+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Conspiracy theorist dream

Re: Conspiracy theorist dream

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    Laughing smiley indeed.

I look forward to you not getting your knickers in a twist the next time that your precious oPiNiOnS are challenged on here

Quote Originally Posted by Tito Fuente View Post
    Laughing smiley indeed.

I look forward to you not getting your knickers in a twist the next time that your precious oPiNiOnS are challenged on here
    Mate , it’s a football messageboard, nothing more , calm down FFS

Mate , it’s a football messageboard, nothing more , calm down FFS
    Nice projection "mate", you're the one crying about his opinions not being allowed

Nice projection "mate", you're the one crying about his opinions not being allowed
    They are opInionNs ffs!!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    They are opInionNs ffs!!
    Wow you’re replying to yourself

Wow you’re replying to yourself
    Are you sure that Cyril's account isn't your forgotten account from 10 years ago?

Oh no, sorry. You wouldn't remember if it was. Silly me

Are you sure that Cyril's account isn't your forgotten account from 10 years ago?

Oh no, sorry. You wouldn't remember if it was. Silly me
    I’ve very much doubt it and even if it was …. So what?

Where's pipster ?
    Welcome back!

Oops done it again!

Pipster FFs

Anyway , even if I did have more than one account years ago, so what ?

Pipster FFs

Anyway , even if I did have more than one account years ago, so what ?
    No, you have the wrong end of the stick.

You asked if there were any questions.

I wondered what happened to pipster. He was a bit like you, old poster who rejoined under a new name when filled with enthusiasm after Sawyer's injury time winner against Reading. Hasn't made a football post since, presumably when the adrenalin wore off, but shared an outlook on life a bit like yourself. He hadn't posted for a while so I thought you might know what happened to him.

Still, within a few minutes of me asking he was posting again, so mystery solved!

No, you have the wrong end of the stick.

You asked if there were any questions.

I wondered what happened to pipster. He was a bit like you, old poster who rejoined under a new name when filled with enthusiasm after Sawyer's injury time winner against Reading. Hasn't made a football post since, presumably when the adrenalin wore off, but shared an outlook on life a bit like yourself. He hadn't posted for a while so I thought you might know what happened to him.

Still, within a few minutes of me asking he was posting again, so mystery solved!
    Glad you have an influence on other posters

I think you and that Titio are very similar, doesn’t mean you are the same poster does it. I find on here as it’s such a small sample , people with the same opinions tend to be similar in their replies. If you think they have multi accounts you really do have too much time on your hands, and it’s quite childish to even consider it really - unless you are trying to belittle and discredit other posters.

Glad you have an influence on other posters

I think you and that Titio are very similar, doesn’t mean you are the same poster does it. I find on here as it’s such a small sample , people with the same opinions tend to be similar in their replies. If you think they have multi accounts you really do have too much time on your hands, and it’s quite childish to even consider it really - unless you are trying to belittle and discredit other posters.
    Who knows. Sometimes when you are trying to belittle and discredit other posters you buy one and get three or four free!

Who knows. Sometimes when you are trying to belittle and discredit other posters you buy one and get three or four free!
    Not from me you don’t ( but I can’t speak for others ) sometimes though, it’s best to play the game , especially when people have so much time on their hands, whether it be from boredom , a sense of importance, retirement etc

Not from me you don’t ( but I can’t speak for others ) sometimes though, it’s best to play the game , especially when people have so much time on their hands, whether it be from boredom , a sense of importance, retirement etc
    There's always a tell. Have you worked out what it is yet?

[QUOTE=cyril evans awaydays;5399439]There's always a tell. Have you worked out what it is yet?[/QUOTE

I didn’t think you needed to reply to my message as it was pretty self explanatory TBH, but then again it’s you we are dealing with :

[QUOTE=TWGL1;5399442]
    There's always a tell. Have you worked out what it is yet?[/QUOTE

I didn’t think you needed to reply to my message as it was pretty self explanatory TBH, but then again it’s you we are dealing with :
    Please take it easy with our Cyril. He's a grumpy geriatric, try to make allowances.