+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: "Tears In His Eyes"

Re: "Tears In His Eyes"

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Berjaya couldn't compete with The Wynford (oyo) Rocco Forte would have struggled with that place.
    F*cking Rocco Marchegiano would have struggled with it!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    The private insurance policy that Splott Parker thinks Warnock took out on Sala.

The man from the Pru used to pick up the weekly from Warnock every Wednesday, he’d sometimes hide behind the settee.

Hated Murphy though.
    DML hated Murphy? Surely not. The great Neil Warnock had to fly to Malaysia to talk Vincent Tan into buying him.

Interesting clip here:

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...er-vincent-tan

Josh Murphy (£11 million) and Greg Cunningham (£4 million) were Warnock's main targets after promotion to the Premier League. Great work.

"Neil Warnock did a good job taking us up, but then he created a bad side and bought the wrong players. Murphy cost £11 million, hardly scored any goals, then left on a free transfer. He was never worth that money. I was conned. Stupid buys. The manager recommended them, pushed very hard, but we won't be making those mistakes again. What happened is still fresh in my mind. We will have more careful checks in the future." (Vincent Tan, November 2022)

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Prove any of it. Its libellous. Think you can post what you like, as usual.

What isn’t true?

Warnock was involved with McKay....tick

Warnock was involved in the Sala transfer....tick

Warnock went above Dalman & Choo......tick

Warnock ate into the club’s money with long term deals through an agency his son is
    involved with.......tick

McKay’s sons were employed by the club for no apparent reason......tick

McKay’s agents licence was revoked.....tick

The players were left with us on ridiculously long contracts after his departure....tick

Can you dispute any of the above?

People like you and your acceptance of shite is what’s killing the club that we love.

He's a shithouse. Would take money from players if he put them on with a minute to go, out of their appearance bonus. £50, or something ridiculous like that, and he's want the cash on the monday morning.
    Is this common knowledge ? ?

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    I thought it was, there’s been a few players who’ve commented on this particular shenanigan of his.

He's a shithouse. Would take money from players if he put them on with a minute to go, out of their appearance bonus. £50, or something ridiculous like that, and he's want the cash on the monday morning.
    You’ll have dml on your case, you do know that, you’re on thin ice, mark my words.

Rowan Vine, Jason Puncheon and David Norris have said so publicly. According to Vine, Warnock wanted 6 grand per month for him to play regularly for qpr. Why would they all tell porkies?

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    I thought it was, there’s been a few players who’ve commented on this particular shenanigan of his.
    Rowan Vine, Jason Puncheon and David Norris have said so publicly. According to Vine, Warnock wanted 6 grand per month for him to play regularly for qpr. Why would they all tell porkies?
    Why I was laughing was Ive heard it from a ex football coach, I hadn't heard it from others, didnt realise it was common knowledge,
    even if the players were off form, he would get them on for a few mins, split the bonus with them

Why I was laughing was Ive heard it from a ex football coach, I hadn't heard it from others, didnt realise it was common knowledge,
    even if the players were off form, he would get them on for a few mins, split the bonus with them
    Ah, got you

Puncheon came off worse from his allegations mind, but these claims do seem pretty widespread.

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/foo...-a3371241.html

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    DML hated Murphy? Surely not. The great Neil Warnock had to fly to Malaysia to talk Vincent Tan into buying him.

Interesting clip here:

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...er-vincent-tan

Josh Murphy (£11 million) and Greg Cunningham (£4 million) were Warnock's main targets after promotion to the Premier League. Great work.

"Neil Warnock did a good job taking us up, but then he created a bad side and bought the wrong players. Murphy cost £11 million, hardly scored any goals, then left on a free transfer. He was never worth that money. I was conned. Stupid buys. The manager recommended them, pushed very hard, but we won't be making those mistakes again. What happened is still fresh in my mind. We will have more careful checks in the future." (Vincent Tan, November 2022)
    It’s a miracle we even got close to staying up when you look back at who he signed…..bobby Reid was the only half decent one and he never played him. throw Madine in, what a waste of £50 million. Tan would have been better off spending nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    It’s a miracle we even got close to staying up when you look back at who he signed…..bobby Reid was the only half decent one and he never played him. throw Madine in, what a waste of £50 million. Tan would have been better off spending nothing.
    It would be interesting to see Warnock's record when it comes to signing strikers (Over his career) Probably the most difficult of positions to get right, especially with the way Warnock played the game, but i bet it wasn't great.

VT knows what he's doing.

He's head of the Transfer Committee.

International

Shows how over a season or so he can get players to play, if it hadn't been for Henderson and Ibbotson, I am 99% certain we would have got an extra 2 plus points with the second-best goal-scoring Striker in France for that half-season.

Someone mention Harris getting Warnock failed signings to the playoffs, it just shows they weren't that bad, it's just that they had bad attitudes and a lack of desire to consistently perform like most pro footballers eventually they get the Managers sacked.

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    Shows how over a season or so he can get players to play, if it hadn't been for Henderson and Ibbotson, I am 99% certain we would have got an extra 2 plus points with the second-best goal-scoring Striker in France for that half-season.

Someone mention Harris getting Warnock failed signings to the playoffs, it just shows they weren't that bad, it's just that they had bad attitudes and a lack of desire to consistently perform like most pro footballers eventually they get the Managers sacked.
    I'm astounded that the club allowed a 15 million pound asset to fly in that Tin Can, no Diligence on the clubs behalf. I'm not blaming the club for the accident, but surely someone should or would have liked to have known sala's travel arrangements after his supposed refusal to take a domestic flight. People but expensive cars from abroad and they know the travel arrangements, shipping, carrier etc, i bought a crappy watch for £6 from china which worked for a month and i had the option of tracking my parcel! Sala could have been arriving in a Hot air baloon and i don't think that anyone at theclub would have raised an eyebrow. We're talking about a 15 million pound asset, sorry to sound so clinical, but that is what he was to the club.

International

I'm astounded that the club allowed a 15 million pound asset to fly in that Tin Can, no Diligence on the clubs behalf. I'm not blaming the club for the accident, but surely someone should or would have liked to have known sala's travel arrangements after his supposed refusal to take a domestic flight. People but expensive cars from abroad and they know the travel arrangements, shipping, carrier etc, i bought a crappy watch for £6 from china which worked for a month and i had the option of tracking my parcel! Sala could have been arriving in a Hot air baloon and i don't think that anyone at theclub would have raised an eyebrow. We're talking about a 15 million pound asset, sorry to sound so clinical, but that is what he was to the club.
    Agree that it's a tin pot operation, yes they can't hold the player's hand and watch him every hour of the day, but to have rules about only using recognised flights for travel and leisure should be a basic rule, as with dangerous sports.

The sad thing is with hindsight, every club in the Country will have now tightened everything up and something like this will probably never happen again.

Agree that it's a tin pot operation, yes they can't hold the player's hand and watch him every hour of the day, but to have rules about only using recognised flights for travel and leisure should be a basic rule, as with dangerous sports.

The sad thing is with hindsight, every club in the Country will have now tightened everything up and something like this will probably never happen again.
    And that's a sad thing...?

International

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    And that's a sad thing...?
    Wrong wording, from our perspective, if it had happened to another club before we wouldn't make the same mistake.

No good has come out of this, but I suppose people are aware of the danger of using these tinpot flight operators.

International

He might have more tears in his eyes in a month or two just had a look at their fixtures
    Burnley away
    Coventry home
    Bristol City Home
    WBA away
    Norwich Home
    Millway away
    Boro home
    Watford away
    Blackburn home

Not many easy games in that run of games

He might have more tears in his eyes in a month or two just had a look at their fixtures
    Burnley away
    Coventry home
    Bristol City Home
    WBA away
    Norwich Home
    Millway away
    Boro home
    Watford away
    Blackburn home

Isn’t our last home game v hudds?

Burnley away
    Coventry home
    Bristol City Home
    WBA away
    Norwich Home
    Millway away
    Boro home
    Watford away
    Blackburn home

I'd love it if Huddersfield lose every one of them and we send him and his fake fist pumps down

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    And yet, somewhat ironically, you are 'triggered' by Neil Harris - a guy who inherited the expensively-assembled side Warnock had guided to 14th in the table and took them into the play-offs.

Warnock is a very good motivational manager but limited. We were never going to do it, but I would have got a new man in after promotion. Easy with the benefit of hindsight I know.