+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Ukraine Losses (Allegedly)

Re: Ukraine Losses (Allegedly)

appears zelenskys speech in the Austrian Parliament didn't go to plan it seems today

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    appears zelenskys speech in the Austrian Parliament didn't go to plan it seems today

Mozzer, I can't respond to your pm as your Inbox is full. However, yes, leave the M5 at J26 (a very sleepy junction) and you will get to your destination just over 10 minutes later.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Mozzer, I can't respond to your pm as your Inbox is full. However, yes, leave the M5 at J26 (a very sleepy junction) and you will get to your destination just over 10 minutes later.
    Upper Redneck is in Somerset, who knew?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Upper Redneck is in Somerset, who knew?
    Happy to help and CCMB'ers with local knowledge sought. We are all God's children after all

Happy to help and CCMB'ers with local knowledge sought. We are all God's children after all
    I've seen Deliverance.... I know your game!

Mozz, the first strum of a banjo.... run for your life would be my advice!

and = any

I've seen Deliverance.... I know your game!

Mozz, the first strum of a banjo.... run for your life would be my advice!
    Talking of Deliverance... when I was in my twenties and posted to Rosyth for a few months I was bumming around Scotland on weekends and identified some free accommodation near Fort William: a barn containing hay bales and bubble-wrap sheets. I walked into the town (and it was raining, as ever), found a pub and had a drink at the bar. A chubby fellow walked in who only I recognised and we started chatting - and ended up teaming up to play pool against two of the locals. It was Ned Beatty (yes, he of Deliverance) and he was a very pleasant chap. He was up there filming 'Restless Natives' and at the end of the evening he returned to his 5 star hotel (and having enjoyed an evening incognito and not being treated as a celebrity) and I retired to my haystack.

Talking of Deliverance... when I was in my twenties and posted to Rosyth for a few months I was bumming around Scotland on weekends and identified some free accommodation near Fort William: a barn containing hay bales and bubble-wrap sheets. I walked into the town (and it was raining, as ever), found a pub and had a drink at the bar. A chubby fellow walked in who only I recognised and we started chatting - and ended up teaming up to play pool against two of the locals. It was Ned Beatty (yes, he of Deliverance) and he was a very pleasant chap. He was up there filming 'Restless Natives' and at the end of the evening he returned to his 5 star hotel (and having enjoyed an evening incognito and not being treated as a celebrity) and I retired to my haystack.
    Did you find him or did he find you?

Did you find him or did he find you?
    What's up with you tonight, old fruit?

I was just making play around the Deliverance references and your experiences. Sorry if it offended!

I was just making play around the Deliverance references and your experiences. Sorry if it offended!
    I am shocked to the core, offended like never before and will try to remember to flounce after I down a second Wincarnis!

I am shocked to the core, offended like never before and will try to remember to flounce after I down a second Wincarnis!
    Swigging that stuff I would make coherent life decisions sooner rather than later, to! Jah Rastafari

Cracks beginning ?

Quote Originally Posted by Heathblue View Post

Cracks beginning ?
    Have you met Mozz? He was in here earlier being as enthusiastic about the Russian loving Austrian Freedom Party as you seem to be by posting the same thing. Just to be clear, you want Russia to prevail, Nels?

Have you met Mozz? He was in here earlier being as enthusiastic about the Russian loving Austrian Freedom Party as you seem to be by posting the same thing. Just to be clear, you want Russia to prevail, Nels?
    Never had you down as a conspiracist Cils but you have been a little odd since your return from Croatia, a crate load of duty free of funny fags maybe ? you seem to be hallucinating over things that just aren't there. I would like peace to prevail. URGENTLY. but of the three directly involved, not one of them is talking peace any idea why wise one ?

Never had you down as a conspiracist Cils but you have been a little odd since your return from Croatia, a crate load of duty free of funny fags maybe ? you seem to be hallucinating over things that just aren't there. I would like peace to prevail. URGENTLY. but of the three directly involved, not one of them is talking peace any idea why wise one ?
    The Ukraine war is one of the oddest in recent times . I didn't see Hollywood make an appearance in Iraq. Or Afghanistan. Or Syria. Or Yemen. Or Isreal. I've not seen Hollywood take a stand for the Uyghurs. But they come out for vaccines, political messaging, and fly into war zones. [Sipping my coffee slowly].

aye the elites on here seemed to be a bit temperamental last night

us poor useless eaters try to engage and add to the debate

anyway thanks for advice Taunton here we come !

Well the Russians started it and Putin is toast if they lose so he is not stopping. The Ukranians are fighting invaders and want to preserve the internationally recognised territorial integrity of the country, like any country would, so they are not stopping.

Who is the third party directly involved? I presume you mean NATO which says a lot about the thrust of the question.

On a separate point from Mozz, is the "elite" a different grouping than the "squad"? It's a bit hard to keep up sometimes.

Well the Russians started it and Putin is toast if they lose so he is not stopping. The Ukranians are fighting invaders and want to preserve the internationally recognised territorial integrity of the country, like any country would, so they are not stopping.

Who is the third party directly involved? I presume you mean NATO which says a lot about the thrust of the question.

On a separate point from Mozz, is the "elite" a different grouping than the "squad"? It's a bit hard to keep up sometimes.
    I'd rather know who the 'eaters' are. Does he mean bottom feeders? If so, that's a little unkind (I won't comment on its accuracy).

Well who isn’t a war criminal?

Bush, Blair , Obama, Trump, Biden, Clinton,Reagan , Carter ,Putin etc

What do you think Iraq was , did they go in and contact a surgical operation, or were they carpet bombing civilian areas when they were supposed to have precision bombing capabilities. What’s did Iraqi’s do to deserve what happened to them ?

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    Well who isn’t a war criminal?

Bush, Blair , Obama, Trump, Biden, Clinton,Reagan , Carter ,Putin etc

What do you think Iraq was , did they go in and contact a surgical operation, or were they carpet bombing civilian areas when they were supposed to have precision bombing capabilities. What’s did Iraqi’s do to deserve what happened to them ?
    Well what do you think Genghis Khan was doing? You think he was inviting everyone to a campsite barbecue and sing song?

Is that what you think?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Well what do you think Genghis Khan was doing? You think he was inviting everyone to a campsite barbecue and sing song?

Is that what you think?
    If you want to discuss historical incidents I think you should perhaps start a separate thread as this post is generally about the recent conflict in Ukraine

Thanks

If you want to discuss historical incidents I think you should perhaps start a separate thread as this post is generally about the recent conflict in Ukraine

Thanks
    Why are you trying to silence me? Don't you like my opinions?

Just for reference incase you’re not aware, this is a messageboard and, believe it or not, gives rise to opinions

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Why are you trying to silence me? Don't you like my opinions?

Just for reference incase you’re not aware, this is a messageboard and, believe it or not, gives rise to opinions
    I think you’re going off on a tangent and it gets confusing when different subjects are being discussed in the same headline, and when posters get confused they usually get called out by one or two trolls for making errors don't they ?

I think Mike Morris has mentioned this in the past. If you want to discuss historical dictators then start another thread.

I think you’re going off on a tangent and it gets confusing when different subjects are being discussed in the same headline, and when posters get confused they usually get called out by one or two trolls for making errors don't they ?

I think Mike Morris has mentioned this in the past. If you want to discuss historical dictators then start another thread.
    You're right, we should keep it on topic. Whoever introduced Iraq and Jimmy Carter to the thread needs a slap on the wrist. Maybe you could send them a PM as a reminder?