+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Has Project Blue Beam, the fake alien invasion of earth in 2024, begun in earnest?

Re: Has Project Blue Beam, the fake alien invasion of earth in 2024, begun in earnest?

Here's dear Klaus salivating earlier today at the World Government Summit (the clue's in the name). The second video that's embedded below is his full address. At 7:20 he casually drops in the words "near space technology."

Schwab and his WEF sidekick Yuval Harari always speak with certainty, as if their (paraphrased for accuracy) "you'll own nothing because we're going to steal it all and feed you with bugs and worms for more giggles" plans are a fait accompli. Harari has uttered the words "humans are hackable animals" publicly. I wonder if the hack was delivered through the point of a syringe?

Re: Has Project Blue Beam, the fake alien invasion of earth in 2024, begun in earnest?

More from the World Government Summit. In this twitter the panel discuss what type of "shock" would be required to quicken their "world order" agenda. How about a fake alien invasion during 2024? That might do the trick.

There's plenty more scenarios guaranteed to cause the required chaos - Cyber Polygon (internet going down and staying down), banking/debt crisis to spark hyperinflation and a large nuke exchange being among the favourites.

It's not only Monast's writings that support a fake alien invasion.

Wernher von Braun was a Nazi SS officer and one of Adolf's top rocket scientists. He didn't get to appear at the Nuremberg trials to risk standing on the gallows. Instead he was deemed to be useful and was among over a thousand Germans who were spirited to the US for the red carpet treatment. It was called Operation Paperclip, a former conspiracy theory which was later proved to be true.

Did Wernher Von Braun really say that an Alien False Flag operation may take place in the future? - https://www.quora.com/Did-Wernher-Vo...-in-the-future

Doctor Carol Rosin is 78 today. The video below was posted two months ago. She was clearly much younger when she gave that interview. I've been unable to discover whether she begun making public what she says von Braun told her from 1974 until his death in 1977. Was it before or after 1994 when Monast published his Project Blue Beam article?

In other interviews Rosin said von Braun prophesied much more - such as the creation of fake terrorist organisations (like Islamic State, Al-Qaeda, Taliban, etc, that are/were CIA operations) which would occur before the greatest deceit of all would be rolled out, that of a fake alien invasion.

The Alien Invasion False Flag - The dying confession of Wernher Von Braun | Dr. Carol Rosin:-

Proponents of Project Blue Beam will surely reference incidents of UFOs being sighted by thousands of Arizona residents one night during the summer of 1997 which became known as the Phoenix Lights. One structure that was boomerang-shaped was said to be between one and eight miles wide, depending on estimates given by different witnesses.

The co-host of clip below says he thought an alien invasion could be days away. Blue Beamer's say what they really saw were very realistic holograms beamed from space being tested.

Phoenix Lights: UFO sighting happened 25 years ago:-

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    For some bizarre reason it looks like TBG hasn't quite bought into the 30 year old theory that NASA and the UN are jointly working on an astral simulation to fill up the night sky to mimic the 2nd Coming. This in turn triggers The New World Order. I guess three decades on 5 balloons would be considered work in progress.

Perhaps the lack of advancement on this one is that NASA and the UN have spent most of the time battling with the Freemasons, Illuminati, Elders of Zion, Round Table, Trilateral Commission, Bilderburg Group, World Economic Forum and Blackrock about how this is co-ordinated with everything else coming to get us.

Who would have thought that hazy governance is the only thing keeping the wolves at bay.
    I ignored the balloons stuff. What did peak my interest were news reports published earlier this week, of which two examples are below, that went some way towards creating this thread. I've included the similar lines from each article which raised an eyebrow to save you the trouble of clicking and reading them.

I think we can safely dismiss a theory that experts who pored over the objects somehow failed to notice a motor or batteries powered them. Unknown propulsion sounds like a new energy source to me. Or, as this thread's title implies, it's planting early seeds for what's planned for 2024. The first article includes the word alien.

https://time.com/6255261/us-shoots-d...ified-objects/

- One shot down over Alaska Feb. 10 was described as a “car-sized object” that did not appear to have a propulsion source. -

https://www.republicworld.com/world-...ticleshow.html

- The official further said that the Pentagon is unaware of what keeps these 'objects' flying, unknown propulsion systems. -

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    I ignored the balloons stuff. What did peak my interest
    How high did it peak? It could explain the unidentified objects in the sky.

Quote Originally Posted by Tito Fuente View Post
    How high did it peak? It could explain the unidentified objects in the sky.
    This thread is too highbrow for you, boyo.

It is for our friend from Taunton as well, hence his useless contributions to it.

I can't be too hard on him, though. He's remarkably unsophisticated. His foreign travel experiences total Calais booze cruises every other Chrimbo.

This thread is too highbrow for you, boyo.

It is for our friend from Taunton as well, hence his useless contributions to it.

I can't be too hard on him, though. He's remarkably unsophisticated. His foreign travel experiences total Calais booze cruises every other Chrimbo.
    Not highbrow enough to understand the difference between "pique" and "peak" though

Quote Originally Posted by Tito Fuente View Post
    Not highbrow enough to understand the difference between "pique" and "peak" though
    Both versions are used... which I knew beforehand.

Peaked my interest - https://digitalcultures.net/slang/pe...ty%2C%E2%80%9D.

Both versions are used... which I knew beforehand.

Peaked my interest - https://digitalcultures.net/slang/pe...ty%2C%E2%80%9D.
    I know that both are used (you already proved that point) but only one is correctly used, which is why you had to find a site like "digitalcultures.net" instead of a legitimate source to support your claim

'DigitalCultures is a slang dictionary for words and phrases mainly used on the internet. We provide you with definitions and information about the origin and spread of Slang words, Memes, Emotes and Abbreviations that are used on the net.'

After your long absence I can't recall whether pedantry was a prior diversionary tactic of yours.

I'm not sure if you gave any clues as to whether you're a clotshot-ee either, although I'd lay good money on a yay.

Returning to propulsion methods, or lack of, that should have been headline news for days. The prospect of perhaps free energy, or energy far less damaging than from the hated fossil fuels, was ignored by corporate media, and you too.

We'll let's see.

Either China has created an entirely new form of propulsion and has decided to use it to float a couple of balloons over the farmland of the United States when they have tik tok to give them more data than they could ever dream of.

Or the balloons are floating on the wind, as balloons have done for centuries.

I wonder what the truth can possibly be?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    We'll let's see.

Either China has created an entirely new form of propulsion and has decided to use it to float a couple of balloons over the farmland of the United States when they have tik tok to give them more data than they could ever dream of.

Or the balloons are floating on the wind, as balloons have done for centuries.

I wonder what the truth can possibly be?
    The 'objects' are not balloons. I linked two articles for anyone who's interested attention.

Didn't the US create many fake alien stories back in the 60's in order to make the Soviets believe they had access to these 'super machines' that were invisible, fly at super speeds and basically do all the 'magic' stuff that aliens were deemed capable of

Simmering on one of the stove's back rings is the aliens/UFOs malarkey.

Pentagon And Harvard UFO Experts: Alien ‘Motherships’ Could Be Flying Through Our Solar System

- The head of the Pentagon’s UFO investigative unit, the All-domain Anomaly Resolution Office (AARO), and a Harvard astrophysicist claim in a new research paper that alien “motherships” could be flying through our solar system.

In the paper published on March 1, Dr. Sean Kirkpatrick, the director of the AARO, and former Harvard Astronomy Department Chair Professor Avi Loeb wrote, “An artificial interstellar object could potentially be a parent craft that releases many small probes during its close passage to Earth, an operational construct not too dissimilar from NASA missions.” -

More: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/techn...1198f4f7&ei=21

A much smaller scale Project Blue Beam-type hoax happened in the US way back in 1938 with Orson Welles' infamous War of the Worlds radio broadcast which caused ructions because many people [Radiotubbies/Wirelesstubbies] were terrified that aliens really had landed in the state of New Jersey.

These are some of the headlines the NY Times ran in its aftermath - https://www.nytimes.com/1938/10/31/a...lee-homes.html

- Radio Listeners in Panic, Taking War Drama as Fact; Many Flee Homes to Escape 'Gas Raid From Mars'--Phone Calls Swamp Police at Broadcast of Wells Fantasy RADIO WAR DRAMA CREATES A PANIC Geologists at Princeton Hunt 'Meteor' in Vain They're Bombing New Jersey!" Message From the Police Harlem Shaken By the "News" Record Westchester Calls Prayers for Deliverance Columbia Explains Broadcast SCARE IS NATION-WIDE Broadcast Spreads Fear in New England, the South and West WASHINGTON MAY ACT Review of Broadcast by the Federal Commission Possible -

The broadcast, below, lasted almost an hour and during an intermission listeners were told it was a fictionalised drama. They could have announced that at the outset but didn't which is why it is widely suspected to have been a government-sanctioned psychological experiment.

What's this, man of the moment Tucker Carlson suddenly weighs in on UFOs.

That short twitter clip is taken from a much longer interview that's below.

Tucker Carlson Exposes Real Alien Evidence and Reveals the Outcome of WW3!

"Fox persuasively argues, that given Mr. Carlson's reputation, any reasonable viewer 'arrive[s] with an appropriate amount of skepticism' about the statement he makes."