+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Has Project Blue Beam, the fake alien invasion of earth in 2024, begun in earnest?

Has Project Blue Beam, the fake alien invasion of earth in 2024, begun in earnest?

What's Project Blue Beam? A 'conspiracy theory' based on journalist Serge Monast's article published almost 30 years ago in which he claimed there was a secret plan to fake an alien invasion in order to scare humanity into accepting a world government... and that government would be a dystopian one of the you will own nothing and like it variety that Klaus Schwab really likes the sound of.

The twitters below feature remarks made by two US politicians who recently attended a confidential UFO briefing. The last words uttered by the first bloke are intriguing.

Re: Has Project Blue Beam, the fake alien invasion of earth in 2024, begun in earnest?

I believe there was a specific thread recently started where this sort of thing would fit perfectly

Re: Has Project Blue Beam, the fake alien invasion of earth in 2024, begun in earnest?

It's very poor timing for such an event with the predicted World War III, WEF Great Reset, zombie invasion, magenetic pole shift and global clotshot anihilation cataclysms all on the go.

The Daily Star produced a decent article a few days ago re Project Blue Beam. It includes images of what the holograms may appear as. This line from it has shades of Julian Assange and Wikileaks, although he remains alive, unlike Monast: '... he was arrested in 1995 and 1996 for being involved with “networks of prohibited information”.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/wei...-beam-29201862

What is the 'feared' Project Blue Beam and why aliens and NASA could be involved

The world is reeling from the possibility that the US shot down an alien spaceship earlier this month, but conspiracy theorists are claiming that it was actually to do with something called Project Blue Beam.

The Pentagon yesterday (Sunday, February 13) refused to rule out the possibility that three unidentified flying objects shot down in as many days over North America are of alien in origin.

While the gigantic “airship” that was shot down by US F-22 fighters on February 4 has been conclusively linked to China, the three other objects sighted over Alaska, Michigan and Canada have been harder to classify.

US Air Force General Glen VanHerck told reporters that the intelligence services were exploring “all possibilities” when it came to the origin of the “octagonal” craft.

When asked whether the involvement of “aliens or extraterrestrials” had been ruled out, he replied: “I'll let the intel community and the counter-intelligence community figure that out. I haven't ruled out anything."

However, social media has been taken over by talk of something known as Project Blue Beam.

The bizarre theory – which has never been proven – claims that NASA and other US secret agents from the Pentagon teamed up to create a project creating fear and panic within the public, and to “turn them against religion”.

Using giant laser beam projections, it is thought that hyper-real giant alien space craft or even space-like beasts would be projected into the sky to create the illusion that an invasion is underway.

According to a 2008 report featured on several conspiracy sites, the project has three main purposes.

To abolish all religions and replace them with a one-world religion based on the “cult of man”.

Abolish all national identities to create a “one-world” movement.

To remove the notion of “family” and force everyone to work for a new one-world Government.

The closest the world ever came to having solid proof of the project came by way of Candian investigative journalist Serge Monast.

In 1994, he published an investigation piece into the project, and claimed that NASA and the United Nations wanted to create a “new age religion”, using technology to simulate the second coming of Christ.

However, he was arrested in 1995 and 1996 for being involved with “networks of prohibited information”.

He died of a heart attack at home just 24 hours after being released from jail after his second arrest.

Since his death, the theory has been one of the most popular among conspiracy lovers, but no further “proof” or investigations have taken place since.

That hasn't stopped it from becoming the number one trend on Twitter over the last few days, however.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    The Daily Star produced a decent article a few days ago re Project Blue Beam. It includes images of what the holograms may appear as. This line from it has shades of Julian Assange and Wikileaks, although he remains alive, unlike Monast: '... he was arrested in 1995 and 1996 for being involved with “networks of prohibited information”.

What is the 'feared' Project Blue Beam and why aliens and NASA could be involved

The world is reeling from the possibility that the US shot down an alien spaceship earlier this month, but conspiracy theorists are claiming that it was actually to do with something called Project Blue Beam.

The Pentagon yesterday (Sunday, February 13) refused to rule out the possibility that three unidentified flying objects shot down in as many days over North America are of alien in origin.

While the gigantic “airship” that was shot down by US F-22 fighters on February 4 has been conclusively linked to China, the three other objects sighted over Alaska, Michigan and Canada have been harder to classify.

US Air Force General Glen VanHerck told reporters that the intelligence services were exploring “all possibilities” when it came to the origin of the “octagonal” craft.

When asked whether the involvement of “aliens or extraterrestrials” had been ruled out, he replied: “I'll let the intel community and the counter-intelligence community figure that out. I haven't ruled out anything."

However, social media has been taken over by talk of something known as Project Blue Beam.

The bizarre theory – which has never been proven – claims that NASA and other US secret agents from the Pentagon teamed up to create a project creating fear and panic within the public, and to “turn them against religion”.

Using giant laser beam projections, it is thought that hyper-real giant alien space craft or even space-like beasts would be projected into the sky to create the illusion that an invasion is underway.

According to a 2008 report featured on several conspiracy sites, the project has three main purposes.

To abolish all religions and replace them with a one-world religion based on the “cult of man”.

To remove the notion of “family” and force everyone to work for a new one-world Government.

The closest the world ever came to having solid proof of the project came by way of Candian investigative journalist Serge Monast.

In 1994, he published an investigation piece into the project, and claimed that NASA and the United Nations wanted to create a “new age religion”, using technology to simulate the second coming of Christ.

However, he was arrested in 1995 and 1996 for being involved with “networks of prohibited information”.

He died of a heart attack at home just 24 hours after being released from jail after his second arrest.

Since his death, the theory has been one of the most popular among conspiracy lovers, but no further “proof” or investigations have taken place since.

That hasn't stopped it from becoming the number one trend on Twitter over the last few days, however.
    It must be part of your predicted black-eyed zombie invasion.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    It must be part of your predicted black-eyed zombie invasion.
    Isn't it time for your fifth booster yet?

"It's free, innit, let's get some."

Shall return tomorrow with much more info about this topic.

I would now but nurse has arrived with my medication.

Shall return tomorrow with much more info about this topic.

I would now but nurse has arrived with my medication.
    I hope you have done due diligence regarding the medication she is administering to you. You don't want your paranoia cured.

”The Daily Star produced a decent article” isn’t really the best way to get people continuing through to the end of your message you know

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    ”The Daily Star produced a decent article” isn’t really the best way to get people continuing through to the end of your message you know
    Nonsense. If any newspaper is best suited to report on space related issues it's the Daily Star.

The project has been a success as Elon Musk is in control and many believe he is another life form.. I tend to agree .

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    Nonsense. If any newspaper is best suited to report on space related issues it's the Daily Star.

It's very poor timing for such an event with the predicted World War III, WEF Great Reset, zombie invasion, magenetic pole shift and global clotshot anihilation cataclysms all on the go.
    You are literally an active participant in the ongoing great reset that is currently underway

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    The project has been a success as Elon Musk is in control and many believe he is another life form.. I tend to agree .
    I genuinely don’t know whether you’re joking or not

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Hear that, Bobsy. I linked it because it saved me typing about the journo's prison stints and death. The realistic holograms within it are impressive.

Also that he died of a heart attack 24 hours after his second release from clink. Elsewhere I discovered he was 51 and had no history of ticker problems. Can fatal heart attacks be artificially induced by an undetectable method? You bet! Below is from 1975 with the CIA boss revealing their heart attack gun.

SYND 7 9 75 CIA DIRECTOR WILLIAM COLBY BEFORE SENATE COMMITTEE:-

Glad we have you to see through it Morg. Aliens being able to get through the Van Allen belt, do me a favour!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Glad we have you to see through it Morg. Aliens being able to get through the Van Allen belt, do me a favour!
    Cyril's here, it's deflection time.

If you really haven't caught on yet, I am not promoting a real alien invasion but rather the possibility of a faked one.

I'm thinking the more people who become aware of Project Blue Beam the less likelihood there is of the hoax being enacted.

Cyril's here, it's deflection time.

If you really haven't caught on yet, I am not promoting a real alien invasion but rather the possibility of a faked one.

I'm thinking the more people who become aware of Project Blue Beam the less likelihood there is of the hoax being enacted.
    And there was I paying you a complement that you debunking the man going to the moon fallacy makes teletubbies less likely to fall for the fake alien invasion scam. There's no pleasing some people I guess!

And there was I paying you a complement that you debunking the man going to the moon fallacy makes teletubbies less likely to fall for the fake alien invasion scam. There's no pleasing some people I guess!
    2020 and beyond demonstrated how easy it was to hoodwink people with an invisible threat mostly by a process of endless repetition.

Covid believing, mask loving, doorstep clapping citizens proliferated to such a degree most couldn't wait to take the bait that Pfizer and others provided.

Something they can see, or believe they can see, in the skies would be a much easier psy-op to pull off I suspect.

2020 and beyond demonstrated how easy it was to hoodwink people with an invisible threat mostly by a process of endless repetition.

Covid believing, mask loving, doorstep clapping citizens proliferated to such a degree most couldn't wait to take the bait that Pfizer and others provided.

Something they can see, or believe they can see, in the skies would be a much easier psy-op to pull off I suspect.
    Why is this hoax necessary after injecting a huge proportion of the Earth's population with fatal clot shots?

Why is this hoax necessary after injecting a huge proportion of the Earth's population with fatal clot shots?
    Read the first paragraph of my initial post in this very thread. There's your answer. Please try to pay attention.

I'd ask of your thoughts about that heart attack gun. You dislike answering questions though.

Read the first paragraph of my initial post in this very thread. There's your answer. Please try to pay attention.

I'd ask of your thoughts about that heart attack gun. You dislike answering questions though.
    For some bizarre reason it looks like TBG hasn't quite bought into the 30 year old theory that NASA and the UN are jointly working on an astral simulation to fill up the night sky to mimic the 2nd Coming. This in turn triggers The New World Order. I guess three decades on 5 balloons would be considered work in progress.

Perhaps the lack of advancement on this one is that NASA and the UN have spent most of the time battling with the Freemasons, Illuminati, Elders of Zion, Round Table, Trilateral Commission, Bilderburg Group, World Economic Forum and Blackrock about how this is co-ordinated with everything else coming to get us.

Who would have thought that hazy governance is the only thing keeping the wolves at bay.

For some bizarre reason it looks like TBG hasn't quite bought into the 30 year old theory that NASA and the UN are jointly working on an astral simulation to fill up the night sky to mimic the 2nd Coming. This in turn triggers The New World Order. I guess three decades on 5 balloons would be considered work in progress.

Perhaps the lack of advancement on this one is that NASA and the UN have spent most of the time battling with the Freemasons, Illuminati, Elders of Zion, Round Table, Trilateral Commission, Bilderburg Group, World Economic Forum and Blackrock about how this is co-ordinated with everything else coming to get us.

Who would have thought that hazy governance is the only thing keeping the wolves at bay.
    Apologies, my mind has been concentrating on the reversal of the magnetic poles that will happen overnight in four weeks' time.

This is mental illness.

Quote Originally Posted by Doucas View Post
    This is mental illness.
    Make an appointment with your doctor. If you're lucky you may get to see him/her face to face sometime around November.