Re: Callum Robinson

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Methinks you’re both forgetting a certain Mr O’Dowda
    Me thinks people have opinions.

He always reminds me of Apu off the simpsons 🤣

https://images.app.goo.gl/46quh5qTzALR2ojX8

Very good player especially when he’s not being played out of position as the lone striker for a team who can’t get the ball into the box. Suddenly we have a few options including a couple actual number 9s things look totally different.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    His celebration with the fans and his team mates, giving his shirt to that young lad, something he will remember forever, well, i ****ing love all that! Forget the serious shit for a minute, when you get wrapped up in that kind of emotion (as a city fan) it's as good as it gets! Well done Callum, lovely to see after such a poor run. Happy

It meant a lot to the players that win. We are not a bad team, lacking a striker, good defence, bit more creativity. That run though was just making us worse than we are. We'll stay up, no matter what the doom mongers like eric and tlg say. They can stick the stats where the sun don't shine. If Wickham scores one goal, and that goal keeps us up, that's the signing of the decade for us. Same with Andy Campbell, crap record but he scored that goal.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    His celebration with the fans and his team mates, giving his shirt to that young lad, something he will remember forever, well, i ****ing love all that! Forget the serious shit for a minute, when you get wrapped up in that kind of emotion (as a city fan) it's as good as it gets! Well done Callum, lovely to see after such a poor run. Happy
    Was a quality goal too.
    Also he was waving at the Brum fans as we sang ‘cheerio’ to them at the end. They’d given him some grief - so got some back.
    I like him, he’s a really good player and shows a bit of passion too.

Celebrations at the end on Tuesday were like we’d just sealed promotion 😂