+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Has Project Blue Beam, the fake alien invasion of earth in 2024, begun in earnest?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Has Project Blue Beam, the fake alien invasion of earth in 2024, begun in earnest?

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Both versions are used... which I knew beforehand.

Peaked my interest - https://digitalcultures.net/slang/pe...ty%2C%E2%80%9D.
    I know that both are used (you already proved that point) but only one is correctly used, which is why you had to find a site like "digitalcultures.net" instead of a legitimate source to support your claim

'DigitalCultures is a slang dictionary for words and phrases mainly used on the internet. We provide you with definitions and information about the origin and spread of Slang words, Memes, Emotes and Abbreviations that are used on the net.'

Re: Has Project Blue Beam, the fake alien invasion of earth in 2024, begun in earnest?

After your long absence I can't recall whether pedantry was a prior diversionary tactic of yours.

I'm not sure if you gave any clues as to whether you're a clotshot-ee either, although I'd lay good money on a yay.

Returning to propulsion methods, or lack of, that should have been headline news for days. The prospect of perhaps free energy, or energy far less damaging than from the hated fossil fuels, was ignored by corporate media, and you too.