

US calls on its citizens residing in or travelling through Russia to depart immediately

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    US calls on its citizens residing in or travelling through Russia to depart immediately
    After Russia arrested a Wall St Journalist on spying charges why would they suggest this, ffs?

appears zelenskys speech in the Austrian Parliament didn't go to plan it seems today

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    appears zelenskys speech in the Austrian Parliament didn't go to plan it seems today

Mozzer, I can't respond to your pm as your Inbox is full. However, yes, leave the M5 at J26 (a very sleepy junction) and you will get to your destination just over 10 minutes later.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Mozzer, I can't respond to your pm as your Inbox is full. However, yes, leave the M5 at J26 (a very sleepy junction) and you will get to your destination just over 10 minutes later.
    Upper Redneck is in Somerset, who knew?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Upper Redneck is in Somerset, who knew?
    Happy to help and CCMB'ers with local knowledge sought. We are all God's children after all

Happy to help and CCMB'ers with local knowledge sought. We are all God's children after all
    I've seen Deliverance.... I know your game!

Mozz, the first strum of a banjo.... run for your life would be my advice!

and = any

Cracks beginning ?

Quote Originally Posted by Heathblue View Post

Cracks beginning ?
    Have you met Mozz? He was in here earlier being as enthusiastic about the Russian loving Austrian Freedom Party as you seem to be by posting the same thing. Just to be clear, you want Russia to prevail, Nels?

Have you met Mozz? He was in here earlier being as enthusiastic about the Russian loving Austrian Freedom Party as you seem to be by posting the same thing. Just to be clear, you want Russia to prevail, Nels?
    Never had you down as a conspiracist Cils but you have been a little odd since your return from Croatia, a crate load of duty free of funny fags maybe ? you seem to be hallucinating over things that just aren't there. I would like peace to prevail. URGENTLY. but of the three directly involved, not one of them is talking peace any idea why wise one ?

Never had you down as a conspiracist Cils but you have been a little odd since your return from Croatia, a crate load of duty free of funny fags maybe ? you seem to be hallucinating over things that just aren't there. I would like peace to prevail. URGENTLY. but of the three directly involved, not one of them is talking peace any idea why wise one ?
    The Ukraine war is one of the oddest in recent times . I didn't see Hollywood make an appearance in Iraq. Or Afghanistan. Or Syria. Or Yemen. Or Isreal. I've not seen Hollywood take a stand for the Uyghurs. But they come out for vaccines, political messaging, and fly into war zones. [Sipping my coffee slowly].

Well the Russians started it and Putin is toast if they lose so he is not stopping. The Ukranians are fighting invaders and want to preserve the internationally recognised territorial integrity of the country, like any country would, so they are not stopping.

Who is the third party directly involved? I presume you mean NATO which says a lot about the thrust of the question.

On a separate point from Mozz, is the "elite" a different grouping than the "squad"? It's a bit hard to keep up sometimes.

Well the Russians started it and Putin is toast if they lose so he is not stopping. The Ukranians are fighting invaders and want to preserve the internationally recognised territorial integrity of the country, like any country would, so they are not stopping.

Who is the third party directly involved? I presume you mean NATO which says a lot about the thrust of the question.

On a separate point from Mozz, is the "elite" a different grouping than the "squad"? It's a bit hard to keep up sometimes.
    I'd rather know who the 'eaters' are. Does he mean bottom feeders? If so, that's a little unkind (I won't comment on its accuracy).

Well who isn’t a war criminal?

Bush, Blair , Obama, Trump, Biden, Clinton,Reagan , Carter ,Putin etc

What do you think Iraq was , did they go in and contact a surgical operation, or were they carpet bombing civilian areas when they were supposed to have precision bombing capabilities. What’s did Iraqi’s do to deserve what happened to them ?

Been doing some -ing about this and it appears to be legit. I wouldn't want to be in their shoes.

Is the New World Disorder crew about to open a second front to add to Ukraine/NATO versus Russia and friends ding-dong via the Chinese navy reportedly about to encircle and blockade the island of Taiwan?

Military holds patrols, exercises around Taiwan Island - https://www.chinadaily.com.cn/a/2023...47ebb8fc8.html

I see this article is now the top news at the BBC's website.

China simulates hitting 'key targets' on Taiwan - https://www.bbc.com/news/world-65223970

It's not mentioned in that but elsewhere it is being reported the US has dispatched one of its aircraft carriers to that area.

The vessel in the foreground is flying a China and Russia flag.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    The vessel in the foreground is flying a China and Russia flag.

That might be because the photo is six months old from a joint Chinese and Russian exercise

https://www.globaltimes.cn/page/202209/1274406.shtml

Ever tried "doing your own research" on things you post?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    That might be because the photo is six months old from a joint Chinese and Russian exercise

https://www.globaltimes.cn/page/202209/1274406.shtml

Ever tried "doing your own research" on things you post?
    Or even this one from 2021. It's almost like they rehearse the same pose each time they go on exercise.

https://www.chinadaily.com.cn/a/2021...39bc70cf3.html

It's a bit early but I think The Dupe of the Day Award is already in the bag!

Dupe of the Day.

The Yank aircraft carrier supposedly steaming there in a hurry has a complement of 100 warplanes and a crew of 6,000.

Oh so is WW3 starting this month? I thought it was supposed to be last month, or the month before that, or the month before that, or the….. and so on.

Trumpton posted a brief, intriguing message yesterday. Presumably it was related to Taiwan.

I think you are incorrect in respect of the fact that you think that Russia has invaded the whole country it’s mainly Eastern Ukraine.

Is this like saying someone would be incorrect in respect of the fact, whatever that means, by saying that in 1914, Germany didn't invade France, just the eastern part of it before it was stopped?

Bizarre!