+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Mods, can we have an alternative alternative forum

Mods, can we have an alternative alternative forum

For conspiracy theories / lunatics i.e.

World War III, WEF Great Reset, zombie invasions, alien invasions, "THE VACCINE", Covid, ETC. Maybe we can just have a list of topics at the top, changeable as new ones mutate on the alternative board and can then be moved to the alternative alternative board.

All just gets a bit tiresome when it's every other thread.

Appreciate many people will feel the same about my posts and with that in mind I'll also be happy to have my own seperate forum on here too, named after me in the same way as a football stand just without me being dead, touch wood.

Re: Mods, can we have an alternative alternative forum

Quote Originally Posted by superfeathers View Post

World War III, WEF Great Reset, zombie invasions, alien invasions, "THE VACCINE", Covid, ETC. Maybe we can just have a list of topics at the top, changeable as new ones mutate on the alternative board and can then be moved to the alternative alternative board.

Appreciate many people will feel the same about my posts and with that in mind I'll also be happy to have my own seperate forum on here too, named after me in the same way as a football stand just without me being dead, touch wood.
    An Organ Maudlin forum, you mean.

This is exactly the kind of thread that a shape shifting lizard tory alien would say to try and throw us off the scent whilst you infiltrate our society with your poison plants and vaccines.

Hopefully Mike Morris will stay strong and not bow to pressure.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    An Organ Maudlin forum, you mean.
    I wouldn't want to single anyone out

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    This is exactly the kind of thread that a shape shifting lizard tory alien would say to try and throw us off the scent whilst you infiltrate our society with your poison plants and vaccines.

Hopefully Mike Morris will stay strong and not bow to pressure.
    This is without doubt your best contribution to date

I posted what's beneath for someone else's attention two days ago. Everyone's red pill journey begins somewhere. Zeitgeist provides an excellent introduction.

Give Zeitgeist The Movie a whirl some time, it may give you an entirely new perspective of the world we live in.

For most of the first 35 minutes it busts the religion narrative, then picks apart the official 9-11 one. Later it describes how money works and who controls its issuance. Most of the rest details why wars of the past 100 years were manufactured. It details who provided the funding for Hitler's rise.

ZEITGEIST I - THE MOVIE - https://www.bitchute.com/video/06Ezkwwm25gl/

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    I posted what's beneath for someone else's attention two days ago. Everyone's red pill journey begins somewhere. Zeitgeist provides an excellent introduction.

Give Zeitgeist The Movie a whirl some time, it may give you an entirely new perspective of the world we live in.

For most of the first 35 minutes it busts the religion narrative, then picks apart the official 9-11 one. Later it describes how money works and who controls its issuance. Most of the rest details why wars of the past 100 years were manufactured. It details who provided the funding for Hitler's rise.

ZEITGEIST I - THE MOVIE - https://www.bitchute.com/video/06Ezkwwm25gl/

This thread was a cry for help, not a conspiracy thread, definitely not after some sort of highlights video akin to some sort of one flew over the cuckoos nest version of match of the day.

May be worth laying off the red pills though

This thread was a cry for help, not a conspiracy thread, definitely not after some sort of highlights video akin to some sort of one flew over the cuckoos nest version of match of the day.

May be worth laying off the red pills though
    If you're content with your version of reality, fair enough.

That documentary would be far less entertaining than something like I'm a Celebrity for most people, but would be considerably more educational.

If you're content with your version of reality, fair enough.

That documentary would be far less entertaining than something like I'm a Celebrity for most people, but would be considerably more educational.
    It's like doing a car share with a Jehovah's witness.

It's like doing a car share with a Jehovah's witness.
    Best not mention any names though

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Best not mention any names though

It's unnecessary, if someone identifies as a lunatic conspiracy theorist, then they are a lunatic conspiracy theorist

It's unnecessary, if someone identifies as a lunatic conspiracy theorist, then they are a lunatic conspiracy theorist
    I gave a synopsis of what that documentary included.

Should you believe an all-knowing, all-seeing, invisible, billions of years old bloke is sat on a cloud somewhere, as most of the globe's citizens profess to, then you will have little difficulty identifying lunatics.

As I've said before, the best way to deal with these lunatic conspiracy theorists is to just ignore them.

He/they do it solely for attention and if no one responds to their utter nonsense then they will, eventually, go away.

Whilst it's occasionally mildly entertaining I don't think it's good for their mental health to encourage them.

Quote Originally Posted by Claude Blue View Post
    As I've said before, the best way to deal with these lunatic conspiracy theorists is to just ignore them.

He/they do it solely for attention and if no one responds to their utter nonsense then they will, eventually, go away.

Whilst it's occasionally mildly entertaining I don't think it's good for their mental health to encourage them.
    You're right and I always ignore it, and do pop on here from time to time to have a look and see if there's any interesting debate. They never show any signs of abating. I've never tried the ignore function as I'd presume it just stops lots of posts making any sense

If there was another board for these posts then it still encourages everyone's freedom to post what they want just those who are interested in getting involved in conspiracy theories know where to go.

I like the randomness of the board which is why I come here, I don't always want to talk about football but going down a rabbit hole in every single post just gets repetitive

You're right and I always ignore it, and do pop on here from time to time to have a look and see if there's any interesting debate. They never show any signs of abating. I've never tried the ignore function as I'd presume it just stops lots of posts making any sense

If there was another board for these posts then it still encourages everyone's freedom to post what they want just those who are interested in getting involved in conspiracy theories know where to go.

I like the randomness of the board which is why I come here, I don't always want to talk about football but going down a rabbit hole in every single post just gets repetitive
    Staying with repetitive, you love using the words conspiracy theories.

You can do better than that cliche, surely?

I'll be delighted to debate you on any theory you have a disliking for.

Quote Originally Posted by Claude Blue View Post

I don't think it's true that they eventually go away. I might have thought the same in the past but I've not seen any evidence of it being true. What actually happens is that they fill the void with more fanciful guff.

I'd say it's better that many different people call them out until it becomes too overwhelming for them. But I can understand why most people don't have the energy for that.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    I don't think it's true that they eventually go away. I might have thought the same in the past but I've not seen any evidence of it being true. What actually happens is that they fill the void with more fanciful guff.

I'd say it's better that many different people call them out until it becomes too overwhelming for them. But I can understand why most people don't have the energy for that.
    I strongly suspect both Claude and Feathers are so ill-informed about practically everything that's important whilst having an almost encyclopaedic knowledge of complete guff is almost as vast as yours is.

I'd be confident to take odds of 5-1 on that both having rolled a sleeve up, just like you.

Staying with repetitive, you love using the words conspiracy theories.

You can do better than that cliche, surely?

I'll be delighted to debate you on any theory you have a disliking for.
    The warped logic that has led to your conclusion from this post that I’d like to spend time debating with you, is the reason I‘ll pass, thanks

The warped logic that has led to your conclusion from this post that I’d like to spend time debating with you, is the reason I‘ll pass, thanks
    Organ cannot debate. He'll post something he found, get a response to it, and then reply to that by calling that person thick.

Exactly as he did above.

I rather think the real reason you will choose to pass is you believe you'd get demolished in pretty short order.

That was gauntlet throwing.

C'mon, pick it up. As Delia Smith would say: "let's be having you."

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Organ cannot debate. He'll post something he found, get a response to it, and then reply to that by calling that person thick.

Exactly as he did above.
    I can't debate?!

I've ran rings around you so many times at this forum it's a wonder I didn't suffer dizziness.

Sadly, lads, it's time for my medication, but I shall return this evening for more jousting.

Just a scenario,
    You're on a commuter train, a journey you do every day for about an hour. You've been doing it for a long time.

One day, a person gets on who you haven't seen before. They start ranting very loud about something and nothing. A lot of it doesn't make a huge amount of sense. You raise a knowing smile to others on the train. We've all been there. Eventually its time to get off, and you feel a slight relief that the passing irritation is at an end. You go off to work and it doesn't affect your day.

You get back on the train to go home and disaster - They're there again. Although this time, shouting louder. You keep quiet because you start to think it could be drug-related or a mental condition. It's only an hour, so you ignore them. You turn your headphones up but they're shouting louder. You turn them up again to the point they hurt your ears, but you can still see the contortions of their face in your peripheral vision.

The next day they're there again. And again. And again. Shouting the same nonsense. You've ignored them and concentrated on other things but now they're waving banners, wearing a t-shirt and jumping into every conversation you have to tell you about something you've got literally zero interest in. Lots of people are irritated, many people feel uncomfortable. The train conductors are aware and notice that less and less people use their train, but they're sensitive to the fact the person could be unwell

Should you:

Stop using the train yourself
    Keep ignoring said person
    Talk to the person thereby risking your own sanity
    Hand the person some leaflets but risk offending them
    Get in touch with the train company and arrange a special carriage on the train where they can rant and rave and have others who wish to join them do so to their hearts content
    Leo fortune west