+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Ukraine Losses (Allegedly)

Re: Ukraine Losses (Allegedly)

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    You're right, we should keep it on topic. Whoever introduced Iraq and Jimmy Carter to the thread needs a slap on the wrist. Maybe you could send them a PM as a reminder?
    Erm it was in relation to the one sided view of Russia , and as you always say, try and read the whole conversation, otherwise you confuse posters trying to add to the ongoing discussion- there’s a good lad

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    Erm it was in relation to the one sided view of Russia , and as you always say, try and read the whole conversation, otherwise you confuse posters trying to add to the ongoing discussion- there’s a good lad
    "and as you always say" wtf

I'm giving the whole conversation a read, correct me if I've not got the gist of it.

Nelson asked why no one was pursuing peace and Cyril gave reasons why neither Russia nor Ukraine were backing down. You took that as a one-sided view of Russia and decided to challenge Cyril about his views on war criminals of decades past and the Iraq war of 20 years ago but would rather not discuss historical incidents and want to stay on the recent conflict in Ukraine because it gets confusing when different subjects are discussed in the same headline.

Have I got that right?

"and as you always say" wtf

I'm giving the whole conversation a read, correct me if I've not got the gist of it.

Nelson asked why no one was pursuing peace and Cyril gave reasons why neither Russia nor Ukraine were backing down. You took that as a one-sided view of Russia and decided to challenge Cyril about his views on war criminals of decades past and the Iraq war of 20 years ago but would rather not discuss historical incidents and want to stay on the recent conflict in Ukraine because it gets confusing when different subjects are discussed in the same headline.

Have I got that right?
    as I’ve said it may have better to have started a different thread ( although it could be argued that you had a motive behind your reply to me , just like one or two who consistently continue to do so ) that said it was only a suggestion wasn’t it. This thread is now getting sidetracked as I initially said it would - hope that helps

as I’ve said it may have better to have started a different thread ( although it could be argued that you had a motive behind your reply to me , just like one or two who consistently continue to do so ) that said it was only a suggestion wasn’t it. This thread is now getting sidetracked as I initially said it would - hope that helps
    Crikey, you start a thread specifically on the Ukraine war quoting fictitious casualty figures then chip into a reply/OpInIOn (delete as appropriate) I gave Nels dragging up a completely left field reference to the perceived behaviour of US Presidents from around the time you claim to have been born that had nothing to do with my reply. Then try to get sniffy that the thread is being sidetracked as you predicted.

I think you have disappeared so far through the tunnel of irony on this that you have long since adjusted your eyes to the sunlight on the other side.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Crikey, you start a thread specifically on the Ukraine war quoting fictitious casualty figures then chip into a reply/OpInIOn (delete as appropriate) I gave Nels dragging up a completely left field reference to the perceived behaviour of US Presidents from around the time you claim to have been born that had nothing to do with my reply. Then try to get sniffy that the thread is being sidetracked as you predicted.

I think you have disappeared so far through the tunnel of irony on this that you have long since adjusted your eyes to the sunlight on the other side.
    Feeling better today hun ?

Feeling better today hun ?
    Your stupidity is always a tonic, so very few bad days for a while.

Your stupidity is always a tonic, so very few bad days for a while.
    You’re *

You’re *
    You are stupidity?

It's your stupidity. That is, as you are only too willing to demonstrate, the stupidity belongs to you!

You are stupidity?
    I guess the way you keep trying to hurl insults is more a reflection of you isn’t it…. It’s hilarious , I’d up the dosage if I were you

I guess the way you keep trying to hurl insults is more a reflection of you isn’t it…. It’s hilarious , I’d up the dosage if I were you
    You're* funny!

Please be more forgiving of our Cyril.

Here's an example of what he taps a foot to at youtube. Aww.

You’re *

Have another swing!

Have another swing!
    Play fair, he was only stating an opinion on the correct grammar usage, ffs !

Play fair, he was only stating an opinion on the correct grammar usage, ffs !
    There's no space before an exclamation mark. That's the first time I've seen you commit that error. Lardy excluded a full stop at an end of a paragraph yesterday. Also a first.

What's going on in your family, Munchkinitis?

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    There's no space before an exclamation mark. That's the first time I've seen you commit that error. Lardy excluded a full stop at an end of a paragraph yesterday. Also a first.

What's going on in your family, Munchkinitis?
    You know, Morg. Since you mentioned it I noticed a while back that the user ids RonnieBird, TWGL1 and pipster all make that same grammatical mistake with question and exclamation marks, unfailingly.

I must have a accidently copied that habit !

You know, Morg. Since you mentioned it I noticed a while back that the user ids RonnieBird, TWGL1 and pipster all make that same grammatical mistake with question and exclamation marks, unfailingly.

I must have a accidently copied that habit !
    My word I must be living in your head rent free

My word I must be living in your head rent free
    You're *

You’re *

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    indeed, though you may want to read a bit more of the thread that led to my post before drawing too many conclusions!

indeed, though you may want to read a bit more of the thread that led to my post before drawing too many conclusions!
    It was a typo which I could have quite easily amended but decided to leave it as I knew what your childish reactions would be. I’m led to believe you’re a pensioner (which is why I feel obliged to give you and one or two others a “free pass”,) so act your age please and don’t get above your station.

It was a typo which I could have quite easily amended but decided to leave it as I knew what your childish reactions would be. I’m led to believe you’re a pensioner (which is why I feel obliged to give you and one or two others a “free pass”,) so act your age please and don’t get above your station.
    A typo? You sent a post specifically correcting my use of "your" stating it should be "You're".

Feel free to carry on being an idiot about a pompous schoolboy error that backfired on you though!

A typo? You sent a post specifically correcting my use of "your" stating it should be "You're".

Feel free to carry on being an idiot about a pompous schoolboy error that backfired on you though!
    Considering how dumb you think I am you don’t half reply to a lot of my posts , as I say it’s hilarious seeing you get wound up and fishing for bites.

Considering how dumb you think I am you don’t half reply to a lot of my posts , as I say it’s hilarious seeing you get wound up and fishing for bites.
    The irony of you asking why I hadn't posted when I was in Croatia was obviously lost on you.

Anyway, any time you want to have some fun winding me up by stupidly thinking you were clever correcting grammar then fill your boots!

Been doing some -ing about this and it appears to be legit. I wouldn't want to be in their shoes.

Is the New World Disorder crew about to open a second front to add to Ukraine/NATO versus Russia and friends ding-dong via the Chinese navy reportedly about to encircle and blockade the island of Taiwan?

Military holds patrols, exercises around Taiwan Island - https://www.chinadaily.com.cn/a/2023...47ebb8fc8.html